Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 3m
“@omarra6: @troyhaydenfox10 if asked would you witness Jodi's exicution?” I would. I've seen 2 already. Not pretty. #JodiArias

In case Jodi gets LWOP.....

I was wondering if anyone had factual info on what kind of environment lifers in AZ have? I haven't found the answer yet on my own, but haven't look too much. Wanted to ask here first in case anyone happens to know.

Also, is there a chance she will not spend time in an AZ prison? The reason I ask is because my uncle robbed a bank in TX, but served prison time in OK and many other prisoners get sent to prisons outside of the state they are sentenced in. I know here in CO at the supermax, there are a number of prisoners that committed a crime outside of CO, such as Terry Nichols and Ted Kaczynski. [ETA: see answer HERE http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9433795&postcount=2290]
You can be sent out of state if the crime is on a federal level. Other special circumstances.

If I were JM I would prefer that former jurors not do interviews until the case is over. But there is nothing to stop him. Of course, HLN is more interested in ratings than protecting the integrity of the trial.

Yes, I agree, I wish he would wait just a little longer until after EVERYTHING is over and the jury has given its verdict for death. I said before that I think Jodi will change her manipulation strategy based on what Juror 8 says. She knows he was there almost till the end, so his view also reflects the other jurors.

From WAT 1 :

1h Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Reminder: We have have 4 twitter accounts in case we go over tweet limits. Follow @wildabouttrial2 @wildabouttrial3 and @wildabouttrial4

This is hWild. I will be covering #JodiArias on WAT1 and overflow to WAT3. Ryan will be covering OJ on WAT2 overflow on WAT4.

#JodiArias trial is set to resume at 10am PDT.

21m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

OK, as you requested I made each twitter account have a number in the avatar so it's easier to recognize what's going on. - hWild

18 m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Heading down to courthouse in a moment #JodiArias. Trial is set to resume at 10am PDT. Tweet silence begins.... NOW! *POOF* -hWild

:drumroll: WOW ... WAT has 4 Twitter Accounts ...

:floorlaugh: too bad, Jodi, too bad :floorlaugh:

Quick OT Prayer request.

My oldest DD and her tribe ( hubby included) are moving back in here - we do have a garage apt but it has to be reframed in. That will take a few. And there is no kitchen in there. So Please prayers that we can make this work for the next 2 years until she graduates.

Carry On.

Im wondering if someone who issues those is secretly laughing their a$$ off cause they did it on purpose. :floorlaugh: gotta give it to em if thats the case, which, I will believe it is ... cause I can!! :rockon:

Heh. No this isn't her real ID. It was me messing around. Don't want to spread false rumors, just being ironic.
In a previous days post I suggested this be her new inmate ID. Just made it up.

<quote snipped>

Are you referring to D. Brewer and... who else? Just curious.

Daryll is the ONLY friend or boyfriend who testified. What I think is curious is the fact that everyone else she knew in school or that she worked with over the span of her whole life seems to be in exile or hiding or under--what?-- Witness Protection?

Since people get megabucks to sell their stories to the National Enquirer, you have to wonder if they are, in fact, afraid of her. (makes sense to me).

The person I was referring ot that didn't want her near their children is Chris Hughes.

Quick OT Prayer request.

My oldest DD and her tribe ( hubby included) are moving back in here - we do have a garage apt but it has to be reframed in. That will take a few. And there is no kitchen in there. So Please prayers that we can make this work for the next 2 years until she graduates.

Carry On.

Hang in there.

I have a general question: if you were on this jury, would you be able to give Jodi Arias the death penalty?

I could easily sentence Jodi Arias to death. However, if the jury is allowed discretion, i.e., her crime meets the criteria for DP but the jury is not mandated to sentence her to DP, I would probably go with LWOP.

IOW, if all legal things considered left me with a choice, I would not sentence Arias to death. Bottom line is, I think the DP is too good for her. Plus, I am not convinced a sentence would even be carried out before she died a natural death and I would opt to save the state the money it will cost to keep her on death row. On death row, years of appeals will not be paid for by the inmate. Regardless of how much cash people donate to her, the state will pick up the cost of those appeals.

My main concern is the danger to society if Arias ever walks free again. LWOP would make that possibility almost nil, and she would not be as content serving LWOP as many believe she would.

JMO.

:doh: where are my southern manners, :seeya:Good Morning fellow sleuthers :angel: During the break I've been taking care of things that got neglected during the trial like throwing out all the molded stuff in the fridge :facepalm:, washing clothes that had started to put off a particular o-dor, returned all my phone messages, replied to numerous emails, spoke to my family and well, you know :blushing:

OT: My daughter, who is always harassing me about being on WS all of the time, suffers from debilitating migraines. So, the other day when she had another migraine come on I told her that my WS friends who suffer from this shared that Vivarin and room temperature pepsi/coke works the best for their migraines (mind you I had already went out and stocked the medicine cabinet with the vivarin) my daughter said FINE, I'll try anything at this point.

A short while later in my sweet caring and motherly voice :giggle: said honey did the vivarin help? :angel: It was priceless!:dance: with a big ol' :yesss:

this is regarding the OJ Simpson trial in NV, NOT JA.

This latest OJ trial is so boring...a bunch of lawyers on the witness stand?? As if they don't know exactly what to say to get what they want??

If I were JM I would prefer that former jurors not do interviews until the case is over. But there is nothing to stop him. Of course, HLN is more interested in ratings than protecting the integrity of the trial.

HLN is where I go when I'm desperate. Nancy Grace gives my *advertiser censored* heartburn, as does JVM. It has something to do with their voices. I like Beth Karas and Mark Eyelashes. Half the time, I mute the tv so I can see what's going on without having to listen to them.

CMJAA tweeting about being persecuted by hln.

OFGS. Hey, maybe don't KILL someone and then you don't have to worry about being persecuted.

She wanted fame. Did she think people were going to actually LIKE her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sylvanianvicious