Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #185

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO

This whole issue could have been resolved if the judge would have held a hearing on the Frank's memo and ruled on it. BUT, for whatever reason, she chose not to do it. Multiple times. So here we are, time and time again as the issue just keeps growing. Maybe, somewhere along the way, she will find it necessary to schedule a hearing.

We don't know the totality of the crime scene or what was done to the bodies of the victims; so I don't believe it's a good thing to write off the Odin link. Odinism seems to be a coat of many colors.

It's such an odd coincidence that two admitted Odin guards were assigned to watch a man whose murder case involved Odin-like possible connections. It's important to me to know the exact date those guards began their RA duty. I'm also looking for the ratio of guards to inmates and how they are assigned to the different pods.

Maybe JG will recuse and RA will get a new judge who will look at things in a different light.
Maybe it would also be prudent to know what if anything the guards knew about the case and the evidence? When did they add the patches to their attire?

Thank you. Here's the version with the article, too.

Lebrato:
I believe they sacrificed a girl and killed another one.
RA = 100% innocent
(Odinism) It's a real thing and it's scary.
Confinement officers at the Allen Co. jail aren't even allowed to have facial hair let alone facial tattoos.
He had the case for 79 days as lead council.

Would be interesting to know what the policy was regarding personal appearance (eg: facial hair) and regarding uniform adherence (if any) from before RA arrived there.

Their job is not to care about the guards. Their client is only RA. I haven’t seen anything yet to suggest the guards lives were ruined by having been called out for having added their patches to their uniforms, perhaps I have missed it during my absence?

Clearly the management took note of the issue as evidenced by the guards then apparently removing the patches from their uniforms after having been called out by RA’s lawyers so perhaps they see the issue I am trying to point out. Again, I don’t care what the symbols were, uniforms should be neutral and well, uniform. Not added to or detracted from with personal views or affiliations.
They've been called a number of unsavory adjectives in the threads here...filled with uncontrolled anger, questionable impulse control and decision making. It's probably much worse on other social media? Not saying to accuse or single out anyone, just saying it's worrisome and it's happening. Respectfully, MO

It wasn't a swastika. It seems that it was a tattoo of something resembling "Odin's spear" - according to Lebrato.

This defense team will probably not even be able to keep their client out of prison, and that was their principal task I don't put any stock in their Franks document or anything else they draft. I'm not discussing constitutional law and religious liberty based on their document because their document seems to invite that very discussion in perhaps another attempt to distract from their client's guilt. They themselves could have avoided the conversation moving into that direction by labeling the organization as a white nationalist gang or Vinlanders.

I am interested in their document in terms of their client's guilt or innocence. I wouldn't even know what that spear was or meant, and would not make a connection to Odinism from such a tattoo. I also wouldn't correlate it in any way to the murders. It's a tattoo of a spear in a prison, it is not addressed personally to RA, it is there for all to see. How did RA make that connection, and why isn't that discussed in the Franks?

I’m not just thinking about RA here, but the entire prison population. Especially POC.

we are all aware that the general understanding is that Odonism was built as a racist, neonazi group that is currently fuelling domestic terrorism.

To be fair, It’s possible these guards don’t subscribe to the racist/white suprematism views (as some who follow Odin don’t) but I have my opinions. Prison politics is all about race.

And while the patches themselves aren’t to blame, I think the confessions will be blamed on the fact that RA is being held in segregation in a super max prison for years before being convicted (“presumed innocent”), possibly abused by guards and prisoners and its well-known the psychological affects segregation does to people.

IMO Extreme stress could illicit a false confession because he thinks if he says he did it, he can get moved out of his current housing. That’s why these housing decisions are problematic for the case.
There have been some articles and even a podcast that discuss what solitary confinement is like - as told by those who have endured it for various reasons. One needs only to google to find them. I’m not sure I believe that isolation might lead to eating one’s own fecal matter? Unless it’s to gain a trip to a populated hospital ward? But certainly it does seem to contribute to mental health issues per the research I have done. mooooo

IMO, I think they probably don't like their guards to wear ear gauges.
Probably not. I recall an F1 driver in hot water for refusing to remove his earring - (Lewis Hamilton for anyone wondering, and I can’t recall if he kept it or not in the end). It’s a safety issue even for kids sports often so I imagine such jewelry may post a safety concern as well in a prison system.

They've been called a number of unsavory adjectives in the threads here...filled with uncontrolled anger, questionable impulse control and decision making. It's probably much worse on other social media? Not saying to accuse or single out anyone, just saying it's worrisome and it's happening. Respectfully, MO
I’m sure they get called all sorts of things by the prisoners and visitors of prisoners all the time in real life and online. Probably regardless of their attire but possibly not helped by it at times as well. MOO. People who want to be well loved by society may not find this line of work provided that positive attention very often I’m afraid. MOO

I’m sure they get called all sorts of things by the prisoners and visitors of prisoners all the time in real life and online. Probably regardless of their attire but possibly not helped by it at times as well. MOO. People who want to be well loved by society may not find this line of work provided that positive attention very often I’m afraid. MOO
I meant since being named in the FM.

