Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could very well be possible there is no connection.

I don't think we know of all the evidence does or does not have at this point.

MOO

Also i am from the UK and all the schools have their own independent websites where they would stick information like days off and schools holidays so he could have been monitoring those is another example. I am assuming the U.S does the same with all their schools.

Yes I don’t believe the girls had plans to meet anybody as they invited the much older sister to tag along but she had work or was busy I believe.

So that does not point to the girls having anything secret planned at the bridge. Also I believe it was spur of the moment they decided to go out to the bridge.

I could be completely wrong and I will hold my hands up if I am but I am just not seeing some grand conspiracy with loads of moving parts.

Unfortunately they just happened to cross a evil monsters path that day who took advantage of the situation presented to him who had likely harboured sick fantasies for years.

Mooooooooooooooooo

Also i am from the UK and all the schools have their own independent websites where they would stick information like days off and schools holidays so he could have been monitoring those is another example. I am assuming the U.S does the same with all their schools.
I don't have school age children so I'm not sure what the policy here is about snow days or holidays. I would think they would have something posted about it though.

Yes I don’t believe the girls had plans to meet anybody as they invited the much older sister to tag along but she had work or was busy I believe.

So that does not point to the girls having anything secret planned at the bridge. Also I believe it was spur of the moment they decided to go out to the bridge.

I could be completely wrong and I will hold my hands up if I am but I am just not seeing some grand conspiracy with loads of moving parts.

Unfortunately they just happened to cross a evil monsters path that day who took advantage of the situation presented to him who had likely harboured sick fantasies for years.

Mooooooooooooooooo
Yes either way, planned or not, these young girls were innocent and absolutely did not deserve to be killed in such a horrible way. I can imagine how scared they were and that breaks my heart. :(

Hi Salah,

This post is basically in reference to people saying that the car in question was a Comet.

It seems that there is some validity to this, HOWEVER, this older model vehicle was on the HWY parked about 150 yards from the old CPS building and is NOT the vehicle that was backed into the Old CPS building.

It sounds like the D is trying to use the older vehicle as a reason not to look at the one that was the main vehicle of interest, if that makes sense.

JMO

Thank you @Ravenmoon

I was confused over this whole 'comet' vehicle. You explained this nicely, and I also appreciate your research on this case. How do you stay so organized especially with your backup links.

Curious, do you feel BG acted alone?

Yes either way, planned or not, these young girls were innocent and absolutely did not deserve to be killed in such a horrible way. I can imagine how scared they were and that breaks my heart. :(

Yes the fact they had the foresight to record him still astounds me. They were remarkably brave and it’s just everybody’s worse nightmare come true.

Last edited:
I didn't know about the catfishing accounts, but if they invited the elder sister to come along on the bridge excursion I think that would imply they had no intention of meeting anyone. Maybe they were being groomed (or someone tried to) but then they were killed by a random opportunistic predator. Weird *advertiser censored* does happen.
They weren’t. They were stolen (a crime), which the thief (MW) has been arrested for. MW himself said he took the photos from AB’s office without AB’s permission when AB was in the other room on a call/in a meeting.
Oh OK, thank you. I haven't followed this one as closely as other cases (I check in periodically) so I'm not as familiar with the lore.

Oh and my last post on if this could all be connected with a child sex ring.

The fact RA left the phone behind with vital clues on it points to him not being at all tech savvy. If this was somebody who was luring girls over the internet to meet them and all that jazz then they would of been very aware of taking away the technology that could point to their guilt.

IMO

I think the search warrant for RL gave a nice laundry list of items to destroy for RA.
It was pretty extensive on computer or video equipment and storage as well as fiber and animal hairs.

I wonder if the animal hairs are going to play a huge part in the trial. Does anyone know or have links to how many burn pits/barrels were searched in relation to this crime?

Was also thinking what else could be found in a burn pit, example if clothing were burned wouldn't the zipper or snaps be found? Of course I'm not sure how much weight that would be compared to animal hair which would give DNA.

I didn't know about the catfishing accounts, but if they invited the elder sister to come along on the bridge excursion I think that would imply they had no intention of meeting anyone. Maybe they were being groomed (or someone tried to) but then they were killed by a random opportunistic predator. Weird *advertiser censored* does happen.

Oh OK, thank you. I haven't followed this one as closely as other cases (I check in periodically) so I'm not as familiar with the lore.
To just clarify. The photos of the crime scene and the girls murdered were leaked. There are differing opinions on whether they were “stolen” or freely given to the individual that leaked them. The individual that leaked them on to several people was a close personal friend and was included in defense strategy by AB.
This is one of the main components of the current contempt charge filed against the defense team.

