• Involved in both the cover-up and the murder

Votes: 85 41.7%
  • Involved only by failure to stop any crime

Votes: 11 5.4%
  • Not involved whatsoever

Votes: 8 3.9%
  • I am completely undecided on the matter of AB's involvement

Votes: 37 18.1%
  • Gross negligence and cover up of body.

Votes: 45 22.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With what is released so far in the warrants, i would that that LE is looking at AB as a suspect in the rape, murder, disposal of ZB, then wouldnt they be wanting warrants for his social networks? From what i can see its all directed towards EB and her networks, I would assume that if they thought both of them did this then his accounts could hold possible clues or discussions ect same as EB;s accounts?

I believe at this point the finger is getting further and further away from AB and i think its possible his only crime was stupidity, Not to say he shouldnt or wont be charged with neglect of some sort if he is not involved

Just to my thinking, they haven't ruled him out either at this point. If the phone company has responded and provided all of the data requested for AB's phone, and if they have had the time to throughly review that data, they already have a very good idea as to whether or not he is involved. Cell pings and GPS triangulation would reveal if he was at any of the search locations that yielded evidence.

There remain two warrants, which the DA is going to court on December 13th to fight to make sure they remain sealed. I'm thinking there is something in those two particular warrants that may well be way too much information for both the public and those involved to know at this point. I'm not ready to think AB has absolutely nothing to do with this just yet.

I should add, there may be others as well that cannot yet be ruled out.

I have made it no secret through this whole thing that I thought AB was innocent in the murder and cover up. I also let it be known I thought he was guilty of neglecting Z. Since these new aligations have come out I have officially put myself high up on the fence! I have changed my vote 3 times since last night. I vote I have no idea if he was involved or not....ILL TAKE MY HUMBLE PIE NOW :)

I have made it no secret through this whole thing that I thought AB was innocent in the murder and cover up. I also let it be known I thought he was guilty of neglecting Z. Since these new aligations have come out I have officially put myself high up on the fence! I have changed my vote 3 times since last night. I vote I have no idea if he was involved or not....ILL TAKE MY HUMBLE PIE NOW :)

(((HUGS))) Would you like some ice cream to make it go down easier? I still believe he is involved in this mess, but I cannot make up my mind where he comes in. So many of us will be taking a slice at some point. :confused:

I don't know where to put this, but it does pertain to AB.
I have a question, then an idea.

Q.) LE, if you are listening, have you tested the Baker home for the creation of meth? I know there is a test, I just read about it in the news the other day (a couple bought a home, four days after purchase they found out it was used as a meth lab in 2004.)
Also, if testing was ever done, couldn't you nab AB on neglect and/or child endangerment charges?

It just ads up to me now. The "brooding" comment.....ugh. He knew what was going on and he did nothing to stop it.

There IS a BAD side of AB, do NOT forget the drugs, road rage, threats, neglect of Zahra, stun gun,
kept Zahra from ED.
and mom saying AB turned white at news of rape...........yeah remember he lived in the house AFTER Zahra was dismembered............Zahra's tissue and small bones from bathroom and in the house and he never saw ANYTHING?????
I do not buy it at all.................He is guilty also. IMO

On NG no one has seen AB lately.
He did go to funeral home to make arrangements.
Tomorrow a tribute for Zahra, 2 books to sign.......1 for mom 1 for AB.
Where did he get a car to drive around.
Caller knows exactly where AB lives in his new apt.

I agree there are discrepancies in Ab's timeline but i also believe some can be explained

If my husband stated to me that he checked on one of my children at such a time i could very well see me using the we/i as the time even though i personally did not see them as i would have no reason not to believe him such as the 911 call

If i recall correctly they were worded a bit differently one stated something to the effect of when did you last see her out of her room then when did you last see your daughter. I could be wrong as i am going on memory here

I do not recall though anytime AB stated it being a Wednesday, i have heard tues, thurs, fri/sat morning so the wednesday one really has me wondering

Again though these are search warrents not actual testimony MOO

I agree, if my husband said he saw our child on Sat nite, I would have no reason to doubt his word, but if asked when I last saw her, I would not give his answer as it were my own.

You and your husband are not standing accused of making your child disappear, I believe these various days were the second clue (after that bizarre note and lack of out cry to PLEASE FIND MY DAUGHTER!) to LE, that they had a huge problem on their hands.

As we discovered in the Anthony case, a statement given to LE during an investigation, is expected to be truthful and can come back to bite you on the backside, if found to be a deliberate fabrication.

I thought (by memory only) in the 911 call, AB said his wife/daughter's mother last saw Zahra last night (prior to the fire) but in the first interview that changed to he saw her Thursday night, another was he thought it was her in the bed Sat nite . Then another reporter asked when did he last see her and he offered up the comment 100%? .. out of bed? Tuesday.

IDK about LE, but it put my hinky meter through the roof. Wednesday just adds to the confusion.

Townsville Bulletin News AU

(snipped)

"The shocking news devastated Adam and Karen, who had to hear the horrific news on the US evening news on Tuesday night.

Mrs Baker, who flew to North Carolina last month to be by Adam's side while the search continued for Zahra, cried on the phone yesterday as she tried to come to grips with the thought that her beloved granddaughter could have suffered even more before her brutal death.

``We had no idea that police were even investigating this possibility,'' Mrs Baker sobbed.

