GUILTY NJ - Detective Joseph Seals, slain, 5 others killed including 2 suspects, Jersey City, 9 Dec 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

margarita25

Reaction score
Last edited:
2 Cops Possibly Shot in 'Ambush' Active Shooter Situation in Jersey City

“One police officer has been shot in the head amid an ongoing active shooter situation at a bodega in Jersey City Tuesday, according to the preliminary investigation, a senior law enforcement official tells News 4.”

Basement thread / Warning Intense
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/breaking-news-current-scanner-alerts-8.400672/page-57

(Reminder, please don’t bring downstairs information upstairs)

About a dozen schools in the vicinity were locked down initially. By 2 p.m., the lockdown order extended to every public school in the entire city, the district's superintendent said.

New Jersey State PBA@NJSPBA

We need a lot of prayers right now for Jersey City officers. Keep all those involved in your thoughts.
12:02 PM - Dec 10, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

365 people are talking about this

4_vjPXRB_bigger.jpg
Governor Phil Murphy‏Verified account @GovMurphy
I have been briefed on the unfolding situation in Jersey City. Our thoughts and prayers are with the men and women of the Jersey City Police Department, especially with the officers shot during this standoff, and with the residents and schoolchildren currently under lockdown.

14 replies112 retweets179 likes

Governor Phil Murphy‏Verified account @GovMurphy
I have every confidence in our law enforcement professionals to ensure the safety of the community and resolve this situation. Today reminds us of their bravery and the sacrifices they, and their families, make for our communities.

Australian MSM......

A major police operation is underway in the heart of Jersey City where a volley of shots have been fired in what ”sounds like a war zone”.

One police officer has reportedly been shot in the head, according to New Jersey State Police.

All local schools are reportedly on lockdown and police have ordered members of the public and media to leave the area.

Police are looking for two shooters - a man and a woman, CBS News reports.
Police officer shot in the head

Oh man so very sorry to read there are Officers injured. Prayers that they recover. Head shot doesn't sound good sadly :( I have Sky News NJ on right now. I may be Canadian but we have an American dish :D

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
detconan
Back