aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I don't. I DVRed it and just had the chance to watch it. I'm pretty computer challenged.

Sorry, wish I could help.

I put it up a few pages back...

[video=youtube;WiePr-Vsn6M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiePr-Vsn6M[/video]

From watching trials and crime shows I've noticed the defense usually put an arm around their client or console them in some way. Noticed JW made no such moves toward Jodi.
She did. Some of the news programmes hid part of JW's arm so you couldn't see it all but this is what we could see online

It's here from 01:22

[video=youtube;u9Gj7NK5ygw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Gj7NK5ygw[/video]

The MS didn't touch her when she came over though. The MS looked very upset though and bowed her head. She has in the past put her arm around JA.

From watching trials and crime shows I've noticed the defense usually put an arm around their client or console them in some way. Noticed JW made no such moves toward Jodi.

No but it did happen at least once during trial IIRC

maybe it's because her defense team was going to try and save her life and now she is saying she WANTS to die...?..also the Alexander family wasn't even allowed to catch their collective breath because 20 min after she got convicted she began talking to the tv station guy.

She has been convicted of murder. If she wants to die, send her back to her cell alone, and give her a knife. Let her get on with it. I can guarantee that Jodi will be sorry. Her judgment is only beginning. Tis life isn't all there is and she won't be set free!!!!!!!!!

JA must be super sad that she won't be running away with her GF and having that surrogate baby.

JA must be super sad that she won't be running away with her GF and having that surrogate baby.

Now that JA has been found guilty she is a felon and her girl friend can no longer associate with her.

I seriously doubt she would have kept Travis' "secrets" if the family and DA had let her plead to 2nd Degree. She would write a book complete with illustrations traced off of the crime scene photos. No way was she ever going to let Travis out of this with his reputation intact.

add in his tone....soft, sweet, comforting........the dude was hypnotized.
I posted on another thread, but he was interviewed by either Meghan Kelly or Shep Smith (cant remember now) on Fox and he admitted that he felt sorry for her.

she found a friend and fan in him. it was truly sick to listen to.

Yet another getting lured into the Black Widows web.

I didn't realise til just now that it was Sam that exclaimed when the verdict was read. I cry every time I see hers and Tanisha's faces at 01:06 in this.

[video=youtube;QMFBm-utyxo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMFBm-utyxo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMFBm-utyxo[/video]

Yes, I saw that video also. Former prison official said she will automatically go to a high security area which is the 23 hrs day, etc. However, depending on how she does, she could be moved to medium security at some point later.

:jail:

" It could take "years" for he to get moved, with good behavior .

I disliked both Dr. Samuels and Alyce LaViolette and have said as much many times. At their respective ages, both were set to retire and accepted this gig to make some money and get some time in the national/international spotlight of the very high profile case of Jodi Arias. That said, their reputations have been forever tarnished because of their insistence on believing - or pretending to believe - their conniving, cunning, lying, manipulative client.

Dr. Samuels website was taken down shortly after he testified, and it's doubtful that he will ever be asked to testify as an expert witness in the future. Reviews of LaViolette's newly-published/revised book have been scathing, her once highly regarded reputation is likely gone for good, and she will probably not be invited to speak on behalf of victims of domestic violence. Perhaps these two expert witnesses sought to win a big payday by testifying for Jodi Arias, but they lost their good names and stellar reputations. In that regard, they are victims of the convicted murderess. :moo:

IMO....they should have never been allowed access to anyone needing help anyway. They are a detriment to the good psychological health of any human being!

And just to add to my other post. The last thing she wants is for anyone to think she is crazy.. Did you see her snap when they asked if she had treatment for her mental problems? She does not want to be labeled as crazy because that takes away from her significance and her value... She then is just that Crazy woman who killed Travis..

NOT Jodi Arias that killed that man...

KWIM?

In the grand scheme of things, I really don't care about Jodi's actions and words. Her "fame" won't last long, but Travis' legacy will last forever.

She has been convicted of M1. I just :please: want the Alexander family to deliver their VIS right in front of Jodi. No videotaping! That is rubbish!

Regarding Troy Hayden doing his job and giving society what it wants.

Whatttt? I didn't want it.

And I am a bit tired of seeing journalists cozying up to and sympathizing with murderers, terrorists, politicians and foreign enemy leaders all in the name of a story. How about being hard hitting and being tough? I am 65 and haven't seen a good journalist in thirty years at least. They are wimps.

And just to add to my other post. The last thing she wants is for anyone to think she is crazy.. Did you see her snap when they asked if she had treatment for her mental problems? She does not want to be labeled as crazy because that takes away from her significance and her value... She then is just that Crazy woman who killed Travis..

NOT Jodi Arias that killed that man...

KWIM?

I agree, she was her own undoing with all these interviews, now she is on death watch. That is a terrible place to be. Certainly no drawing and writing implements.

I kinda got this idea that maybe Sheriff Joe put her in a padded room as punishment for this - not 'cause they really thought she was a danger to herself/others.

I kinda thought it was for twitter. He said he knew it, and didn't like it but couldn't stop it, then she so much as hinted she wanted to die and bam! In a rubber room. I don't fault him for it, I lmao about it.

Everyday I come in here to see what's up, click on the last page and then find myself reading backwards through thread until my battery dies. Why don't I just start at the beginning? there's always something interesting so why do I fool myself into thinking I'm just going to take a quick look,?
Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

So I hear on HLN, people are saying that they should take the DP off the table b/c of how she is unstable (the phone call setting up the interview for after the verdict, and the verdict). I'm sorry but she is a sociopath, psychopath, whatever you want to call her... but she is not unstable and this should not give her a 'get of jail free card' to avoid the DP.
Hmmnnpff.. A while back, a youngish black male with an IQ around 70 was put to death (maybe Texas?) for a less heinous murder (still murder) most folks agreed he could not really appreciate the seriousness of ... no big liar, no blaming everyone else, no manipulation.. just a poor (money-wise) ignorant murderer.... he was still put to death. I kinda agree with TA's friends.. if anyone deserves the DP, JA does. Dan Abrams has really disappointed me with his opinions lately. JMOO

This was the Big Console from her lawyer ..not much at all ..

Attachments

• touch.JPG
    touch.JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 40
Jodi Arias Trial - VERDICT - YouTube

At approx 3:30 JA says " Jen remember I have that interview". The DT knew it was scheduled.

Thanks for posting this. It's the first time that I've seen the reaction from the Arias side of the courtroom. No one looks particularly shocked - more like stunned and disbelieving.

As to the DT knowing about the interview: They probably did but the stakes changed when the GUILTY verdict came down. They might have allowed the interview for a verdict less than 1st Degree Murder, but I'll bet they discouraged her from going ahead with it when she was found GUILTY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth