Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #193

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The SW return mentions a bullet also recovered (from a wooden box in the bedroom) in the search of RA's house as well as two magazines containing .40 cal rounds. (Page 14: Dozens of Richard Allen documents released, cause of death of girls revealed)

I wonder if they've managed to trace those bullets to the same batch and lot as well. Pretty damning if so.
I do wonder what that bullet in a wooden box in his bedroom was. I am curious if this was a box someone might keep sentimental things in or was it just a box that held random odds and ends like a kitchen junk drawer.

Serial killers often pose the victims. To do with the whole possessiveness that's often a part of it.

IMO, LG was posed for a few reasons;

1) Sexual gratification
2) To humilate his victim
3) To shock the people that would find her

AW:

1) Redressed because of a tiny amount of regret

JMO

IMO, LG was posed for a few reasons;

1) Sexual gratification
2) To humilate his victim
3) To shock the people that would find her

AW:

1) Redressed because of a tiny amount of regret

JMO

Can you remind me where it said LG was posed? I just searched the PCA and Franks and can't find it. I thought they used the word "staged" and I can't find that either. Do you remember?

Can you remind me where it said LG was posed? I just searched the PCA and Franks and can't find it. I thought they used the word "staged" and I can't find that either. Do you remember?
Both the words posed and positioned are definitely used in the Franks linked in your sig, about both girls, I'm looking at them right now. But that's the interpretation of the defense who wrote the Franks based on the pictures, not a report from LE or an expert, so it should be considered differently than if, say, someone from BAU used that word.

MOO

Both the words posed and positioned are definitely used in the Franks linked in your sig, about both girls, I'm looking at them right now. But that's the interpretation of the defense who wrote the Franks based on the pictures, not a report from LE or an expert, so it should be considered differently than if, say, someone from BAU used that word.

MOO
OK, so I'm not going crazy. I wonder why my search function isn't working! Thank you :).

I guess I can understand, to some degree, the re-dressing. Face down to control the blood flow?
I'm stuck on the dragging to a specific spot. Did he have something there that we don't know about? What makes it chaotic?

Does anyone remember just a few months ago that there was a mention of possible tripod markings? I can't recall the document, but I believe that there was one, so, I will add JMO, because I have leaned towards the killer wanting to memorialize the scene for self gratification.

Maybe he wanted to put the girls together for his own pleasure while possibly photographing them.

JMO

Does anyone remember just a few months ago that there was a mention of possible tripod markings? I can't recall the document, but I believe that there was one, so, I will add JMO, because I have leaned towards the killer wanting to memorialize the scene for self gratification.

Maybe he wanted to put the girls together for his own pleasure while possibly photographing them.

JMO

Yes, I remember that.

IMO MOO

It is interesting that there is in fact an individual from the Delphi area that posted a pic to his FB (prior to the murders) eerily similar to the crime scene, however only one “body” in that pic. Surprisingly, local LE appeared to have “lost” it and the D had to travel to Georgia to retrieve this evidence.
Pg 48 of FM

I am curious, have you seen that photo?
I have and I honestly don't see a link?
The caption on it states " When a tree falls in the woods."

It really doesn't feel like a cooy of what we have learned about the actual crime scene

JMO

I don't. Sorry that I can't be of more assistance.

I can refer you to RLS probable cause affidavit, but off hand, I don't recall what was stated.

Still behind...

What could RA have viewed from the first platform?

The crime scene?
The trail?
Private property?
Suitable creek crossing?
Parking lots or access roads?

And actual phone screen? Was he tracking stocks (human commodities) or fish (in a barrel)? Did he have a way to watch them as they drew near? Was he waiting for them to emerge? Timing. Did he wait on the platform, ready to walk toward them?

And what did he say or do?

Libby communicated something to Abby. Telegraphically. For Abby to pick up the vibe-- id he behind me? She already knew who HE was so so he must have been memorable...creepy memorable-- is it THAT guy? It's THAT GUY, isn't it?

Did he day something to them or to the air as they passed him by?
Call them by name?
Say something cryptic? Enjoying your last day? Be careful on the bridge; you don't want to die.

The real heroism is that they managed to keep that phone hidden. While facing terror.

Geez, he could have pulled his mask up or down which alone could have been creepy as hell.

Why was he on that platform? The timing is scary precise.

JMO

Still behind...

What could RA have viewed from the first platform?

The crime scene?
The trail?
Private property?
Suitable creek crossing?
Parking lots or access roads?

And actual phone screen? Was he tracking stocks (human commodities) or fish (in a barrel)? Did he have a way to watch them as they drew near? Was he waiting for them to emerge? Timing. Did he wait on the platform, ready to walk toward them?

And what did he say or do?

Libby communicated something to Abby. Telegraphically. For Abby to pick up the vibe-- id he behind me? She already knew who HE was so so he must have been memorable...creepy memorable-- is it THAT guy? It's THAT GUY, isn't it?

Did he day something to them or to the air as they passed him by?
Call them by name?
Say something cryptic? Enjoying your last day? Be careful on the bridge; you don't want to die.

The real heroism is that they managed to keep that phone hidden. While facing terror.

Geez, he could have pulled his mask up or down which alone could have been creepy as hell.

Why was he on that platform? The timing is scary precise.

JMO
Precise, or just a case of everything aligning when he had the nerve.

We have no idea how many times he went out with what happened in mind before, or after, and for some reason or another, nothing happened. No potential victim caught his eye. Too many other people around. The weather turned. His free time disappeared because of unexpected family or work commitments. He saw someone he wanted, but didn't have a weapon on him or didn't feel confident. Any number of things.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesaccasey
Back