Again: Where was Casey going for two years?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
this was posted earlier today,then an answer posted at 12:25, but the subject just ended. The next post was after 3pm. Does anyone know anything about GA vomiting after seeing pictures of KC? I am very courious about this, first I have heard. thanks.:waitasec:

No, George wasn't shown these supposed pictures by LE, they simply told him there were these questionable pictures on her computer and he said he understand that.

The vomiting was when Lee was on his way to the poilice station and George was there when he was not supposed to be. He was to have waited for Lee and they were going to go in together but George went early and provided info... George didn't want Cindy or Lee to know about it.

I think she was just lazy I remember GA said that he would fix breakfast for Caylee and then I think she would leave before George watched GA go to work then come back home ...I don't think she was making money if so what did she spend her money on? she had no bills yet couldn't afford gas..

Hello,
I am new here, been lurking since Caylee reported missing.

One thing among many that really bothers me is this:

I am a Mom and Grandma, I babysit my grandson 4 days a week.

Now Caylee was living with her grandparents since birth. Casey supposedly going to work and leaving Caylee with the "nanny"

In no way am I questioning the grandparents love for their granddaughter

BUT-wouldn't they have wanted to meet this "nanny" And wouldn't they have her phone number and address? Wouldn't either grandparent want to call the "nanny" just to talk to Caylee and check up on how she is doing?

This whole case is so surreal. As soon as I heard Casey did'nt report Caylee missing for a month, just knew she was gone. :( Though in my heart was hoping she was sold and would be returned home unharmed.

thanks for those insightful words, Costalpilot.

I also got the impression in the conversations with her parents at the prison, and I can't explain my impression as well as you, but that maybe there was an element of emotional blackmail she'd been able to hold over them for years or something. I don't mean something bad they did to her, but something she could hold over them. Total speculation on my part, just a vague impression. I was struck by the way she said in that jailhouse conversation to CA, "I haven't said anything", "I haven't been talking to anybody". Almost like they placate her because they're afraid of her talking, or maybe there is just a strong code of privacy in their family. Or maybe they just try to avoid stirring her up because if she gets talking, mental illness becomes evident, something along those lines. Even to the point that they would stop asking questions when Caylee was missing and they were desperate to get information to save Caylee's life. I guess they just knew it was a dead end, maybe they'd beaten their head against that wall too many times before. Sorry, I'm getting OTT.

Maybe the Anthony's were afraid Casey's temperment wouldn't help her case, if revealed.

Maybe George and Cindy were afraid if they said something wrong Casey would throw one of her hissy fits. I bet there is a family pattern of protecting Casey. Didn't George want to further investigate Casey's work situation and Cindy told him to stop playing detective?

Hello,

Now Caylee was living with her grandparents since birth. Casey supposedly going to work and leaving Caylee with the "nanny"

BUT-wouldn't they have wanted to meet this "nanny" And wouldn't they have her phone number and address? Wouldn't either grandparent want to call the "nanny" just to talk to Caylee and check up on how she is doing?

This whole case is so surreal. As soon as I heard Casey did'nt report Caylee missing for a month, just knew she was gone. :( Though in my heart was hoping she was sold and would be returned home unharmed.

WELCOME, Pamela.

You would think the grandparents would insist on knowing where Caylee was during the day. If Casey had been killed in an accident, Caylee would have had to stay with the babysitter forever. Because nobody had her phone number or knew where she lived.

It is possible Casey made excuses and put off giving them the information.

The family seemed to be afraid of setting Casey off so maybe they didn't push it.

IMO

Hello,

Hello Pamela and WELCOME!!!

As a Grandma myself, I would want to know the nanny's contact information at the very least. Better yet, I would want to meet the caregiver of my grandchild.

thanks for those insightful words, Costalpilot.

I also got the impression in the conversations with her parents at the prison, and I can't explain my impression as well as you, but that maybe there was an element of emotional blackmail she'd been able to hold over them for years or something. I don't mean something bad they did to her, but something she could hold over them. Total speculation on my part, just a vague impression. I was struck by the way she said in that jailhouse conversation to CA, "I haven't said anything", "I haven't been talking to anybody". Almost like they placate her because they're afraid of her talking, or maybe there is just a strong code of privacy in their family. Or maybe they just try to avoid stirring her up because if she gets talking, mental illness becomes evident, something along those lines. Even to the point that they would stop asking questions when Caylee was missing and they were desperate to get information to save Caylee's life. I guess they just knew it was a dead end, maybe they'd beaten their head against that wall too many times before. Sorry, I'm getting OTT.

Casey said she'd end the visit if her parents didn't stop asking questions. She also hid behind her lawyer and said, "You know I can't answer that."

Oh yeah...also the kidnappers might hurt Caylee if Casey said too much.

Very manipulative.

IMO

Hello Pamela and WELCOME!!!

As a Grandma myself, I would want to know the nanny's contact information at the very least. Better yet, I would want to meet the caregiver of my grandchild.

I'm sure they asked.

