Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I grew up outside of Palm Desert and this is ridiculous. 29 Palms, Yucca Valley, Joshua Tree, etc. are basically "local" areas to visit. You would NEVER need a gas can. They are not too far away from the "valley" (Palm Desert, Palm Springs, etc.).

Exactly, we would go to dinner in Palm Desert often while we visited.

It is beautiful out there.

M. Lindstrom is onto something as Arias is insisting on bringing in some evidence she thinks will help her. It will not be admitted. Nevertheless, her efforts are clear to see in the charts of recent developments, and their failure. A finding of unusual cruelty is also visible, as is the defendant's mental waywardness & instability, shakier by the hour.

Thanks Tuba, I always find your posts interesting.

Does anybody else think Jenny on DD got her hair done at the Bedrock Salon?

...and what is with all the *advertiser censored* showing? What are her credentials? I never thinks she contributes.

I do like the new blond to the right, she made good points.

I just heard for the first time, Jodi talking in that last interview, carp about Travis chasing a naked boy around with a bible in his hand..
THIS is why she wanted to do the interview..
So she could spew out more bs and trash TA even more than she already did before the verdict..
what a nasty rotten *****.
she needs her tongue cut out!

She also said pertaining to that photo that she just "snapped that photo" and then realized it's significance later pertaining to pedophilia . Yeah right. That is clear manipulation of the true facts surrounding that photos.

If Jodi wants the DP for real, all she has to do is tell the truth. No reason for her to continue trashing Travis.

:liar:
If JA wants the death penalty...then she can do what Ronald Fluke did.

Fluke's daughter was a 13 yr. old classmate of my son. Fluke violently murdered the mother with a hatchet, then shot her and the younger sister. He walked into the police station the next morning and admitted his crimes. This was after failing in an attempt to commit suicide via carbon monoxide poisoning. He asked for the death penalty.

He murdered them Oct. 1997 and was put to death March 2001. It took 4 yrs. because the courts kept putting death off so he could file appeals which he refused to do. He also refused to present evidence that would favor him.

I think of the Fluke family every single time I hear JA say she wants death penalty.

(This crime shocked the school community as he was a very involved parent. No one saw this coming. A good friend's daughter was suppose to spend the night on that date, but plans changed at the last minute and she did not. We often speculated if her spending the night would have stopped the crimes...or if she would have died too.)

snipped from link below:

"He repeatedly told police that he wanted to die, saying "I am the sorriest individual on the face of this Earth right now, and I deserve to die," the records indicate."

"Fluke's decision to waive his appeals, Edmondson said, "He's accelerated the time of the execution, not the certainty of it."

"Fluke pleaded guilty to the crime, declined his right to present mitigating evidence and asked to be sentenced to death," said Edmondson. "His conviction and sentences have been affirmed on mandatory sentencing review and the district court found Fluke competent to waive his appeals. Fluke has failed to file any appeals and his deadlines to appeal have passed. It is time for an execution date to be set." Edmondson asked the court on Nov. 17 to set an execution date, but that request was denied to allow Fluke to file an appeal with the U.S. Supreme Court. That appeal was never filed, prompting today's request."

JA is a liar...if she really wanted the death penalty then she would have done what Ronald Fluke did.

http://www.clarkprosecutor.org/html/death/US/fluke704.htm

Did you read the document? It was riddled with prior court findings that denied various aspects of victim impact statements, some requiring the VIS to be videotaped.

Outrageous but true:( I'm like... it's WORDS, it's not like THEY are physically stabbing HER like she did the victim.

It has been reported that the request for video taped impact statements were denied. Back in the thread a bit it was reported via a news agency twitter account.

Juror No. 8 on Dr. Drew tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DD saying juror #8 will be a guest tomorrow...can we get DD to let the guy talk?

PLEASE???

Juror number 8 is going to be on Dr Drew tomorrow night! That is Poquito Mas right?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member