AB's T Shirt

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was at Wal Mart yesterday too, and look what I saw...AB's exact shirt. I don't think it really means anything other than it's a "cool" $7.50 shirt. There was tons of skull themed clothing in the men's department.
View attachment 12348

I have seen it too. I also have seen it on other men. I asked them about it. Some of them I would say late 40's to early 50's. I was told to them it had a reference to MMA/UFC. Along with similar shirts that say Elite.

My husband wears shirts with skulls, reapers etc. He in no way is evil. It just goes with the time line of when he grew up and a masculine thing. Also it depends on what you can afford. Not everyone can shop at the mall.

Isn't he a little old for t-shirts with skulls, etc? Seems that they'r marketed to the teenage guys- which he certainly was not.

I guess it's all a matter of personal taste. I know a lot of people who wear things that I'd never wear....and I'm sure they say the same thing about me! :D

Isn't he a little old for t-shirts with skulls, etc? Seems that they'r marketed to the teenage guys- which he certainly was not.

Everyone keeps talking about Walmart and teenage boys, but the little boys section is filled with skull themed clothes in the style of that "Vengeance" shirt for kids as young as toddler age. I know, because my 5 year old LOVES that stuff. My older boy likes button up shirts and khakis, but my younger is by far the gentle sensitive one who wouldn't even kill a lightning bug when his friends were doing it. Sometimes clothes are just clothes, and kids or adults like things with skulls because it's "cool looking" and not because they're obsessed with death and darkness.

Everyone keeps talking about Walmart and teenage boys, but the little boys section is filled with skull themed clothes in the style of that "Vengeance" shirt for kids as young as toddler age. I know, because my 5 year old LOVES that stuff. My older boy likes button up shirts and khakis, but my younger is by far the gentle sensitive one who wouldn't even kill a lightning bug when his friends were doing it. Sometimes clothes are just clothes, and kids or adults like things with skulls because it's "cool looking" and not because they're obsessed with death and darkness.

Which is all well and good.. There's nothing at all wrong with someone's personal fashion (and/or music) preferences. IF you are NOT wearing said garb DURING a NATIONALLY TELEVISED interview regarding yourself and your m̶u̶r̶d̶e̶r̶e̶d missing child... while LE stands beside you shaking their heads in thorough disgust.

JMHO

I don't mean to defend AB at all but I wished we would know more about his background.To me it seems as if he's not "all there",as if he's mentally challenged in some ways...he just has such a flat effect and I really begin to question his intellectual abilities.While EB comes across as pure evil he seems like someone that was easily controlled by her.I really don't think he put any thought or emotional connection into his decision to wear that shirt that day.

I don't mean to defend AB at all but I wished we would know more about his background.To me it seems as if he's not "all there",as if he's mentally challenged in some ways...he just has such a flat effect and I really begin to question his intellectual abilities.While EB comes across as pure evil he seems like someone that was easily controlled by her.I really don't think he put any thought or emotional connection into his decision to wear that shirt that day.

I have thought that same thing. A slowness, a lack of common sense, emotionally withdrawn.

I have thought that same thing. A slowness, a lack of common sense, emotionally withdrawn.

I don't think he's as slow as he'd like us all to think, he's pretty damned smart if you ask me, while EB is spilling her guts in a frantic attempt to get herself off the hook and in the process just getting it more deeply imbedded, he's standing around playing the dummy victim of circumstance and saying nothing, I honestly think he and his supporters believe he can walk away from this unscathed if he just keeps his trap shut, maybe that's the way he's dealt with trouble his whole life playing dumb. Maybe he can walk away from charges but he can never walk away from the certainty in most people's minds that he's in it up to his neck no matter what his apologists have to say for him and he'll spend the rest of sorry life being unable to meet the eyes of those beyond his family and friends and constantly looking over his shoulder. I don't know what LE have on him now but I'm pretty damned sure they'll find something, if not now, months, years down the line, they're sticking to this case like s*** to a blanket, I don't know about anyone else but I get the impression they're taking this personally.

you might be right ,he might have me fooled,but to me he seems just like clue hopper said....sort of "out of it"? At this point I could actually imagine AB just being there and believing all the crap EB might have fed him,like "how come I havn't seen my daughter in such a long time?" and EB saying "oh don't worry Adam she's brooding...",it just doesn't seem like he's really involved in being alive really,he's just kind of there....as of now I would think EB is responsible and a third party is involved ,I don't know who yet...but again I might be very,very wrong....

Claudicici, can I say I love you without hitting on you?!??!

I am 34, goth/punk/rap. I love all kinds of music. I guess I have weird tastes. I can listen to Muse and SOAD one moment then Drake then plop in some Bjork or Pheonx and then lil Wayne. My husband wears the kind of clothing I've seen AB in. He loves Ed Hardy type stuff. This is very mainstream today. You see people on TV wearing skulls, crosses, flames, stars and shirts will Vengeance, Kill, Destruction etc on the shirts. Just check Walmart and you will see. We shop at Hot Topic or Rue 21 and Ecko. Of course then again my husband is 24! I play online role playing games, video games etc. I use to have blue in my hair.

For me, I love dark and weird clothing. Its like my little rebellion against mainstream. I work for a huge company in finance and when people see me on the street away from work they are shocked. Yes, I wear chains, vans, lots of black and funky colors. If I didnt work where I work I would have orange hair probably. We dont do drugs, smoke and live a very boring life. I guess I dont know how a "normal" 34 year old is suppose to wear. I'm not girly, so I dunno.

For what its worth I'm a very shy person, but I express myself thru art and how I dress. I consider it an expression like anything else. You may paint or write, well I wear black leggings, and skull shirts. I'm not depressed or sad or a killer. I just like to be different. Plus I love japanese anime culture and thats who I associate with. We love the outrageous in all forms. I even have a goth/punk baby. He wears black baby clothes and stuff.

I think AB seems kinda not all there. I thought I was the only one that felt this way. Something is a bit off there in the way he acts. Kinda like a child I guess. I dont think he was that involved with his childs life which begs the questions why didnt he leave her with grandma or another relative?? I cant understand the calm matter-of-fact manner. My DH would kill me, seriously kill me if he knew I hurt our son on purpose much less killed him.

Which is all well and good.. There's nothing at all wrong with someone's personal fashion (and/or music) preferences. IF you are NOT wearing said garb DURING a NATIONALLY TELEVISED interview regarding yourself and your m̶u̶r̶d̶e̶r̶e̶d missing child... while LE stands beside you shaking their heads in thorough disgust.

JMHO

IMO if law enforcement is standing there shaking their heads in disgust due to his clothing, then they need to figure out their priorities. There are far more important things to be disgusted about in regards to that man than whether he is wearing his 8 dollar Walmart T-shirt or not, in a style of dress that probably half the population wears on a daily basis.

If I thought for one second that this was actually going through the cops minds, I'd be very sad for Zhara that even AFTER death, people are less concerned with her and the actual things she went through than they are with superficial non-sense. Seeing as all of those t-shirts are common enough to be found at any Walmart and in many stores at the mall, even for kids as young as infants, I find it totally ridiculous and insulting to the cops to think that any of those law enforcement officials are spending much time being judgmental about his clothing instead of being simply disgusted at his mannerisms and the OBVIOUS signs that this was foul play beginning in the home (which AB is most likely involved in).

But then again you're right and some people ARE totally focussed on appearance rather than action. Perhaps AB should have been concerned more about how he would appear to others than about the other things going on. Personally, when someone who's child is missing has the presence of mind to change their standard way of dressing before a press conference I wonder if they're putting on a show. Caylee Anthony's mom cleaned up pretty nicely for court appearances...perhaps she's just more "respectful" of her child than AB since she made the effort not to wear her club wear to court? Sorry, but I still think this is just silly. Ted Bundy wouldn't have been caught dead in "alternative clothes" but if AB had changed into a button up shirt and khakis for the interview, you would have thought I was totally nuts if I came on here and said he was "trying to dress like Ted Bundy to make a statement".

There are situations where clothes can be one part of the puzzle, but when someone dresses in exactly the same way that they always dress, in clothes they already owned, that they probably bought at Walmart, that reflects a prevailing casual clothing style that is very common today, I just don't see any type of big connection. I'm way more concerned with things that are ACTUALLY disgusting about this man, rather than the things he shares with MILLIONS of parents who have perfectly normal happy kids.

Hell, if my kid went missing I'd have to go to a mall and BUY new clothes in order to dress to some of the standards people expect here of "grieving parents"...and do you know what the chance is of me giving a enough of a crap about my clothing to actually do that while my child is missing? None. Zilch. If that makes me a bad parent, then so be it, but I know where my priorities are, and clothing is not it when my child is gone.

Could AB be on some prescription drugs that make him dopey and flat lined????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back