Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW, I did email Dr. Drew last night and asked that he let Daniel Gibb, juror number 8, to speak at length because many of us are interested in hearing what he has to say.

Maybe if Drew gets enough feedback to this effect, he will change is format and give his guest more than a minute or two to speak before being interrupted by the panel.

One can always hope...

He needs to ditch all his guests except Mark Eyelash and one of the female therapists. I don't know if he has always had this format since I never watched his show prior to this trial. His format is awful and he has tooooo many woman on his show. Almost like he wants good looking women surrounding him. Keep our Mark for us since he adds so much to the show.

and.....forget that Jenny, host, .... known as :eek:

Wow, I ventured over to one of those sites supporting the Defendant. The comments there are so comical (and sickening at the same time) that they look like satire. They are planning something under the code name "Mission 1". Only triple verified posters get the sekrit :facepalm: password. Given their total inability to distinguish fact from insanity, I have no doubt their Mission 1 will be a total success. :floorlaugh:

He needs to ditch all his guests except Mark Eyelash and one of the female therapists. I don't know if he has always had this format since I never watched his show prior to this trial. His format is awful and he has tooooo many woman on his show. Almost like he wants good looking women surrounding him. Keep our Mark for us since he adds so much to the show.

ITA. It's irritating when they have a GOOD guest on, someone we WANT to hear from, like TA's friends and now this juror, how he has to have his stupid "experts" chime in. No! Shut up!!!!!!! LET THESE PEOPLE TALK!!!!!

I guess you can see it annoys me just a lil.

Yes, it's hard to believe that woman is a lawyer. I don't know why he would need a co-host anyway. The formats on HLN, with constant commercial interruptions, don't lend themselves to any meaningful discussion. That's why I've always liked the Charlie Rose show. He has his guests on (usually) for the full hour and they have in-depth conversations. Not to say I'm always interested in the topic, but it's the way interviews should be done.

I don't know if it has been mentioned yet. Didn't get thru all the threads. For those inclined Dr. Drew will have Juror #8 on tonight. I wish Juror 8 would do the radio show here so we could actually hear him speak.

:seeya: BBM: Thanks ! ... I can't handle DD [and HLN much any more either] but I will watch to see what Juror #8 has to say ...

:waitasec: And I hope DD talks about the TRIAL with #8 and NOT the reason he was let go ... We know why and what happened to him -- NOT that I approve what he did, because I do NOT !

I just want to hear what the former "juror" has to say about the trial ...

:moo:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...d=maing-grid7|main5|dl1|sec1_lnk3&pLid=313316

snipped from article

"There are three things we know with certainty about Jodi Arias. 1- She lies, 2- She lies, and 3- She lies. This is not up for debate, it's what she does," Chris Hughes, a close friends of Alexander's at the time of his death, told The Huffington Post.

"I think Jodi's request for the death penalty is Jodi doing what she does; lying and manipulating,” Hughes said. “Jodi is scared to die. She has been threatening to kill herself since high school. She has had access to guns and knives [and] she is still here. If Jodi wanted to be dead, she would be."
I think she's trying to be in control again. If they give her the DP, she'll just say that she wanted it anyway, so the jurors aren't hurting her at all. They are simply doing what she wants.
Control, control, control - even unto death.

:seeya: BBM: Thanks ! ... I can't handle DD [and HLN much any more either] but I will watch to see what Juror #8 has to say ...

:waitasec: And I hope DD talks about the TRIAL with #8 and NOT the reason he was let go ... We know why and what happened to him -- NOT that I approve what he did, because I do NOT !

I just want to hear what the former "juror" has to say about the trial ...

:moo:

I agree. Praying it doesn't turn into a DUI Counselling Session :banghead:

Good morning from Big D.. we've had some rain this morning..just enough to move the dirt around on your windshield, but the day is getting better..have my meat sauce on for pasta in the pot...and (if Jodi doesn't pull something) we'll have court today...not believing the ten o'clock start time though...

Watch the young man in the white shirt and new blue jeans. He's a cutie and knows it, if I was younger..sigh..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rNVFvqqrVHo

You are so right!!!!! How appropriate is that?!!!! LOL!:floorlaugh::rockon:

Im wondering if someone who issues those is secretly laughing their a$$ off cause they did it on purpose. :floorlaugh: gotta give it to em if thats the case, which, I will believe it is ... cause I can!! :rockon:

Yea, I wonder if she will be given her pad and little pencil to scribble with when the family gives their statements. Remember how she scribbled and barely looked up while DeMarte diagnosed her? :rockon:
Hhmmm, maybe she will have a coloring book today and a small box of crayons. :floorlaugh:

I don't think he feared her. I think he was still under her creepy little spell.

ITA, Hopeful One - I have always felt that way -- ever since I heard him testify. He had no meanness or rancor for her when he spoke; he didn't try to make her sound devious, etc., and when JM asked about Jodi telling DB she was going to go to AZ, he answered Yes in a voice that could hardly be heard.

I had the impression that he would take her back if she had suggested it ... maybe notsomuch now, however. I think a lot of the reason was sex; and I think she had really done a charm-job on him. That was my impression all thru his testimony.

That's of no matter now, of course, but that's how I see that one.

Last night, someone was asking for a ALV/Grumpy cat side by side comparison picture. How about this? I made this for my daughter when ALV was testifying.

hatercat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member