• AB was oblivous until the morning of the fire

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Ab was not involved with Zahra's death but completely involved in disposal

Votes: 19 5.1%
  • AB was soley responsible for what happened to Zahra and her disposal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AB killed Zahra

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • AB was involved in the death and cover up of Zahra.

Votes: 71 18.9%
  • Adam and Elisa were both equally complicit

Votes: 94 25.1%
  • AB contributed to death by negligence; Involved in cover-up *except* for disposal

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • AB contributed to Zahra's death through negligence and was involved in the cover up and disposal

Votes: 138 36.8%
  • Leaning towards AB was in denial- but all depends on what was found in the house.

Votes: 15 4.0%
  • Other: Not sure how AB is involved. Can't condemn him for Zahra's demise, as yet...I need more infor

Votes: 35 9.3%
  • I think AB was involved and so was EB...

Votes: 12 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is not already a thread on a topic that you wish to discuss, please feel free to start one.

I am a much smaller woman than EB is and I am not overly fit... but I'm pretty sure that in a rage / with adrenaline pumping I could easily accomplish the feat and in a seemingly short time. When I get PO'ed I'm capable of doing about anything.

Thankfully, I usually channel my anger into mad feats of yard work / gardening or home improvement .... but I don't doubt for a minute that this could have been done by a woman on her own (whether it WAS in this case or not remains to be seen)

Just add HIGH ON METH to this scenerio ..and you'll have someone totally out of their mind irrational, exploding in a fit of uncontrollable RAGE...

Here is the definition of "Dismissal With Leave":

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q...UAPjl3&sig=AHIEtbQutd5iZZg2I46Ls0h-DDoeh7Gf6A

So, from what I read, it is basically just the courts removing the case from the dockets because the defendant failed to appear. It is NOT a dismissal of the charges. Those charges can be revisited any time the defendant is located.

So, AB has been located, and he is to appear on those charges on Nov. 18
That's how I read all of this. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

I think most of your post is a leap ... but the one leap I cannot take is that AB was / is on any major drugs. He may be a pot head but if he were on anything heavy duty we would have seen a change in him with the recent investigation.

I respectfully have to disagree with you there. Plenty of people with major drug addictions walk around, work and function all the while looking pretty normal. I think there was more then pot being smoked. I'm thinking prescription pills and maybe more harder drugs.

I respectfully have to disagree with you there. Plenty of people with major drug addictions walk around, work and function all the while looking pretty normal. I think there was more then pot being smoked. I'm thinking prescription pills and maybe more harder drugs.

Well, if we are to believe BB and her husband (which I personally do) the running off the road incident occurred over a drug debt she owed. If AB did, in fact, try to run them off the road (and we'll see how that pans on on the 18th), then I don't think it's a stretch to think AB really wanted his money.

Just my opinion, of course.

I feel if AB was involved LE would have already arrested him for sure, it has been long enough that they would know. LE are very smart people and so far they have all been on track from the looks of things.I think he may be mentally challenged a lot.AB reminds me of some of the cases we have seen where I work. In my work I have seen so many people look normal, behave some what normal but as you talk to them and listen you will know different. It is sad but so true, even to look at AB as he speaks there is just something there that you can see that is just not right. I may be all wrong about this.I don't think AB knew anything.
I wish there was more known about the man that gave EB money.

$10,000 is an awful lot of money to send to someone you've just met on the internet. Unfortunately, we're not permitted to talk about him here at WS, since he may just be an innocent dupe.

The money thing still bothers me, though. I can't shake the suspicion that other people are also involved in this horrific crime.

IMO they are both guilty. Even if Z was found dead or if EB murdered her, AB is guilty of neglect. Unfortunately, in this case, neglect doesn't receive the same sentence murder does.

Hi folks - I noticed some people wondering where various topics go, so I dug up some threads that seem to reflect the streams of conversation going on (or ones that might interest you) to link here for your convenience:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118898"]2010.11.03 Third party involved? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119540"]Do you guys think AB and EB killed Zahra? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118913"]Questions for our VERIFIED LAWYERS*~*~*NO DISCUSSIONS*~*~* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118947"]Theories on What Happened to Zahra - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119031"]Why is Adam Baker not in jail? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

HTH!

$10,000 is an awful lot of money to send to someone you've just met on the internet. Unfortunately, we're not permitted to talk about him here at WS, since he may just be an innocent dupe.

The money thing still bothers me, though. I can't shake the suspicion that other people are also involved in this horrific crime.
Thank You for letting me know he is off limits, I did not no this.

Thank You for letting me know he is off limits, I did not no this.

A good way to think about all those policies is - say you and I become PM friends on WS, and then I go and kill someone, would you like to be sleuthed for that? So WS tries not to expose for the sake of exposing until we have some official reason why someone is to be considered a "player." So use that as the standard.

And thanks to all the posters who ask these questions and those who help guide each other along. Much appreciated!

It is so frustrating just like with Casey, if someone murdered my child I wouldn't sit still until I KNEW who did it and why. Adam Baker seems so detached and uninterested about WHO killed his child in that interview. FAKE! :Justice:

In the interview given by AB & his mother - the one that last only 2 minutes.

I heard something the mother said that struck me as odd. It happens at the time clock at 1:52.

The mother states (as I hear it), "it's really hard to listen to people call him murders and a child abusers". Is the "s" added only as a language thing, as a lisp or a slip of the tongue intended to include EB too?

Just curious if anyone else noticed it and what they thought.

WBTV Adam Baker interview

In the interview given by AB & his mother - the one that last only 2 minutes.

I heard something the mother said that struck me as odd. It happens at the time clock at 1:52.

The mother states (as I hear it), "it's really hard to listen to people call him murders and a child abusers". Is the "s" added only as a language thing, as a lisp or a slip of the tongue intended to include EB too?

Just curious if anyone else noticed it and what they thought.

WBTV Adam Baker interview

I think she's saying "them" rather than "him"... in other words, including EB...

Could be wrong, but I hear mother say:

it's really hard to listen to people call him murderous and then child abuser, but people don't know.

FWIW, she appears grief-stricken to me.

What I meant to indicate was that if AB was doing hard drugs ... he stopped when LE started watching him. We would notice significant changes in his physical appearance coming off of something hard that abruptly.

As I think we DID see with EB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member