Last edited:

The fact RA left the phone behind with vital clues on it points to him not being at all tech savvy. If this was somebody who was luring girls over the internet to meet them and all that jazz then they would of been very aware of taking away the technology that could point to their guilt.

IMO
I agree. I read KaK’s interviews (unfortunately) and I think his MO was to chat and trade online. Little risk involved plenty of content.
Although I do believe RA was tech savvy and did consume CSAM content, I don’t think he realized his image/voice had been captured on the girls phone. I don’t think he had been in communication with them via social media or other means prior so he had no reason to take the phone.
Unfortunately we live in a time where the chances of a teen being on social media and attempted grooming are very,very high.
AMO

Np! Here are some official docs re: the MW situation and an MSM article about it if you’re interested.

IMG_5162.jpeg
MW probable cause affidavit

Why would they now file that considering they just got handed back the case after several months off of it, and, "new and voluminous" (B&R quote from a recent filing) of disclosure from the prosecution?

Because they believe their client, an innocent man has been sitting in jail being mistreated for over a year. On Jan 18, 2024 the D asked the SC to order a trial within 70 days.

IMO
Unless.... he was aware of a factory reset and knew that nothing that occurred on that phone in that week would connect to him.

JMO

Np! Here are some official docs re: the MW situation and an MSM article about it if you’re interested.

View attachment 482917
MW probable cause affidavit
DELPHI: Prosecutor files motion arguing Richard Allen’s attorneys should be found in contempt of court
Just to balance the information being provided to you. Here is an article outlining the contempt charges being brought against the defense team for violating the gag order and their involvement in the leak of crime scene photos.

The contempt charge filing is attached in the article as well.

RSSBM
Did he? It’s assumed he saw the same group of girls that saw Bridgeguy, but IIRC, It was an unseasonably warm day and school was out. We don’t know how many groups were out on the trail that day. The girls have a description of bridgeguy. Do RA give a description of the girls, besides the very vague , three girls Walking in a group? Is it possible he saw another group of 3 girls, not the group who saw bridge guy?

MOO
Everyone on the trail was identified, except BG.

The witness who saw BG on bridge walked the length of the trail as a loop, parking at Mears then walking first up to MHB then down to FB and back to Mears parking.

The girls had been on the trail and were leaving by FB when BG passed them going toward MHB.
The witness saw them on the FB bridge as she drove on i25 to get the 300 and the Mears trail access.

RA confirned he saw the girls on the trail, and that he was on the bridge at the time the witness said she saw him.

The timeline is solid.

The first photo of BG was released as a request for him to come forward. It was put out around 5pm on 2/15/2017. By the 19th he was called a person of interest by the ISP.

RIP Abby and Libby
MOO they got him

Everyone on the trail was identified, except BG.

The witness who saw BG on bridge walked the length of the trail as a loop, parking at Mears then walking first up to MHB then down to FB and back to Mears parking.

The girls had been on the trail and were leaving by FB when BG passed them going toward MHB.
The witness saw them on the FB bridge as she drove on i25 to get the 300 and the Mears trail access.

RA confirned he saw the girls on the trail, and that he was on the bridge at the time the witness said she saw him.

The timeline is solid.

The first photo of BG was released as a request for him to come forward. It was put out around 5pm on 2/15/2017. By the 19th he was called a person of interest by the ISP.

RIP Abby and Libby
MOO they got him
This part is still true for me. Whatever else is going on, I can’t believe he’s not Bridge Guy.

So it should be simple. But it’s a circus. Is justice slipping away?

DELPHI: Prosecutor files motion arguing Richard Allen’s attorneys should be found in contempt of court
Just to balance the information being provided to you. Here is an article outlining the contempt charges being brought against the defense team for violating the gag order and their involvement in the leak of crime scene photos.

The contempt charge filing is attached in the article as well.

I've never heard of a team of defense attorneys refuse to agree to a gag order. That's a huge red flag that these two were determined to attempt to try their case in the news media. They proved it the next day by releasing information extrajudicially via the news media. Wow. IANAL In a lot of states, they would end up being disbarred.

Then they said they didn't need to agree to a gag order because they had no intention of discussing the case in public and the media. They say this one day after they did exactly that. They released info about the case to the news media that would cause the public to be prejudiced before the trial.

They violated the gag order by sending an email to Brandon Woodhouse that contained detailed discovery information about the case, including a list of witnesses, including juveniles. To prevent the court from finding out, they told this Woodhouse guy to delete the email. Instead, the guy posted in a YouTube video. Wow. Why would they release the list of juvenile witnesses who might testify at trial? Why would they put kids in danger that way?

I haven't gotten through all 9 pages yet, but this motion contains a lot of critical information. It's a must read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper