• AB was oblivous until the morning of the fire

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Ab was not involved with Zahra's death but completely involved in disposal

Votes: 19 5.1%
  • AB was soley responsible for what happened to Zahra and her disposal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AB killed Zahra

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • AB was involved in the death and cover up of Zahra.

Votes: 71 18.9%
  • Adam and Elisa were both equally complicit

Votes: 94 25.1%
  • AB contributed to death by negligence; Involved in cover-up *except* for disposal

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • AB contributed to Zahra's death through negligence and was involved in the cover up and disposal

Votes: 138 36.8%
  • Leaning towards AB was in denial- but all depends on what was found in the house.

Votes: 15 4.0%
  • Other: Not sure how AB is involved. Can't condemn him for Zahra's demise, as yet...I need more infor

Votes: 35 9.3%
  • I think AB was involved and so was EB...

Votes: 12 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes they are just very careful before they arrest.. as it should be. His time may come.

The reporter on the ground at the search just reported on HLN that LE NOTIFIED AB when the bone was found.

So he is still being treated as the father of the victim rather than a suspect.

Things that make you go ummmmmmmmmmmmm.

They have to notify next of kin, they even told ICA when they found Caylee, really means nothing. Plus I would imagine they wanted to see his reaction.

Please dont get me wrong, AB must of known what was going on, I simply have alot of questions. I watched my daughter fall so many times from her prothesis as she tried to walk, run, climb stairs etc not because she could not do it but the actual knee joint would the best way i can describe it at the moment is buckle, which resulted in a number of bruises and yes even broken bones. As well the prothesis caused alot of discomfort and numberous sores not only on the pressure points but along the skin of the stump from the moisture which would build up inside. The pain made it seem like she was going through puberty. I guess in some ways i can relate to some of what has been said with that portion. What i cant reconcile is that it does not seem like this young lady was being followed up regularily with support personal as there are usually teams involved that see you on a regular basis. In my heart i hope he was not as involved as it appears.. in my mind i am :furious: that it appears that this little girl probably suffered greatly for no reason :(

Equally complicit. AB might not have delivered the abuse, but he was certainly aware of it, and he allowed it to continue.

Then comes the question of whether he knew she was dead. We have no proof that he did yet, but imo, yes. He stated to the 911 dispatcher that he last saw her at 2:30 a.m. but did not discover she was missing until almost twelve hours later. I can't accept that.

First of all, there was a fire on the property. Dogs were barking, fire and police units were on the scene with flashing lights and sirens. The noise of the fire engine alone would have been loud enough to awaken someone in the quiet of the morning. I'll bet neighbors came out to look. Didn't anyone find it strange that Zahra didn't get up to see what was going on? But AB would have us believe that he just thought she was "brooding".

Here's something else that doesn't compute in my mind. The ransom note stated that the boss's daughter was kidnapped. But obviously, she was not since she was present with her father. Yet the kidnappers claimed to have taken a girl. AB's own daughter was asleep on the premises when the ransom note was left on his car, and presumably when the kidnapping would've taken place. What loving, responsible parent would not have put two and two together and checked on his own child who was not present and accounted for? Even a not-so-responsible parent would've done so. But no, we're to believe that through all of the commotion no one looked for Zahra, and when it was over, AB and EB just went back to bed in that rather small house, and never once peeked in on Zahra. BS!

Since I believe that he knew she was dead, it remains that he concealed her death, and imo, disposed of her body.

ETA: BTW, I'm not overlooking the fact that Zahra was hearing impaired.

Equally complicit. AB might not have delivered the abuse, but he was certainly aware of it, and he allowed it to continue.

Then comes the question of whether he knew she was dead. We have no proof that he did yet, but imo, yes. He stated to the 911 dispatcher that he last saw her at 2:30 a.m. but did not discover she was missing until almost twelve hours later. I can't accept that.

First of all, there was a fire on the property. Dogs were barking, fire and police units were on the scene with flashing lights and sirens. The noise of the fire engine alone would have been loud enough to awaken someone in the quiet of the morning. I'll bet neighbors came out to look. Didn't anyone find it strange that Zahra didn't get up to see what was going on? But AB would have us believe that he just thought she was "brooding".

Here's something else that doesn't compute in my mind. The ransom note stated that the boss's daughter was kidnapped. But obviously, she was not since she was present with her father. Yet the kidnappers claimed to have taken a girl. AB's own daughter was asleep on the premises when the ransom note was left on his car, and presumably when the kidnapping would've taken place. What loving, responsible parent would not have put two and two together and checked on his own child who was not present and accounted for? Even a not-so-responsible parent would've done so. But no, we're to believe that through all of the commotion no one looked for Zahra, and when it was over, AB and EB just went back to bed in that rather small house, and never once peeked in on Zahra. BS!

Since I believe that he knew she was dead, it remains that he concealed her death, and imo, disposed of her body.

Nice, clear summary of the inconsistencies re: the fire and the "ransom" note, as well as AB's behavior.

The reporter on the ground at the search just reported on HLN that LE NOTIFIED AB when the bone was found.

So he is still being treated as the father of the victim rather than a suspect.

Things that make you go ummmmmmmmmmmmm.

Maybe they were seeing what his reaction would be?
Even is he is a suspect, he is not charged, and should be treated with the benefit of the doubt as far as discovery of remains go. But I don't think being treated as next of kin and a suspect are mutually exclusive.

ETA: BTW, I'm not overlooking the fact that Zahra was hearing impaired.

I assure you I have no issues with my hearing at that age. My next door neighbor's house burned to the ground in the middle of the night, I never heard a thing. The sirens, flashing lights, all the neighbors gathered ...nothing. My bedroom window faced their home, standard size lots.

Kids sleep HARD. My own son could sleep through anything!

There is NO excuse for not checking on his daughter the night of the fire.

I believe he's in this, up .....past his eye balls.

I assure you I have no issues with my hearing at that age. My next door neighbor's house burned to the ground in the middle of the night, I never heard a thing. The sirens, flashing lights, all the neighbors gathered ...nothing. My bedroom window faced their home, standard size lots.

I knew someone would challenge me on that one. ;) So maybe she would've slept through it. Who knows. It doesn't matter because we know she wasn't there. My point was regarding AB's behavior as a parent, and that I don't believe if she were alive, or if he thought she were alive, that he or EB would not have checked on her, if just out of curiosity if not concern. His excuse is that he didn't have to because he knew she was dead. :furious:

I knew someone would challenge me on that one. ;) So maybe she would've slept through it. Who knows. It doesn't matter because we know she wasn't there. My point was regarding AB's behavior as a parent, and that I don't believe if she were alive, or if he thought she were alive, that he or EB would not have checked on her, if just out of curiosity if not concern. His excuse is that he didn't have to because he knew she was dead. :furious:

I totally agree.

I voted this:

Other: Not sure how AB is involved. Can't condemn him for Zahra's demise, as yet...I need more information on his whereabouts..

Morally yes I think he is culpable and his actions and/or inactions make him directly responsible for what happened to Zahra before, during and after her death.

Legally? I don't see enough yet to lead me to believe that he is legally repsonsible. But I haven't seen all the evidence that LE has.

JMHO.

JMO LE had to be interested in Zahra at this point. I cant see them not asking about thier children. (WHAT IF) LE asked about thier child/children and EB says I just checked on Zahra and shes sleeping. Im sure at that point no one would have reason to question her word. Not saying thats how it happened but it ould have!

IMO AB was the biological Father of Zahra and thus was totally responsible for her care, welfare, development, needs, etc, etc. 100%.

It seems AB shirked his responsibility 'big time' and lazily deferred to EB as well as let Zahra fend for herself. Even if he has a job and was busy at times he should have checked and ensured she was cared for and followed up on healthcare needs.

AB MUST have seen and known of warning signs that EB did not have Zahra's welfare in mind ... far from it!! He can act stupid but he is not stupid. AB was 100% responsible to seek any medical care and check-ups. He didn't care. He just didn't care.

IMO AB is fully complicit in everything that has happened to Zahra both before and afterwards. 100%.

Great poll, well-worded and the choices cover all the bases.

I voted this:

Other: Not sure how AB is involved. Can't condemn him for Zahra's demise, as yet...I need more information on his whereabouts..

Morally yes I think he is culpable and his actions and/or inactions make him directly responsible for what happened to Zahra before, during and after her death.

Legally? I don't see enough yet to lead me to believe that he is legally repsonsible. But I haven't seen all the evidence that LE has.

JMHO.

Speculation Alert!

Let me ask you this, Kat: if you found out that house was covered in blood, and that were traces of body parts in the plumbing, would you still be unsure whether AB had anything to do with this or not? Just curious to hear your thoughts on that.

I voted AB is equally complicit. Believe Adam and EB had a strange symbiotic relationship. He's no puppet of EB's, nor is he a fool.

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/nov/03/crowd-taunts-baker-evicted-ar-505700/

It's chilling to hear how no one seems to doubt EB is evil enough to have done something bad to Zahra. IMO, there's no way AB was unaware of their poor treatment of Zahra, and each day he ignored it is just a slower approach to a little girl dying in HIS care. No excuses are good enough, IMO. Both of them have Zahra's blood on their hands.

Well, you guys have been busy little beavers, lol. Based on the many new poll selections and finding one that suits my answer better, I am going to have to change my answer.

of course now, I think we know which one wil win in the landslide.

IMO, AB is "more" complicit than she, because HE is the reason she was with EB. So..i selected "both" equally complicit, but truly feel as if AB killed her...when he brought and kept her in that environment.
BBM

I couldn't agree more. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members