Aggravation phase #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
haven't we heard that they are waiting on her at the big house and that they don't like her very much?? Maybe this is why she is asking for death?? Maybe she is skeeeeeerrd??

These might have already been brought up somewhere on here (too much to catch up on!), so sorry if I'm repeating....

Based on the clips of her interview that's been shown so far, as well as the reporter's comments about what was said, JA has now been caught in 2 more lies (at least):

1) She claimed JM "hid" evidence, and the reporter stated that part of that was photos of her bruises that were on her hard drive that he didn't let in. Soooooo, why did she testify on the stand that NO photos were EVER taken of her bruises? How did photos get on her hard drive if no photos were taken?

2) When asked how she felt about her mom, JA said "she's a saint, and I've treated her so badly". Huh? Didn't she tell the jury and all the shrinks that her mother was abusive to her? :facepalm:

Wonder if she heard the rumor that her mom doesn't want to testify on her behalf? :floorlaugh:

That's right....she seems to have forgotten she said that already. I did see that she continued to trash Travis for being "abusive." That part really got to me - the one where he asked her if she makes any eye contact with Travis' family, she said no b/c they all look alike and she doesn't want to look at them and be reminded of the abuse! I was like, OMG did she just go there AGAIN?? And the way she said "if you notice that all his family members look alike"...I think she her saying that was a sneaky punch to the family, almost like she was implying incest??? That's what I got from the way she said it...she was trying to paint them as inbreds. Just another term to add to the pile at the bottom of the gutter, as Juan said.

But I thought that was because she was still presumed innocent. She is no longer innocent.

No, it's done because seeing the defendant in jail stripes/orange is thought to bias the jury toward viewing him/her as a criminal.

You boys had your fun...Alyce LaViolette was loves young dream..

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Ok kidding, what about Dr. DeMarte?

That was thoroughly cold. I've already staked my claim on Judge S. :floorlaugh:

I was watching HLN last night and Vinnie and Ryan(I think) were doing a reenactment of the murder (this was after the verdict). Vinnie showed Travis' legs and said they were bruised because JA had also stomped Travis. Was this presented in court and I missed it?

I am curious about this aggravation phase of the trial. If JM puts Dr Horn on the stand to say how horribly that TA died, is that all JM presents? What does the DT do to rebut this? Put ALV back on the stand to say that because TA was (in her opinion) an abuser, then his death didn't hurt? I have never watched an aggravation phase before. Has anyone any ideas how it works?

I may need to be "evaluated" because this just floats my boat! Thank you, Sleuth5! :blowkiss:

Sorry, but I'm getting other information that suggests Arizona will not have her appear that way.... I'm sure we'll all know soon enough, but I don't want to be the cause of a rumor!!!! That's how it would happen here, but I don't know what will be the case there.

I was just thinking about JA naked and barefoot in her stripped down cell wearing a paper suicide nightie...cut-off from her dear friend Donovan (because they are both now convicted felons)...with money slowly draining from her Commissary account and into the Alexanders' pockets, absolutely STUNNED that this could have happened to her.

It makes my day....:great::cheers::rollercoaster::dance:

You boys had your fun...Alyce LaViolette was loves young dream..

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Ok kidding, what about Dr. DeMarte?

Dr. DeMarte? She is pretty easy on the eyes, definitely smart and not afraid to stand her ground. A-OK in my little book.

This probably old news to most of you but did I hear, correctly, that most of JA's 'original' artwork are copies of magazine ads etc.

My theory is she either traces or copies magazine ads and colors them in. I am an artist and after years of schooling and creating you can just spot it. That is what I did in high school. Not magazine ads, but I would draw from photographs I found. I am 99.9 percent sure....magazine ads and photographs. And magazines are what she had available to her.

Is she allowed to have colored pencils on death row?

REQ - Request - Party (001) 5/9/2013
NOTE: DEFENDANT’S REQUEST THAT VICTIM IMPACT EVIDENCE BE PRESENTED VIA VIDEOTAPE

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.go...=CR2008-031021

seriously?!

Oh, that's just wrong.

Five years Nurmi, five effing years - these people deserve their chance to have THEIR day in court.

Your lying sociopathic client already had, what, a hundred and some days. The Alexanders get one. Or ten if they need it.

How dare you try to deny them this chance?

I was watching HLN last night and Vinnie and Ryan(I think) were doing a reenactment of the murder (this was after the verdict). Vinnie showed Travis' legs and said they were bruised because JA had also stomped Travis. Was this presented in court and I missed it?

I heard that too and wondered. Whatta monster. :mad:

Wonder if Samuels and Violet were huddled together waiting for the verdict yesterday. Waiting in the land of lepers I guess. Haven't seen their faces in a while.

I saw that too, very upsetting if true. No, it wasn't presented in court but surely will be in this phase (again, if true).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l