• Involved in both the cover-up and the murder

Votes: 85 41.7%
  • Involved only by failure to stop any crime

Votes: 11 5.4%
  • Not involved whatsoever

Votes: 8 3.9%
  • I am completely undecided on the matter of AB's involvement

Votes: 37 18.1%
  • Gross negligence and cover up of body.

Votes: 45 22.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The recently released documents leave little doubt that Adam was at least involved in Zahra's disposal. Besides his confused time line, I just don't believe AB didn't notice any of the by-products of dismemberment in the bathtub, the wall spatter or the painting to cover up the wall spatter. I don't believe EB got rid of the mattress and box springs by herself. I think AB was the one most familiar with cutting tools. He was a treecutter. Maybe AB wouldn't notice a quilt going missing. But, he would have noticed his car cover being gone.

I believe AB is at least guilty of helping EB cover up and maybe more.

I wonder how many pairs of gloves are missing from the box that was found under the bathroom sink?

arrest AB
already!

AB is disgusting IMO...........he is as guilty as EB

I'm still not convinced that AB had anything to do with this. Everything could have been done while he was gone.
Is there anything stating that EB names AB or does she keep saying we and he?
Edit/Delete Message

Didn't he say he saw her that morning? (before he called in the missing person's report?) Why would he say that if she was (apparently according to news reports out now) already dead, dismembered and buried?

That's why I believe he was (at the very least) involved in the cover up. Possibly more.

There are conflicting reports about when Adam Baker last saw Zahra. He told police it was the Wednesday morning before he reported her missing. In the 911 call made Saturday, Oct. 9 to report her missing, he said he last saw Zahra at 2:30 that morning. He told reporters he last saw her the Thursday before.

http://charlotte.news14.com/content/633403/search-warrants-in-zahra-baker-to-be-released

So Tuesday? Wednesday? Thursday? Friday nite / Saturday morning 2AM-ish? My problem with AB - the truth doesn't change... :furious: :furious:

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/8173019/zahra-bakers-dad-grandmother-in-hiding

The fact that he's in hiding and has no passport doesn't bode well for innocence

The people in Hickory (according to locals at Hinky) were already fired up over the weekend - before any of this came out. They may have to put Ma and Sonny in protective custody if this keeps up -

IMO An apartment building that also houses other innocent parties, not involved with this case - is leaving too many people at risk..

New post by Val at the Hinky Meter-
Zahra Baker case: Warrants released, and lies uncovered
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
snip-
Remember the adage, “Keep your friends close and your enemies closer”? Well, what happens when your friend considers you the enemy? Adam Baker is about to find out, because he has someone in his life he thought he could trust…that he couldn’t. And they are talking. And what they are telling isn’t working out well for Adam or any one close to him.

Now they are reporting Zarah was raped by 2 men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God rest her soul!!!!! It was on the news tonight !!!!!!!!!!!!! This is unbearable to hear.

There are conflicting reports about when Adam Baker last saw Zahra. He told police it was the Wednesday morning before he reported her missing. In the 911 call made Saturday, Oct. 9 to report her missing, he said he last saw Zahra at 2:30 that morning. He told reporters he last saw her the Thursday before.

http://charlotte.news14.com/content/633403/search-warrants-in-zahra-baker-to-be-released

So Tuesday? Wednesday? Thursday? Friday nite / Saturday morning 2AM-ish? My problem with AB - the truth doesn't change... :furious: :furious:

I agree there are discrepancies in Ab's timeline but i also believe some can be explained

If my husband stated to me that he checked on one of my children at such a time i could very well see me using the we/i as the time even though i personally did not see them as i would have no reason not to believe him such as the 911 call

If i recall correctly they were worded a bit differently one stated something to the effect of when did you last see her out of her room then when did you last see your daughter. I could be wrong as i am going on memory here

I do not recall though anytime AB stated it being a Wednesday, i have heard tues, thurs, fri/sat morning so the wednesday one really has me wondering

Again though these are search warrents not actual testimony MOO

MOO:

AB is guilty because I believe even though EB lied constantly she isn't now. She told the cops exactly where everything was that she knew about. She only knew IMO the location of where the buried part of Zarha was but not the exact spot. Someone else did that. This time she told the truth, she even told the truth about writing the note; therefore I believe she is telling the truth now because she doesn't want the Death Penalty.

This is what bothers me about this whole thing. First of all I think there is many lies, hidden truths, and cover ups. I know she has basically severed ties with EVERYONE that either knew her or was related to her. I think this is one way for everyone to get together and tell things about her to make sure she NEVER gets out of jail. It is like getting rid of her..Let's say this and say that and we'll make sure she stays behind bars..Don't know if that makes any sense or not, but Everyone that seems to know EB, hates her and tells everyone..Everyone that seems to AB, sticks up for him (maybe that isn't the correct word) but befriends him. I see a slight conspiracy going on. Like this is their perfect chance to get rid of her besides Killing her. Grant it, I think she is guilty, crazy, abusive, and a meth head..I still believe innocent until proven guilty fits both AB and EB.. She is obviously involved but so is he? I think he is another con artist as well... This is all my opinion and what I gather from all this and IN NO WAY am I slamming the family and friends or trying to discredit them in what they say.

IIRC, the warrants indicate that EB stated Zahra attended an Oktoberfest event the night before she was called in missing. AB states (in the same warrant) he saw her the Wednesday before, as in the week before. That is how I am reading his statement.

Which is it? He didnt see her for 8 days, he didnt see her for 2 days, he didnt see her for 24 hours?

Big gap. Time to fess up, unless you have participated in committing capital murder. Then you should probably just keep quiet.

Adam is guilty of choosing to ignore what was going on around him. Maybe drugs kept his brain in a fog but he was deliberately choosing to not face reality when it came to his daughter. What father would tell police on 10/9 he hadn't seen his daughter since 10/6 (Wednesday before) yet had done nothing to locate her? For this alone he should be punished greatly.

Yep this is how I see it, They both used the Tahoe to dump runs but AB used the other car and went and buried Zarah's Torso (sorry to be graphic) so EB knew the area he buried it but not the exact spot. She led them to the area, all of them.

Yep this is how I see it, They both used the Tahoe to dump runs but AB used the other car and went and buried Zarah's Torso (sorry to be graphic) so EB knew the area he buried it but not the exact spot. She led them to the area, all of them.

There is some confusion about some of this, at least on my part. In the search warrant data it is reported the prosthetic was wrapped in a white trash bag and discarded by the two of them at the Fox Ridge Apartments. The defense motion states only the gel liner was found on Christie Road but the press reported the prosthetic as being found there.

My confusion is LE confirmed they found the prosthetic and matched the serial number - so where did they find it really? If true it was discarded to the dumpster, then it is highly unlikely it was found on Christie Road - hmmmm.

I see a lot of people confused over the Dumpster/wilderness road issue. I would like to suggest a thread on it, but I have no idea how to phrase it! :blush:

I see a lot of people confused over the Dumpster/wilderness road issue. I would like to suggest a thread on it, but I have no idea how to phrase it! :blush:

Can of worms :waitasec: ?

This issue is about the only thing for me that clearly points to someone other than EB, and that would be AB. I don't know how much it could actually be discussed very much with what we have now though.

Okay, I sorta-kinda did. I hope this helps, b/c it is a weird thing, and I have noticed a lot of head scratching through all the threads.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121156"]11.30.2010 - Confusion over reports, re: Dumpster vs Wilderness - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeybadger503