Aggravation phase #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot wait for Travis' family to speak directly to JA in court. JA has to sit there and listen to everything.

I wish all 7 siblings could take 18 days EACH to tell JA all they've thought and felt the last 5 years! ;) If they had to listen to her lies for that long, JA should have to listen to their truths!!! *perhaps in a dream world*

REQ - Request - Party (001) 5/9/2013
NOTE: DEFENDANT’S REQUEST THAT VICTIM IMPACT EVIDENCE BE PRESENTED VIA VIDEOTAPE

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.go...=CR2008-031021

seriously?!

SHE should not have a choice in this! SHE CAUSED THIS! She did this to them. They have a RIGHT to stand before the jury if they so choose and tell THE JURY how what she did impacted THEM. Doing this via videotape lessens the impact, IMO. I know if I were being videotaped, I would be much less emotional and more self conscious of how I look/sound/. She shouldn't get to take this from the family. It's not about her!

I'm kind of surprised she wants the death penalty. Wouldn't those needles hurt too much?

What's great is that from yesterday on not a soul on earth is forced to care about what she wants or doesn't want about anything at all--except her choice about her last meal before being executed.

You know that twitter guy tweeting bomb threats to the court? Looks like they located him...

https://twitter.com/Stacey12News/status/332553324857536513

12 News - Stacey
‏@Stacey12News
#Breaking We r on scene, MCSO located suspect who allegedly tweeted bomb threat at #JodiArias courtrm. 2 detained. http://twitpic.com/cpff54

(brought this over from last thread)
Originally Posted by Shelby1
Seriously, guys, anyone on Twitter, we need to report this person. Threatening to bomb the courthouse and threatening Travis' family.
https://twitter.com/GrimlinSkeleton

OH awesome!!! Thank you!!!

Did everyone get to see HLN's resident Jeanius say that Jodi really wants the death penalty?

Gold.
BBM
Love the endearment. May I steal it and use it often?:floorlaugh:

She makes me Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

BBM
LOL. Cyanide pills? Where is she gonna get those? Hitler?
The state of Az should be so lucky- it would save them millions.

This made me recall a case and I went a digging...

Frederick chemist Alan Bruce Chmurny died yesterday, less than 24 hours after he swallowed a cyanide pill in open court after hearing a jury convict him of trying to poison a former co-worker with mercury.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2001-09-14/news/0109140030_1_cyanide-flores-court-officials

This happened to 2001 so yeah, it's possible. Just sayin...

I wish all 7 siblings could take 18 days EACH to tell JA all they've thought and felt the last 5 years! ;) If they had to listen to her lies for that long, JA should have to listen to their truths!!! *perhaps in a dream world*

Maybe they can be recorded and piped into her DR cell on a never ending loop.

If this gets to the mitigation phase, what mitigating factors do you think there are to convince the jury that Jodi can be rehabilitated? The only factor I can think of is that she has never been convicted of a crime before. Is her mother going to say that she can sing, trace pictures, write poems, and do headstands for the other convicts? Whatever the jury decides, I hope the prison system doesn't decide to put her to work in the kitchen where she's around all the knives!

Since I am an Arizonan, got a few questions for you folks now that you've seen the Arizona Justice system in action . . . Just copy and past the questions if you feel like answering.:

1. What is your impression about the "Non-sequestration" of Arizona juries? Do you think it is "Good" or "Bad"?

I think it's good. On top of everything else, losing access to one's home and loved ones during a trial of this length pretty much amounts to punishing the jury for serving. I'm willing to trust jurors to keep their oaths. MOO

2. What do you think of jurors being able to ask witnesses questions?

I love it! I wish jurors could ask questions in every state.

3. What do you think of Juan Martinez? Do you think his prosecution style warranted all the negativity by the TH's?

At times, I felt Juan was a little overboard--but not at all unprofessional. I also think he's very good at his job. IMO the THs were just blowing things out of proportion as per their job descriptions-lol.

as for jodi's attempt to control; the witness statements...

she doesn't want them to have the satisfaction of looking at her while they feel the pleasure of the words they speak and feel the joy of expressing themselves simultaneously.

so evil...sick

That wasn't her ! I thought so too! I think it's her sister or friend. They sat near to each other. One wore earrings the other did not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The blond woman with Donavan was Ann Campbell.

Is that a bird? A plane? No, it's a tear in JA's eye. A real watery type one.

JA's acting classes must be paying off

Attachments

• tear.JPG
    tear.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 33
I say if Jodi wants the DP then her DT doesnt have to do anything right? They just go in and say our client wants the DP. Save the state some money and be done with it, no mitigating factors needed.

SHE should not have a choice in this! SHE CAUSED THIS! She did this to them. They have a RIGHT to stand before the jury if they so choose and tell THE JURY how what she did impacted THEM. Doing this via videotape lessens the impact, IMO. I know if I were being videotaped, I would be much less emotional and more self conscious of how I look/sound/. She shouldn't get to take this from the family. It's not about her!

The defense is just going through the motions, literally.

The judge will deny this. moo

BBM

This made me recall a case and I went a digging...

This happened to 2001 so yeah, it's possible. Just sayin...

Yep, just about anything is possible...
Like in a galaxy far, far away there's this evil empire and a rebellion and people fighting with light sabers and using this thing they call "the force"...

I say if Jodi wants the DP then her DT doesnt have to do anything right? They just go in and say our client wants the DP. Save the state some money and be done with it, no mitigating factors needed.

They can't. It would be reversed immediately on appeal based on ineffective counsel. First appeal is automatic whether she wants it or not.

Rose
What gets me according to Donovan, statement on raider she says that the verdict was a shock to the family and friends. How is that possible? They sat there and watched for all those months! They should have gotten the hint that she was not going to get manslaughter of get acquitted. Where did they get the confidence that the verdict would be anything but premeditated geeez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beeaimee