aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't leave me hanging, gf. Which one was it???

5355498879_ht_closet_arias_kb_ss_130227_ssh.jpeg

If you look closely at it it's a guy reclining to the right .. I don't have another image of it .. I assume it was his father in younger days, but to me it could also be Travis himself.

i searched every where for those type of "pamphlets" and they don't exist save nambla and another how to, then had to scrub my computer cookies after i started getting some very yucky ads and searches :(

LOL! I had to forward this b/c it fits in perfectly with the conversation on here right now!

mentioning photos....who always took the pics of Jodi and Travis together?
Good question. Some have an outstretched arm (taking a selfie), but many do not.

Is there some kind of bridge you can wear that goes over the top of your teeth but isn't fixed? Like a cosmetic bridge or something? Either that or they've actually moved .. you can photoshop anything, but being able to do it so it looks realistic takes a lot of training / or costs a lot of money .. JA had neither.

Snap-On Smile’s unique, proprietary formula of hi-tech dental resin make it very thin yet extremely strong. It fits right over your own teeth to give you a beautiful, natural looking smile—even if you have stains, chips, gaps or missing teeth.

http://www.snaponsmile.com/sos_CTD_website_what_is_it

Anybody know how to permanently erase the hard drive on a computer? :scared:

Yes, you pull apart your computer, take out the hard drive itself, smash that apart until you see the silver wheels, take out either a large mallet or an oxy welder and get to work.

Here is the link to the latest dribble of interview from our local fox affiliate, where CKJA states that she has no mitigating factors to present according to Nurmi.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/2...ias-told-fox-10-she-has-no-mitigating-factors

She prattles about her nonsense and the mitigation part comes at 2:40 in the video. I suggest you scroll up to that point.

Fascinating isn't it that the "domestic violence survivor" didn't even mention that when talking about mitigating factors. Guess those went into the "fog"

Anybody know how to permanently erase the hard drive on a computer? :scared:

You could accidentally drop it off your back deck after somehow pounding the poo out of it with your right shoe heel ... I think that's what may happen to mine. :innocent:

Yes, you pull apart your computer, take out the hard drive itself, smash that apart until you see the silver wheels, take out either a large mallet or an oxy welder and get to work.

OK! And just how do you know this? :floorlaugh: Personal experience?

i don't think her reaction to nurmi's comment was abnormal. i doubt she cares much for him, either. it's, at the very best, a strictly professional relationship. and it was a funny comment.

You all need to watch the clip of her with that reporter talking about her mitigating factors where she says she doesn't have any. she mentions that Elizabeth Johnson's attorney said the same thing so seems to think it is a standard thing to say when you have a maniac for a client. And if you noticed she and Maria both smiled and shot a look at the jury as if to say "see guys, JA is a great girl with a great sense of humor."

TexMex do you cook like that every night?

Almost. Cooking relaxes me. (So does this Jack and Coke) :toast:

Tonight is fried shrimp, French fries and salad.

Cooking shrimp and watching the race :great:

Or the humiliation of having to crawl through a doggy door?

And having to sleep under a christmas tree. How humiliating she's asked to leave he has a house full of friends staying overnight. She considers herself his girlfriend but he doesn't reciprocate. She DIDNT leave no self pride! Respect so she crawls under the tree. If that isn't a hint I don't know what else.

OK! And just how do you know this? :floorlaugh: Personal experience?

LOL no, that's what Adam Lanza did (minus the oxy welder), the FBI are still working on it as far as I know, they may still be able to retrieve some data from it .. :scared:

:floorlaugh:

It was really good...

Fixing to peel, season then fry five pounds of shrimp for supper tonight

I'm not real good at math but I do know that a portion is considered 1/2 pound per person. Perhaps I should consult Jodi first. Can I come over?

•1 to 24 - Profound mental disability
•25 to 39 - Severe mental disability
•40 to 54 - Moderate mental disability
•55 to 69 - Mild mental disability
•70 to 84 - Borderline mental disability
•85 to 114 - Average intelligence
•115 to 129 - Above average; bright
•130 to 144 - Moderately gifted
•145 to 159 - Highly gifted
•160 to 179 - Exceptionally gifted
•180 and up - Profoundly gifted

Jodi is far from Einstein at 119

5355498879_ht_closet_arias_kb_ss_130227_ssh.jpeg

If you look closely at it it's a guy reclining to the right .. I don't have another image of it .. I assume it was his father in younger days, but to me it could also be Travis himself.

It kind of looks like Travis ... reminds me of the photo in which he's reclining on a deck or porch ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove