Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, I moved here during deliberations. We were in tranist and all I could think about was, "is there a verdict yet?!?!"

I also was able to get online just in time because a verdict had JUST come down as I woke up.

That is so cool you moved to Poland! Did your job take you there? Family? That is SO adventurous! I'm stuck here in land locked Indiana, miserable. We are stuck here literally cause of my husbands job. I would love to travel the world like that!

I am posting this hoping someone knows what I am referring to...because I am not sure. :)
I don't have cable but with the Internet I can watch snippets of Nancy Grace. Last night while she was talking to a guest there were headlines scrolling on the bottom of the screen that said Jodi has pictures of bruises all over her body and her sister and a friend had seen them. She apparently said TA had beaten her. And she said her defense team refused to show them in court. Yeah right Jodi. She is such a liar. She also said she has a picture of TA chasing a naked four year old boy. WTH??? Is she ever gonna stop? Common sense tells me if she witnessed this, so did his parents cause he was probably playing in his backyard or in a pool. Second, if she even tried to say this, couldn't the prosecution charge her for not reporting it? I also heard that inmates can still have interviews from death row or even in LWOP. Does this mean the media is going to give more time to this murderer to spew her lies? Can someone shut her up? It will be a good day when the media stops covering this trial and this murderer and moves on. Our curiosity will die also and finally she will left with her lying self.

I also saw where her mom keeps trying to visit her. As a mom, I know you would never stop loving your child. But Sandy Arias needs to stop and go home so her other children can heal. This is insane.

Just wondering if anyone else saw this or knows if Jodi is still speaking behind bars. I don't use twitter, maybe that is where she is spewing this trash.

Yipeeeeeeeeeee. Let's give that man a medal, or better yet one of TexMex's homemade meals!

Absolutely! I don't care how greedy he is for money and/or fame. As long as he's putting creatures like JA in their place he deserves recognition!

Good Morning Team Travis!! Go Joe!! He is ensuring no more TV interviews for ja. Don't mess with Sheriff Joe!! I love that she is sitting in a solitary cell. A prelude to Death Row. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

That news release is dated Wednesday, May 8th... something is off.

Jodi spewed all the lies about having pictures of her bruises and the other picture of Travis on her post verdict interview. It is all lies. She destroyed her own computer and that is where she said all of these pics were. She is still using her twitter account through DB so when she will stop nobody knows.

That is so cool you moved to Poland! Did your job take you there? Family? That is SO adventurous! I'm stuck here in land locked Indiana, miserable. We are stuck here literally cause of my husbands job. I would love to travel the world like that!

Indy,
Just wanted to comment on your post. I moved here to southern Indiana thirteen years ago from East Texas, right on the Gulf Coast. All I miss is the great seafood. Don't miss the 90 plus year round heat and humidity that makes Indiana feel like a slight cool breeze! Love the hills here and the definite four seasons. Love being close to Louisville and all the things you can do here. I am sorry you don't like it. But I am guessing you are farther north than I am where the country's flat. But hey, you are so are close to the Great Lakes! Go enjoy it. I will always be proud of Texas, as far as it goes, but I don't miss one bit of it. I love being a Hoosier. Have you ever traveled to Canada. We are so so close. That is my dream destination.

During voire dire make sure you to say that you watch Nancy Grace and all those other shows and also post on a crime forum... you will never be picked!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

And you can always tell if someone is guilty even before the trial starts!

I'm watching the Betty Broderick movie and documentary and I'm even more grateful that this jury got it right. Apparently common sense is hard to find these days! :scared:

What station is it on ?

Jodi spewed all the lies about having pictures of her bruises and the other picture of Travis on her post verdict interview. It is all lies. She destroyed her own computer and that is where she said all of these pics were. She is still using her twitter account through DB so when she will stop nobody knows.

Thank you. She just makes me sick. If she was my daughter, I don't think I would have used a spoon. She would likely say I had slapped her senseless because I could not stand all that lying. No, I would just be so happy she moved out! I bet she drove her grandparents insane too.

Someone tell me I'm not crazy. JA's verdict was handed down on Wednesday, May 8th. After the verdict she gave the interview. Later that night she was transferred to Lower Buckeye. How could the Sheriff's office send out a press release on May 8th stating that she has been released from suicide protocol and has been transferred back to Estrella? Have I not had enough coffee this morning?

On YouTube. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the link here but just look for the movie 'A Woman Scorned: The Betty Broderick story' (1992). with Meredith Baxter.

Oh ok, I thought you meant on tv :)

Good Morning Team Travis!! Go Joe!! He is ensuring no more TV interviews for ja. Don't mess with Sheriff Joe!! I love that she is sitting in a solitary cell. A prelude to Death Row. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

This was May 8th. Was she returned on Thursday, the 9th when court was cancelled?????

I am posting this hoping someone knows what I am referring to...because I am not sure. :)
I don't have cable but with the Internet I can watch snippets of Nancy Grace. Last night while she was talking to a guest there were headlines scrolling on the bottom of the screen that said Jodi has pictures of bruises all over her body and her sister and a friend had seen them. She apparently said TA had beaten her. And she said her defense team refused to show them in court. Yeah right Jodi. She is such a liar. She also said she has a picture of TA chasing a naked four year old boy. WTH??? Is she ever gonna stop? Common sense tells me if she witnessed this, so did his parents cause he was probably playing in his backyard or in a pool. Second, if she even tried to say this, couldn't the prosecution charge her for not reporting it? I also heard that inmates can still have interviews from death row or even in LWOP. Does this mean the media is going to give more time to this murderer to spew her lies? Can someone shut her up? It will be a good day when the media stops covering this trial and this murderer and moves on. Our curiosity will die also and finally she will left with her lying self.

I also saw where her mom keeps trying to visit her. As a mom, I know you would never stop loving your child. But Sandy Arias needs to stop and go home so her other children can heal. This is insane.

Just wondering if anyone else saw this or knows if Jodi is still speaking behind bars. I don't use twitter, maybe that is where she is spewing this trash.

-------------

Years ago my neighbors little three year old used to take off everything but her shoes and run down the street! :floorlaugh: we'd run after her, not pedos just wanted to catch the girl!:scared:

:seeya:

This was May 8th. Was she returned on Thursday, the 9th when court was cancelled?????

JA was brought to court in a special van from Lower Buckeye on Thursday. Then court was cancelled. Either the Sheriff's Office made a typo or someone is messing with press releases...things like that may seem insignificant but that bugs the heck out of me. The date is clearly wrong. WTH?

Someone tell me I'm not crazy. JA's verdict was handed down on Wednesday, May 8th. After the verdict she gave the interview. Later that night she was transferred to Lower Buckeye. How could the Sheriff's office send out a press release on May 8th stating that she has been released from suicide protocol and has been transferred back to Estrella? Have I not had enough coffee this morning?

JA was transferred back to Estrella yesterday morning. She was put in the psych ward last Thursday and got out yesterday.

JA was transferred back to Estrella yesterday morning. She was put in the psych ward last Thursday and got out yesterday.

That's my point exactly! If you read the Press Release from the Sheriff's Office it is dated May, 8, 2013! Who has it wrong?

I've tweeted Chris Williams asking him to address the issue since he was the one who posted the Press Release.

No, she will be equally isolated on lifer's row. 23 hours per day in cell, all meals alone in cell. She will not be allowed totalk to other inmates or to prison staff. No contact visitation and two 10-minute collect phone calls per week.

The real difference is the notoriety and EXPENSE of the automatic appeals given to DP prisoners.

I want her to know what it FEELS like to be FORGOTTEN.

They have a lifers row in Perryville?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members