Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the DT sitting of their hands while JM castigated ALV during rebuttal/closing indicated she deserved what he was dishing out and probably more, i.e. possibly a criminal charge.

That's exactly what I thought when I heard Juan's closing. She must have REALLY lied about far more than what she was busted for on the stand.

Juan had full reign to call her a LIAR--and the defense just had to sit there and agree with him!

I can't find anything either. Maybe somebody with better sleuthing abilities can help us out. :please:

prolly cuz they are replaying it tonight - its on fox at 10pm california time tonight - and at 5pm califrnia time the investigation discovery channel is doing a story too

idk i find it interesting that until the verdict, except for the 48 hrs show 3 years ago, i didn't hear anything about this case except for hln, and i live in riverside county - TA's home town and there has never been anything on local tv news covering the trial and no one i know had heard about it, it surprised me :(

I bet she does another interview right after sentencing.

Doncha just love all the tats?!?

Ha I just made a comment about that! No respect for court proceedings. She knew sitting on the front row with Sandy that she would be on tv.

It reminded me of a funeral I recently attended of a family member. The mother was all tat'ed up and wearing sleeveless clothes so she could show everyone her new tattoos. She said she was tired of hiding them from everyone. I guess a funeral (to her) is a coming out thing? The funeral was for her child.

:stormingmad:

So I havent posted yet, but this remark is worth coming out of lurking for...

On Thursday I picked up my Granddaughter from school. We arrived home at my condo 4pm (ET) and she began to create art in the playroom, while I scurried to the living room turning on TV as not to miss any of the aggravation phase.
My 7 yr.old Lyssa came into the room and asked me "Grandma what does murder mean?"
Yikes!
So I gently explained, leaving out unnecessary information.
We watched together hearing court was canceled. Observing the EMT's bringing a stretcher into the building, my granddaughter commented, "I guess that girl murdered somebody again."!!!

Welcome to our group ButterflyMaiden! Congrats on your first post. Your granddaughter Lyssa sounds like such a smart young lady....

:wagon:

prolly cuz they are replaying it tonight - its on fox at 10pm california time tonight - and at 5pm califrnia time the investigation discovery channel is doing a story too
:(

BBM and snipped by me

Thanks, I will record the show airing tonight!:seeya:

One of the many many ways murderers on trial for their life get all kinds of extra considerations and privileges. Which will all be dropping off abruptly in just a few short weeks for her.

Her reality will be sinking in. I hope the family takes solace in that now that the relief of the verdict is in. AZ's correction site gives a detailed description of what will be ahead for her if she is sentenced properly. I looked at all the death row inmates and those executed a few days ago. I followed your link to post 666. Wow. Life is not kind there, as is appropriate. Makes regular prison seem like a pajama party.

Maybe she can work out a deal for a brand new kind of reality show..."Jodi Live! From Death Row!" :)

Her reality will be sinking in. I hope the family takes solace in that now that the relief of the verdict is in. AZ's correction site gives a detailed description of what will be ahead for her if she is sentenced properly. I looked at all the death row inmates and those executed a few days ago. I followed your link to post 666. Wow. Life is not kind there, as is appropriate. Makes regular prison seem like a pajama party.

I think her denial of just how horrible what awaits her is, is in itself part of her punishment and she deserves every miserable moment of it.

So, I watched the Geraldo "special" last night because I wanted to see the entire post conviction interview she gave-- did you all hear the part where she said her defense team did not bother to find witnesses that saw her bruises--and they did not think the picture she had on her hard drive of Travis chasing a little naked boy (while Travis was holding a Bible) was significant to her pedophilia accusations, so they did not use it?

Come on-- if the defense knew these people, or this evidence was out there and credible, they would have used it.

She is so delusional.

Nurmi is getting thrown under the bus--now everything is going to be HIS fault. Just one more person for her to blame.

nurmi should come out and say that she is lying. i would actually respect him for doing this. i don't beleive for a minute that a picture like that exists. she's just making lies up on the fly at this point.

You're right! He always asked open ended questions. How could we possibly forget his constant reminder to not elaborate, just answer:

"Yes or No??"

:takeabow:

YES.

We remember, FarAway. And we also remember, and regrettably will prolly never forger our little Jodi -- the one who must one-up her mean&nasty opponent, oppressor and enemy, Juan the man. It was almost always, "Yes, mostly." Or "Not really" or "Yes and Suzy was there, too" or "Yes and no" or "No, not on that trip," ad nauseum. She just couldn't do what he wanted because she wanted to thwart that mean old man every chance she got. That was one way of showing the world how much smarter she was than anyone else, especially that ***hole asking her those stupid questions. And look where that got her.

And she prolly was the same way with her teachers in school, her mom & dad, and anyone else she didn't like and to whom she felt superior.

It was all a game to her, IMO, um, up until that "Guilty" word was said along with the words, "First Degree Murder." At that moment, I believe Jodi Ann Arias realized that it was no game and her little lying, cruel, inhuman goose was startin' to cook. Pity, huh?

That was awesome. The way she was ducking down in the car, then gets out and sings and dances. Not a dull moment in their house.

There is no better mood enhancer than happy people. These two really seem to enjoy each other. It shows. It's so nice to see a happy couple and a guy who has the grapes to belt out a tune in public for a free tank of gas.. Loved it.

There is no better mood enhancer than happy people. These two really seem to enjoy each other. It shows. It's so nice to see a happy couple and a guy who has the grapes to belt out a tune in public for a free tank of gas.. Loved it.
BBM. That's so true. They are such a natural couple. I loved the wife's dance breaks too. Though she couldn't help but dance in car at about 01:46

Here's a bit of them singing on the show too in Part II

[video=youtube;j8E1DeS_JzM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8E1DeS_JzM[/video]

He is a bar tender. She is a fitness instructor. They've been married 12 years and have a 11 year old daughter

That banana quesadilla will probably put you in a coma, but you'll die happy.

I copied/pasted the banana quesadilla on my FB page and friends and fam went nuts. One of them had all the ingredients and said she was headed to the kitchen when she realized that she could barely button her work pants last time.

I think at the very least..Jodi is a extreme narcissist, BPD and sociopath all rolled into one... These symptoms for sociopath are interesting. http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Are_there_any_physical_symptoms_for_a_sociopath

I'm beginning to think that JA has a personality disorder unique to herself. Literally rolling BPD, ASD, narcissistic disorder, histrionic disorder, sociopathy, psychopathy anda few others into a whole new disorder. I think they should call it Arias disorder.

nurmi should come out and say that she is lying. i would actually respect him for doing this. i don't beleive for a minute that a picture like that exists. she's just making lies up on the fly at this point.

He actually did say she's a liar but that that is not what she's on trial for. He <modsnip> tried their best. This cannot be enjoyable representing her. But I loathe him for the depths of depravity he sunk to. That was unnecessary.

I agree no picture exists. I have treated DV victims for almost 20 years. Travis is no deviant or abuser. JA is non victim. But it doesn't take a degree to know that. Everyone sees this, including the intelligent jury!

Why would she dress like that for court? :facepalm:

I noticed the other day, a lot of stripes inside and outside the courtroom....Im out of the loop I guess, are Prison Stripes back in vogue. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pmaxhen