Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #197

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You are absolutely correct.
I am just wondering if anyone can provide a legitimate reason for the time change?

We know that our memories are fresh ( or better at least) within a 24 hour time period vs 6 plus years later.

There has been many mentions regarding "guilty knowledge" in this case.

If this isn't the absolute definition of those words, I don't know what is.

If I were a juror, this would add several points towards a guilty verdict.

AJMO

He changed the time to save his rear, upon advice of his defense attorneys.
I have no doubt about that.

My honest non-sugarcoated opinion

I bolded this little part, because it's something I've been thinking about. I've never seen any credible evidence there was a second, third, a group, or any other person identified on the trail that day as being in collusion with RA in these murders. Nobody has brought forth any credible evidence to place anyone else on the bridge, or at the CS, or otherwise as having been involved in these murders. There has never been another suspect named.

RA has never put forth an alibi for that day, in fact, he places himself there, yes indeed, he places himself right there, on those trails, and on that bridge. I just don't get it. If there were someone else, any wee shred of verifiable evidence there was another person involved that day, at that crime scene, to murder those two girls, why wouldn't prosecution, or defense, or FBI, or ISP, or some....any....other LE agency, come forth with that information? Reason is...there is none.
Yup.

And if we grant RA some latitude for when he was there and when he said he was there, nearly a half dozen Franks motions and no mention of any fact that timestamps RA to be somewhere else between 2 and 4 pm that day.

The other people on and near the bridge have verified timestamps backing up their recall.

Libby's recording continues to be dismissed as the witness evidence that is in.

We have the juveniles, one taller with dark hair, who passed by a lone adult male, have a timestamped bench photo to support them.

BB arrived and departed at known/fixed times. Saw Abby and Libby, saw a lone adult male on the bridge.

RA saw a juvenile with brown hair, taller than the others. He said he was on the bridge...

Libby saw something concerning enough to videotape a lone adult male as he approached them. That is evidence. That is a timestamp. Independent of the fact that simultaneously she captured her own (their) abduction, the lone male adult who abducted her (them) and the means and method and location by/with/in which he did it, it's a piece of witness testimony that contradicts one lone adult male who happens to not be excluded from all descriptions but claimed to be there that day, claimed he didn't see Abby and Libby when they were ABSOLUTELY on track to be seen by him, and we're going to grant HIM the benefit of (no) doubt?

If HE can't show that he was somewhere else -- with a witness, a cellphone, a photo -- but multiple people on and near the bridge can produce evidence which corroborates one and another, so how does RA get away with HIS volunteered timestamp being gospel without proof?

He has reason to lie. His family's opinion of him and loyalty to him matters more to him than even God. If we could, I would have us ask him, in the absence of even a shred of evidence putting him anywhere but on the bridge at 2:13 on 2/13, if the photos and facts from the key witnesses -- including Libby -- help jog his memory.

The time for inventing a second bridge guy who slipped in between BB seeing a lone adult male on the very same bridge RA says he stood on (fine, anywhere between 12:30 and 2:07) (but really between just before 2 and 2:07) has passed. RA would have seen him and would have called that in, in person, to make sure HE wasn't mistaken for the twin he tripped over.

It doesn't matter what time RA says he was there because he can't dispute the remarkable stack of timestamps that form the prequel and sequel to the movie Libby recorded in the middle. We can side eye him rightfully for having reason to change his statement but we don't have to look to him to confirm the time at all.

He was there at 1:30, coming or going, doesn't matter which he said, he was at the bridge within the hour of the abduction. That makes him a prime POI. Next step, lock down the time he was there ... based on whom he says he saw, who saw him, cellular data, cctv...

And here we are.

Nobody can get him off the bridge.

JMO

Last edited:
The oddest thing about this case for me is I’m firmly now believing that RA is guilty and will be found guilty. And I came into it not sure at all, due to what I felt was a weak PCA. My faith in a conviction has grown - entirely due to the preposterous claims by defense and social media defenders.

In trying so hard to find a way to make RA look not guilty, the actual evidence was rarely addressed. It has been mostly ‘look there not here’ tactics, and throwing shade on the judge, LE and the investigators.

Anything can happen at trial, jurors may see differently. But I really feel a strong sense that justice for Abby and Libby is soon to come.

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cl30092
Back