aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anne Frank died in Bergen-Belsen concentration camp at age 15, and left no descendants. The only member of her immediate family to come out of the camps alive was her father. Her only living direct relative today is her first cousin, the actor Buddy Elias, who hasn't converted to Mormonism AFAIK.

Ha, that's something. I was not aware of that story. I did a quick search and apparently the LDS church had apologized for the "mistake". But again, how could you miss the name Ann Frank? They really got some dirt on their face! :facepalm:

We must get something straight about Arpaio.....if you've followed the news for the last couple of years out of Arizona...he's been persecuted by the govt and others (none of what they have tried to do to him has been successful BTW) and is not able to carry out his usual pit bull style.

I won't get political so this is all I will say...there have been very valid concerns about how he runs his jails. Its about him and his politics, nothing more. He is extreme in some areas and scarily lax in others. People hear a lot about the extreme.
The govt has been pressured to finally do something. I don't get involved with things that are passionately pro or anti A. But suffice to say there have been and continue to be some deep concern. If there wasn't, the government would leave him alone. In my county, our sheriff is tough, and prisons aren't picnics and shouldn't be. He does not coddle them. We, however, don't have his issues that A has....we have our own for sure, but nothing like his. He makes his own problems. After working with former inmates of both counties...I started seeing a pattern in many (not all) that ended up down where I am. It's something I can't articulate well into words...and in this forum it wouldn't be appropriate anyway. It's not scientific but a personal observation.

Jodi was in street clothes for the post verdict interview. Don't know what her pants were, but shirt was street. So, that's what she would have been wearing in court.

Her pants were prison stripes; you can see them at the very beginning of the tape as she is entering the room. The top was her 'court' tee.

I didn't realise til just now that it was Sam that exclaimed when the verdict was read. I cry every time I see hers and Tanisha's faces at 01:06 in this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMFBm-utyxo

I see now that it was Samantha. On Wednesday, I thought it sounded like Jodi's mother when she was almost crying to Detective Flores in the interrogation tapes.

Oh jeez, I am just sick about what I saw on the "forbidden" site. I have no idea why I went over there, but let my just say there is a picture that I have not yet seen with the words "Justice has been served", and it is not a pic of CMJA.

Had to vent, mad me nauseated.

Have no fear, the roaches and parasites will crawl back in to the cracks from which they came after their "hero" gets shuffled off to ASPC Perryville. Keep in mind, most of the posters are that board probably have many user IDs making it appear there are a boatload of supporters for the murderess.

Jodi was in street clothes for the post verdict interview. Don't know what her pants were, but shirt was street. So, that's what she would have been wearing in court.

Funny, that was the first thing I tried to observe. I really thought she was in stripes because they zoomed in on her face so much. But there were a few seconds they zoomed out just enough for me to see the collar. So she was wearing her own clothes during the interview. But again, the interview was done, like, 20 minutes after the verdict. They probably didn't have to time to have her changed.

By the way, was she in the courthouse yesterday when the whole thing got cancelled? Rumors said she arrived wearing street clothes.

Yes, it was Sam. :angel: That must of been a huge weight off their shoulders.

I see now that it was Samantha. On Wednesday, I thought it sounded like Jodi's mother when she was almost crying to Detective Flores in the interrogation tapes.

Jvm just reported firemen went into the courthouse. She (jvm) asked them if it was about Jodie arias. They said not everything is about Jodie arias
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Travis Travis Travis Travis Travis
And the Alexander family

That is all.

I have been a crime junkie since Jeffrey Dahmer on the old Court TV and for the first time ever I have donated money to the Travis Alexander fund. I can't imagine having to leave my job, my home and live out of town to seek justice for my beloved brother. Most of us would not be able to do it financially. My heart goes out to them and I hope all of you would send a contribution (no matter how small) to help them see this through to the end. It blows my mind that people will send a killer money for her commissary but folks won't send money to the victims of the crime. What a sad society we live in that the murderess has a larger bank account than the victims. I urge everyone to donate your Starbucks money to help them.

OT .. Watching the press conference and listening to Jay Carney lie and all I can think of is "Can someone please get Juan Martinez in here to ask some questions?"

Thanks for posting this. It's the first time that I've seen the reaction from the Arias side of the courtroom. No one looks particularly shocked - more like stunned and disbelieving.

As to the DT knowing about the interview: They probably did but the stakes changed when the GUILTY verdict came down. They might have allowed the interview for a verdict less than 1st Degree Murder, but I'll bet they discouraged her from going ahead with it when she was found GUILTY.

BBM -LOL, I'm sure they TRIED.

Oh jeez, I am just sick about what I saw on the "forbidden" site. I have no idea why I went over there, but let my just say there is a picture that I have not yet seen with the words "Justice has been served", and it is not a pic of CMJA.

Had to vent, mad me nauseated.

Can you please tell me what site you are talking about here?

OT .. Watching the press conference and listening to Jay Carney lie and all I can think of is "Can someone please get Juan Martinez in here to ask some questions?"

Oh wow...I would pay good money to see that!!!!!!

:rockon:

I love the way she told the reporter in the voice mail - "I tend to get back at 6 or 630", like it depends on if she has errands to run, might need to stop at the grocery store or something!

Good afternoon everyone! I am a 75 year-old grandmother, born, raised and living in a very small town in Indiana. My interest in this case started with the 48 Hours broadcast of 'Picture Perfect' and eventually led me to this site where I have monitored the discussion ever since. And yes, the eventual verdict of 'GUILTY' brought tears of relief to my eyes!

However, as most know, the saga is far from over. This idiot thinks she can charm everyone with her charming (?) demeanor by using REVERSE PSYCOLOGY. Consider the following statements from the after conviction interview:

"I was just overwhelmed." and "My mind went blank." - Really, another cloud? :banghead:

"It was unexpected." - It's your EGO!

"There was no premeditation on my part." - Oooooookay, Gun - Rental Car - Borrowed Gas Cans - Change of Hair Color - Another Gas Can - Dead Cell Phone - and the Handy Knife (I seriously wonder if this wasn't stolen from her dad who owned a restaurant and would have owned butchering knives!)

"The worst outcome for me would be a natural life." - Can you please define what 'NATURAL' means, in your way of thinking?

"I said years ago that I would rather get death than life and that is still true today." - Maybe so, but you also said: IF I WAS GUILTY, I WOULD BEG FOR THE DEATH PENALTY!

We all heard "No jury would convict me. Mark my words!" I think she ran into a brick wall when she got to the courthouse yesterday and learned that her lawyers had not brought civilian clothes for her to change into and threw a conniption fit. (It is my thought that is what her family member was referring to when they were overheard saying that they hoped the jury didn't hear/see that.) I also think her outburst is what pushed her lawyers over the edge, where they in turn requested to be taken off of her case.

Be patient everyone; Juan, the judge and the system are working. Justice is on it's way!

Hello fellow Hoosier!! EXCELLENT first post!! Welcome :seeya:

I listened to a little bit of that voicemail and IMO that doesn't sound like JA.

IDK

She spoke so fast I had to listen twice, but I thought,
"Wow! She sounds just like Casey Anthony!"

Def Jodi. The same frantic voice she had when she left Travis a voicemail after killing him.

what i hear in all her messages is how 'busy' she likes to sound. like she's very important and has a lot to do.
which is funny because i think she was an incredibly lazy person----about everything that mattered like WORKING. she only put energy into manipulating people to get her way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth