Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this is ok to ask, just curious. Why do you only go to pages in about the 80's? Another forum I am on they allow to 250 and then they close it and we make the new thread to continue.

Mods you do a great job at keeping up with the new threads here. I would keep forgetting.:rockon:

The number of pages depends on how you have your account set up. I have mine set to see 200 posts before I have to go to another page. Some are set to only 50, so then you have more pages.

I can't see him getting into trouble unless he says something about them all sitting around watching Nancy Grace or something. As long as he keeps his comments sane, it won't effect the trial.

If I were JM I would prefer that former jurors not do interviews until the case is over. But there is nothing to stop him. Of course, HLN is more interested in ratings than protecting the integrity of the trial.

I AM HERE!!! Well kinda. I am working on the lappy on watching you guys over here.

I think it was both....back and forth, back and forth. Travis had co-dependency issues. His helping people was a part of his co-dependency issues, a good thing for him (take the positives, accent them)...also his deadly downfall when it came to Arias....she sniffed that out first thing about Travis. "Rescue me, Travis" ....Jodi created crises, drama, clingy issues to keep her close to Travis.

Jodi knows how to work people with co-dependency issues...people that are not far along in their recovery or do not recognize what she was doing. Trust, they will and they will be furious, they were had by her. Jodi cannot be rehabilitated, period.

For the record, I was speaking about DB. :)

it also looks a lot like Idiot - Ibescrewed

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::rockon:

yes, yes you are!

That was me being ironic. I'm a computer nerd and we are always talking about ID 10 T errors. I just went with it. Her inmate number is something boring like P398716 or something.

Sorry I see posts eluding to ARSONIST convicted at that....she actually freaks me out. And her makeover only freaked me out MORE! That's JA's one and only friend, lmao! What a hoot.

Sorry, I have a really difficult time on this notepad thang scrolling through pages of posts...somewhere a few pages ago someone said the inmate had sent a letter to T's family including the Ninja story before her arrest and interrogations.

No. flowers and a creepy note were sent to T's grandmother on June 13. Letter to family was sent on July 28. Interrogations are in mid-July.

I believe she did both - sent flowers to grandmother in June, and also sent an 18 page letter to T's family (although I think she sent the letter from jail- shortly after her arrest). JM asked her about it on cross.

This is why Travis is dead. You can't say no to Jodi. It's just not acceptable. People close to her sense this in her and truly fear her. She would stop at nothing. I certainly hope Donovan wakes up because Jodi will put Donovan on a path of destruction for her own purposes. Complete isolation is the only way to stop Jodi.

Donovan wants to milk it for all its got...acting as her "agent" and all. Ugh, disgusting.

Court docket says 10 AZ time. :seeya:

wow it was supposed to start at noon and if not they've already pushed it up an hour?? I have to have something to listen to whilst I pack.:facepalm:

Does anyone have a link to the memorial footage i heard was released? Thanks in advance if anyone has it.

Think Jodi is in the court house holding cell already?

That was me being ironic. I'm a computer nerd and we are always talking about ID 10 T errors. I just went with it. Her inmate number is something boring like P398716 or something.

again, I think its funny as hell and dont care either way - if you came up with that, KUDDOS to you! :rockon: Im going with the one you gave her!! :)

I just hope DD and Juror #8 will be very careful - the trial is not even over yet, and I am sure the defense will scrutinize everything any dismissed juror says for reasons to bolster any appeals.

I agree. IMO its premature to be speaking about the trial until its over. He's another attention-seeker and nothing good can come from this. Hope he enjoys his 15 minutes and doesn't screw anything up. And shame on HLN, but (with the exception of Beth Karas) that pretty much goes without saying. I stopped watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skoorboh54