But, just like Casey always had excuses why Cindy couldn't talk to Caylee, she probably came up with reasons why Cindy couldn't meet Zanny. Or maybe Casey accidently left the phone with Zanny's number on it in her office for the entire past year and a half.

After Casey gave excuses, if pressed, she would have become belligerant. "Why do you keep asking? Don't you trust me? You're crazy! Either you trust me or I leave and take Caylee."

...the YMCA at J Blanchard Park. I know some of her older group of friends have connections with it, I wonder if she ever took Caylee to the gym, put her in the daycare room and left the premises? Does anyone know if Curves in Orlando has a daycare room? One of Casey's friend's myspace buddies is from NJ, says she used to work at Curves, and currently works at Target? She could have been taking advantage of friends all over town.

Early on in this case, I always wondered if KC ever left Caylee at the daycare rooms (often called "kids clubs") in hotels or resorts, by using a fake room number, or if it was a Universal hotel, by using her old Universal employee ID.

Early on in this case, I always wondered if KC ever left Caylee at the daycare rooms (often called "kids clubs") in hotels or resorts, by using a fake room number, or if it was a Universal hotel, by using her old Universal employee ID.

Interesting thought. We know she shopped at IKEA which has a daycare room for shoppers to drop their young ones off at the store entrance - nowhere near the exit.

I thought a licensed daycare center would insist on potty trained children. It is rare to find a facility that would do otherwise....but I don't live in florida.

Several grandmothers here have mentioned that they would insist on knowing the daycare/nanny information of their grandchildren. I mean nothing against them by this post as I'm sure they are good and involved grandmothers. But there are grandmothers who are not and there are families where there is friction. Certainly the friction part is true in the Anthony household. There are families where there are strict instructions left with schools NOT to let certain children leave with grandparents for a multitude of reasons. While this may be frustrating or upsetting, it is frequently done for the safety of the children. Grandparents do not have an automatic right to their grandchildren. While they may "insist" on access and knowledge, they have no legal right. There are simply some grandparents, just like some parents, who must be kept away for the safety of the child. Any school or center that broke this rule for a grandmother that came asking questions or looking to see Little Johnny, would be opening themselves up for a legal disaster.

Universal Studios does not have a daycare for the children of employees and the onsite hotels don't have a daycare either. Hard Rock Hotel, Royal Pacific Hotel, and Portofino Bay Hotel (the onsite hotels) have a phone number for a babysitting service for guests in the hotel. But the babysitter comes to your hotel room and watches the kids there.

I'm not sure why so many have been obsessing about this question. I don't recall seeing anywhere in the documentation that Casey left for work every day. She told everyone that she was allowed to work from home on her computer and all of the "events" seemed to be at night. Cindy's co-workers even said that Casey made a habit of dropping Caylee off in the afternoons so she could "go to work." In the text messages and online PM's it seems she was stuck at home waiting for her Mom to get home to care for Caylee. Nothing points to her leaving the house each day for an 8 to 5 type of job. I think it's pretty obvious that when she did leave the house in the late afternoon/evening to "work" that she was simply going out with friends and either taking Caylee along or leaving her with Cindy. MOO

I don't think she was "working" I think she was looking for a guy to take care of her. Her mom had caught on to her working at "night" all the time. They fought about Mom taking care of caylee so much. If Mom had really cared and wanted what was "best" for Caylee she would of watched Caylee without any fuss. You can't control a sociapath. The event planner gave Casey the excuse to go out partying. I think if I read right that she was "caught" at a party instead of working and Cindy laid down the law about her working nights. That was most likely what the last "fight" was about (that and no money and stealing). I know Cindy loved Caylee but I don't think she really wanted custody of her without Casey. Cindy has a control issue and Casey and her tried to out manipulate each other.
I watched the movie the other day about the Lacey Peterson murder and was reminded how much he reminded me of Casey. Look at the way he lied to Amber Frey. It is scary that such people seem normal but if you scratch the surface.....
:eek:

Where was Casey was going when she dropped Caylee off at her mom's work?

To Hang out with Friends..
Shopping..
Visit one of her Boyfriends to have sex..
Lunch date..
Dentist appointment..
The Mall..
A movie..
Yoga Class..
The hairdressers..
Get a new Tattoo..
Target..
Gynecologist appointment..
Etc, etc,

Where was Casey going for TWO years???
THAT is the one question I would love to have answered ..

I still can't get over the fact that Casey lied for over TWO years and neither George nor Cindy caught on ..:furious:
Were these "parents" living in some kind of fantasy or what??? :waitasec:

Just how blind were George and Cindy? :bang:

I wonder if someone will crawl out of the woodwook and give us that answer during the trial ..
Keeping my fingers crossed ..

From the research I have done on many of her friends. I believe she was into some type of identity theft ring. I believe there will be some big surprises in court as to who was involved with her. She may have been hooking on the side, but I am going with the bogus renting of houses and the identity theft. There is enough money in that to keep her afloat but not have all the things she "thought" she was entitled to in life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back