``It can't get any more horrific than this, surely ...

``The warrants apparently said that Zahra had been taken to a particular house a few days before Elisa reported her missing, and that she was sexually assaulted by two men.

``Adam just went white as a ghost and collapsed when he heard on the news ... he can't take much more.''

http://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au/article/2010/12/02/189011_news.html

BBM I'll bet he Did.

So the death and dismemberment, he didn't bat an eyelash for and apparently it didn't phase his mother either. But the rape allegations, that made him collapse and made his mother cry? Am I missing something here? Whatever happened to Zahra is horrendous with or without rape being involved. They should have been crying and collapsing long before now...

So the death and dismemberment, he didn't bat an eyelash for and apparently it didn't phase his mother either. But the rape allegations, that made him collapse and made his mother cry? Am I missing something here? Whatever happened to Zahra is horrendous with or without rape being involved. They should have been crying and collapsing long before now...

That would be correct, sadly. Interesting how AB stayed in that house for quite some time AFTER this horror and never-a-once saw any blood on any walls, tissue stuck to the wall, bloody gloves under the bathroom sink, never took a bath/shower, oh and the clothes that Zahra went missing in.. where right there at home.. hearing aids in jewelry boxes, but he never noticed any of those things.

Then I'm thinking that "Ma" better get her weapon of choice ready.

I believe that both AB and EB were involved in Zahra's death and hiding her body. I don't buy into ABs claims that he didn't know alot of what was happening because of his work schedule. I also don't buy into his mother's claims that she had no contact at all with AB and/or Zahra the entire time they were in NC. Sounds like this is going to turn into a huge "he said/she said" production. With each side blaming the other. Fortunately for us both can be tried for Zahra's murder even if LE can't prove exactly who was the one that killed her.

OT: I wonder who is paying for "Ma" and her other son to stay here in the US. How is AB paying rent, food, gas, etc? Is he still employed?

No kidding, he was a tree cutter and landscaper. Give me a break, he wasn't a corporate executive that flies around the world. This idiot was a laborer. He wasn't gone THAT much! No, he no longer has a job. I assume AB's father is footing that bill. He claimed in court that he only had about $80 bucks to his name, and that was a couple of weeks ago. He isn't showing himself, because locals are watching out for him. He doesn't deserve to be in hiding. He should have to face his peers.

I personally think AB should be "suspect" as well and his Email Accounts and Myspace/Facebook should be mentioned in the warrants as well. Maybe, they have looked at them, but he has plenty of time to erase and delete stuff, where Elisa didn't.

He is just as much a suspect as EB IMO.

NOTHING is ever erased. A warrant can be issued to Myspace and FaceBook to turn over everything. Just because you delete it on your side, doesn't mean it is deleted everywhere.

That would be correct, sadly. Interesting how AB stayed in that house for quite some time AFTER this horror and never-a-once saw any blood on any walls, tissue stuck to the wall, bloody gloves under the bathroom sink, never took a bath/shower, oh and the clothes that Zahra went missing in.. where right there at home.. hearing aids in jewelry boxes, but he never noticed any of those things.

Oh please, Karen is trying to make herself look more vulnerable. No tears for her on any occasion when she entered the house. She was just mad as hell at the people who were yelling at her son. If I had entered the house for the first time that my Granddaughter had possibly been murdered in, I would have been a mess, and I would have made sure I had everything of hers packed up with me. But, they didn't. Didn't bother to take anything of Zahra's until the public and news got wind of it. Then they went back and got a few things for show (IMO).

I have salt and pepper in zip lock bags that I hide in my bra so that I am ready to season any crow that I have to eat if I find out AB knew NOTHING about the abuse Zahra was subjected to. Sadly, I think the one person Zahra had in her life that she thought she could count on (her freaking father!!!!), was responsible for assisting with cutting her body up in the family bath tub. You couldn't write a horror novel that had anything worse than that!!!! I would love nothing more than to eventually find out I am wrong. I would love to find out Zahra thought fondly of her "daddy" right up until the end of her inspiring and amazing life. Until the truth cuts thru this tragedy, I stand fast in demanding justice for Zahra and punishment for ANYONE involved in her neglect, abuse, murder, or dismemberment! HOW HORRIBLE to even have to type those words!!!!

This is mostly what is changing my mind about ABs involvment. The point about taking a shower or bath for that amount of time for there to still be evidence in the drain trap of the tub. I could see things being found in the sewer pipes outside if showers had been taken but not in the drain pipe.
I can see him not knowing the hearing aides are in the JB. Its not a place my DH is in on a frequent basis.I can see him not seeing blood or tissue on the walls etc. if it was painted over, and I dont believe the gloves under the sink were bloody. I think it was just what was left over in the box after the fact. I can on the other hand see a man who knew his child had been dismembered in a tub not being able to stand in it to take a shower. JMO

wrong video sorry!

I think you might have the wrong video linked, Noetic. But I'm glad you posted it, because this is actually the first time I caught that that smirks after he says there is no way he could dismember his "baby". What on earth is amusing about THAT question?! :banghead: :furious: :banghead:

wrong video sorry!

Thanks Noetic! J/K You just had me rewatch that video which almost caused me to rake my moniter off in the floor b/c those two during that interview get my blood boiling.

Neither AB or KB could even eek out one lousy tear but neither had no problem smirking and yucking it up for the camera! :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9