"According To Drew...." Statements

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh, he's figured "it" out... just not the "it" that is the reality of the situation. And, according to Drew, in his world: he's "a celebrity everywhere in the world". (direct quote from yesterday's GMA interview he did with Jim Avila)

:furious: According to Drew, going on the "Dating Game" less than a week after his missing wife's birthday was "just fun and games".

According to DP---paraphrasing here.
Drew told Sheppard Smith Friday, Jan. 25, that he suffered while alone.:mad:
Next, when Shep asked him about the children, DP said---the young ones think she's on vacation. Of course the older ones know she took off with another man. :furious: :furious:
I hate this guy.

I hope he is brought down, soon... this man is awful...

I hate this guy.

Girl, he is insufferable! As much as I would have loved to have hit Scott Peterson with a 2x4 "stick" in the head for his obnoxious, cocky behavior, I would give it to this guy ten-fold. I have to believe that he will get what is coming to him...whether it be in this world or the next.

Anita Richman,
lol,I'll hold him and you find the stick. ;)
I swear if DP isn't arrested soon I think I'm gonna loose it. He is so, so arrogant. pleckkkkkkkkkk

Talking about the windows of Kathleen's house being auctioned on Ebay:

According to Drew..."Well, God love him. I think it's hilarious. I've got to come out with a Drew T-shirt," Peterson said. "This whole thing, I find it comical . . . Tell the guy if he gives me a cut, I'll sign them and endorse them."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-drew-peterson_webjan29,0,4007263.story

Peterson is still dissing KS, but he can't hurt her anymore. He thinks of himself as a jokester...macabre.

Peterson is still dissing KS, but he can't hurt her anymore. He thinks of himself as a jokester...macabre.

No, but he can hurt her family. He can hurt her children who will probably hear of this.

No, but he can hurt her family. He can hurt her children who will probably hear of this.

Sad but true mysteriew. They've had to wait a long time to be validated about ks' murder. The family doesn't need this and it's true that unfortunately her kids will hear about their father thinking the window sale is "comical".

According to Drew, "I'm a suspect for everything," he said. "If Abraham Lincoln were killed a few years later, they'd be looking at me for that too."

"It's just more controversy, more bulls--t.''

Now if as DrewP alleged, he was home asleep when Kathleen died, how would DrewP know if this was BS or not?

According to Drew, "I'm a suspect for everything," he said. "If Abraham Lincoln were killed a few years later, they'd be looking at me for that too."
I'm watching Geraldo right now discussing the latest on Kathleen's autopsy and so forth, and what really gets me is that I can see DP not being too upset about Stacy missing if she had indeed run off, but now finding that Kathleen was murdered he's "surprised" or whatever the unlikely term was. She was the mother of two of his children and that's all he can come up with for emotion? To me that speaks volumes about him.

Per an article posted by Chico in the media thread

"I'm scared," Peterson said Friday from the doorway of his house. But soon after he offered to come outside for an interview if a female television news reporter agreed to don a bikini.
http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/809161,4_1_JO23_PETERSON_S1.article
I hadn't seen that before, just what Fox News reported. 'Scared' is a little more appropriate but still not the emotion one would expect if he had nothing to do with her murder.

But think how little respect for women that indicates. One reporter has been fired for something similar with Stebic. It is Feb. with snow on the ground. A female reporter and he doesn't see any value to talking to media- but he will if he gets to see a female reporter in a bikini. And he didn't ask for a male in a bikini did he? I think that is what bugs me the most. Not only is he accused of murdering two women, he has no respect for any woman! His wives deaths aren't personal to him, because he doesn't see women as having any value- or at least only one value...(begins with s.)

But think how little respect for women that indicates. One reporter has been fired for something similar with Stebic. It is Feb. with snow on the ground. A female reporter and he doesn't see any value to talking to media- but he will if he gets to see a female reporter in a bikini. And he didn't ask for a male in a bikini did he? I think that is what bugs me the most. Not only is he accused of murdering two women, he has no respect for any woman! His wives deaths aren't personal to him, because he doesn't see women as having any value- or at least only one value...(begins with s.)
I agree he sees women as totally without value except for the one thing you mentioned. What's most disgusting is he's supposed to be raising the children of these two women and everything is a big joke to him. Not one care in the world (if he didn't kill Kathleen and Stacy) who murdered their mother or where their mother is.

Yes, and don't forget mysteriew, this is the guy who said that he got Stacy a boob job (his words on national TV), braces, and other "repairs" (again HIS words).........any man who would speak so disparagingly of his missing wife is either unbelievably stupid or doesn't have even a modicum of respect for any woman. Speaking like that of any woman; worse yet, any missing woman; and worse yet, your missing wife simply leaves me in such disbelief that I can't even find the proper words to explain my disgust.

He is a despicable, slimy pig. :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back