Well, I mean, they were working with a high profile inmate - if they wanted to avoid this, they could have removed the insignia on their own. That probably would have helped them a bit here. Bottom line? They shouldn’t have been wearing them in the first place.
Yes I understand that's your point of view. I see the side also of the people who truly do a thankless and very necessary job. But for them and we'd probably wind up with a much more violent, chaotic and desperate prison system. I'm thinking along the lines of Escape from New York. Yes, just a movie but a cultural lesson too.
JMO

I've known a lot of cops with tattoos. If I saw some cop with a spear tattoo, I wouldn't really think it's my right to tell the cop that the cop can't have it. And I wouldn't even know what it meant, and it's really none of my business.

Last edited:
Yes I understand that's your point of view. I see the side also of the people who truly do a thankless and very necessary job. But for them and we'd probably wind up with a much more violent, chaotic and desperate prison system. I'm thinking along the lines of Escape from New York. Yes, just a movie but a cultural lesson too.
JMO
Not a movie I'm familiar with, but I get your point.

There have been some articles and even a podcast that discuss what solitary confinement is like - as told by those who have endured it for various reasons. One needs only to google to find them. I’m not sure I believe that isolation might lead to eating one’s own fecal matter? Unless it’s to gain a trip to a populated hospital ward? But certainly it does seem to contribute to mental health issues per the research I have done. mooooo
Actually, there are many, many articles written on the horrible effects of solitary confinement. A mental break could probably lead to people doing things they would not ordinarily do. MOO

I wonder what was behind the guards tazing him and how many times they really did it.

I've known a lot of cops with tattoos. If I saw some cop with a spear tattoo, I wouldn't really think it's my right to tell the cop that the cop can't have it. And I wouldn't even know what it meant, and it's really none of my business.
It’s more about what those symbols mean to the people who actually know about them, rather them being offensive to the regular Joe. IMO it could be perceived as a indication of a guard having an allegiance to a prison gang.

It’s more about what those symbols mean to the people who actually know about them, rather them being offensive to the regular Joe. IMO it could be perceived as a indication of a guard having an allegiance to a prison gang.

Understood, and gang affiliation reflects and can trigger illegal behavior, and the gang affiliation/illegal behavior should be the issue, not the tattoo. Because many people with such tattoos shouldn't be directed that they cannot have them because "some" people with such tattoos or similar tattoos will join gangs and engage in illegal behavior. "Offensive" with religion is a prickly area and one the FM really didn't need to venture into. So I don't know why it did, other than there probably was no illegal behavior on the part of the guards, and no proven gang affiliation.

It's another attempt by the D to obfuscate the facts and evidence against their client. I don't believe anything the FM says.

Last edited:
Understood, and gang affiliation reflects and can trigger illegal behavior, and the gang affiliation/illegal behavior should be the issue, not the tattoo. Because many people with such tattoos shouldn't be directed that they cannot have them because "some" people with such tattoos or similar tattoos will join gangs and engage in illegal behavior. "Offensive" with religion is a prickly area and one the FM really didn't need to venture into. So I don't know why it did, other than there probably was no illegal behavior on the part of the guards, and no proven gang affiliation.

It's another attempt by the D to obfuscate the facts and evidence against their client. I don't believe anything the FM says.
It’s purely my own opinion, but based on the lengthy history of racism and corruption in the Indiana prison system, I can’t assume no corruption or gang affiliation exists with COs aligned with religion also used by a white suprematist prison gang. The list of convicted corrupt Indiana prison guards is long (from google).

I agree this entire “patches” fiasco doesnt have anything to do with the murders, its the pre-trial treatment of the accused and contribution to his current mental state.

If I’m up to date, the whole odinist alternate theory probably won’t even come into trial so it seems like an absolute waste of time from where I’m standing (unless I’m missing something ) Im not a lawyer but I have concerns about the decisions made by this defense team and where they’ve decided to take this defense.

IMO

It's such an odd coincidence that two admitted Odin guards were assigned to watch a man whose murder case involved Odin-like possible connections.

Could you lead me in a direction where these guards admit they are Odin guards, or the like? Reason I ask is everything I have read states they do not follow Odinism.

Also if anyone has a legit link to the guards affidavit, I had a post removed because the link was not approved and not sure of which post, so I don't want to repost again.

I think the details of the above and the talk that Richard Allen is afraid of the guards have been lost in all this. To my knowledge Richard Allen has never said the guards threatened him. In addition the guards never claim to follow Odinism. This was all brainstormed by the defense.

Thanks FG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member