aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
--------------
originally posted by colt46:

Someone posted a video from "LockUp" which featured the Estrella jail. What an eye opener! Anyway, the inmates wear lot and lots of makeup, get their hair cut and styled by a volunteer hairdresser, and make their own hooch. It's wild place!

I saw that too! I was thinking I wonder how she will get along with all those girls. With 1st degree I believe she will be in solitary. She wont be dorm style. That was an interesting program. I'm still waiting to see Scott P. at San Quentin. Lockup is on all night tonight, enjoy!!!! :seeya:

What station is lock up on? I have never seen it and I just look for it on Comcast and cannot find it.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I'm GLAD you're done with him! Who needs him! I'm so sorry you lost your friend in such a painful way. I know it must really hurt.

Truth is I hadn't seen him in years. We had a professional relationship years ago but ya know, you drift in and out of people's lives. No big deal. So how odd for him to characterize me that way after not laying eyes on me for years. It's not some big loss but i gave him a lot of benefit of the doubt. He decided to make it personal but honestly I think it was a reflection of how emotionally invested he became in this case (on the side of the defense). Just my impression which was very very odd to witness.

Patriotic Americans? Faith in the justice system restored? I didn't realize so much was broken in America until, that is, Arias was convicted. How nice of her to oblige!

There is plenty broken in America when it comes to the justice system.

This conviction is also going to power the move towards Travis Alexander's Law to ensure a defense team taking a massive dump on the grave of the victim is no longer allowed.

So yeah. Faith is being restored.

Ok it's Friday and I'm 100% sober and I've read this about 3 times and I have no idea what my opinion is supposed to be on. Let me go pour a glass of wine and try it again. :blushing:

Sorry! My bad.......

"Would like KCL's opinion on this: I think at this point, the Alexanders may have seen this as just "another Jodie" and ignored it"

JA's interview after the verdict......I just see the Alexanders being so beyond anything that the convicted ever says, it's not worth their time or attention...

JMO

I've already posted my feelings on the interview, but I'll just repeat that there's far too much money at stake for any of us to imagine that somebody isn't going to take that seat and let Ms. Arias spew her nonsense if offered the chance. What's more, there's a huge number of people that want to see every minute, if only to despise her even more for having done so. Any journalist who attempts a real hard-hitting interview with her will be met by stony silence and narcissistic rage, which in Ms. Arias' case, may result in fatality. Thus, we are left with what we have now -- "deals" over the phone and interviews leaked in dribs and drabs for the sake of milking ad revenue and ratings. I can't see any alternative to that in the current state of affairs, myself.

:cow:

We've got a few days until next hearing .. I've been thinking about strategies the DT could have used that wouldn't have involved trashing Travis, would have fit the facts including JA's multiple stories, and may have worked better .. Purely hypothetical of course but any ideas?

What station is lock up on? I have never seen it and I just look for it on Comcast and cannot find it.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I think it is on discovery or TLC.... at least in my area .

New Dateline on right now about the trial. NBC

POURING rain here in Austin (yay!), but the weather people are cutting into Dateline (boo!).

Loving this hard rain, we needed a good gullywasher!

Yes, I noticed that her twitter friend ask everyone to send any future donations to Jodi's mother not her. Always one step ahead in Jodi's mind

Doesn't Son of Sam law prevent the parents and friends from making money from the CM's notoriety?

If so, snatch the money from her mother's clenched fist, too.

I've already posted my feelings on the interview, but I'll just repeat that there's far too much money at stake for any of us to imagine that somebody isn't going to take that seat and let Ms. Arias spew her nonsense if offered the chance. What's more, there's a huge number of people that want to see every minute, if only to despise her even more for having done so. Any journalist who attempts a real hard-hitting interview with her will be met by stony silence and narcissistic rage, which in Ms. Arias' case, may result in fatality. Thus, we are left with what we have now -- "deals" over the phone and interviews leaked in dribs and drabs for the sake of milking ad revenue and ratings. I can't see any alternative to that in the current state of affairs, myself.

I completely agree!

Truth is I hadn't seen him in years. We had a professional relationship years ago but ya know, you drift in and out of people's lives. No big deal. So how odd for him to characterize me that way after not laying eyes on me for years. It's not some big loss but i gave him a lot of benefit of the doubt. He decided to make it personal but honestly I think it was a reflection of how emotionally invested he became in this case (on the side of the defense). Just my impression which was very very odd to witness.

That's good. That bites that he was so rude to you though. Still, good riddance.

Sorry! My bad.......

"Would like KCL's opinion on this: I think at this point, the Alexanders may have seen this as just "another Jodie" and ignored it"

JA's interview after the verdict......I just see the Alexanders being so beyond anything that the convicted ever says, it's not worth their time or attention...

JMO

I don't ever really speak for them but I will say, it is my impression that they really are not that affected by much of what she says. Personally affected. I've seen a lot of laughing it off and head shaking going on. I think others are far more outraged than I've ever seen in any one of them. Maybe they've become inoculated after all these years.

POURING rain here in Austin (yay!), but the weather people are cutting into Dateline (boo!).

Loving this hard rain, we needed a good gullywasher!

I didn't realize you were in the Austin area too! Loving the rain! My dogs and the thunder.... not so much! :)

He did ask her about her constant drawing on some days in court. She denies doing any drawing and insists she was writing information to assist "Jennifer and Kirk" in her defense. Says she may have "doodled some in the margins" :banghead:

Serious question...why does that make you :banghead:?

Lock Up is on MSNBC starting Fridays after 10..EDT....i think...I catch it on w/e when I need tv on to sleep..so it runs until the wee am hours....Think Sat is their new shows ...

Katie Cool Lady, dear friend, instead of protecting his privacy..... DON'T. Evil must be exposed and that means shine your light on it. LET THE TRUTH BE KNOWN. It will set you free, and he deserves it. Imagine how many other good people like yourself he has hurt being such a jackass. He spat in your face, Juan Martinez' face and CERTAINLY the Alexander's faces. NONE of you deserve that. Drop him in the grease!

Hugs!!

Jodi Arias drips of self-righteous narcissism.

It is clear that when she kills and 'de-edifies' someone, she only does so because in her mind, they had it coming.

How dare anyone inconvenience St. Jodi of Arias!

My opinion of Haydens interview...PATHETIC. The only reason CMJA wanted that Interview and ONLY wanted it IF she was CONVICTED OF MURDER 1 was to DISTRACT from the JOY of Winning by the Alexanders, in their fight for Justice for Travis. It's disgusting that Hayden chose to worry about his "Career" rather than the REAL issue at hand that is is a young man was BRUTALLY SLAUGHTERED at the hands of Jodi Arias and it was HIS DAY FOR JUSTICE!!! THE Murderer, the SAME person he was falling all over to get the scoop on, is running the show! I think this whole trial has been Jodi, Jodi, Jodi...I am sick of it. the media need to being this back to where it belongs and stop giving that thing ANY AIR TIME. NO MORE. This is about TRAVIS, NOT her. I am sick of hearing about her manipulating and lying and holding up the trial. It's turned into a Big gossip and drama fest and that sickens me. IMO Of Course.

So are you saying Troy Hayden's interview was not "hard hitting"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver