ACandyRose Domain Registry Updated

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi everyone! I am writing this in the hopes that someone in here will know what to do...
As you know, A Candy Rose died in 2021, and in the past week, her extensive research on the JonBenét Ramsey case has been placed in great danger. It has gone from her website, which now only shows the message that the page needs to be renewed, otherwise it will be deleted.
I have seen many users on reddit worried this might happen, as it is no less than an irreplacable treasure trove of evidence on the case - but, now it HAS happened - and the question is: How can we save the page before all that evidence is deleted for good? Does anyone have an idea?
I'm surely not a very tech savvy person, that's why I am hoping someone here will know who to contact and what to do. /sprasser

Hi everyone! I am writing this in the hopes that someone in here will know what to do...
As you know, A Candy Rose died in 2021, and in the past week, her extensive research on the JonBenét Ramsey case has been placed in great danger. It has gone from her website, which now only shows the message that the page needs to be renewed, otherwise it will be deleted.
I have seen many users on reddit worried this might happen, as it is no less than an irreplacable treasure trove of evidence on the case - but, now it HAS happened - and the question is: How can we save the page before all that evidence is deleted for good? Does anyone have an idea?
I'm surely not a very tech savvy person, that's why I am hoping someone here will know who to contact and what to do. /sprasser

sprasser,
It appears the Candy Rose site has been allowed to wither on the vine, i.e. no payment made for registration, so the site becomes a ghost domain for all manner of enterprises, e.g. people selling model train collecting software on ebay, but operating out of Germany, all legal BTW.

If there is a particular page you want from ACandyRose head over to archive.org which should have a recent copy of her site.

Unless it has been archived and mirrored elsewhere the site has effectively been discontinued.

Site appears to be back!

Lovely that the site is still there, isn't it? It's like a miracle. It's difficult to measure how valuable the historical data and true information found on ACandyRose 15th Street, Boulder has been for sleuths over the years. I made a donation today.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back