Aggravation phase #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
makes me so sick that jodi gets to sit and look at her beloved photos of a dead Travis again....

we will all get to watch her become visibly aroused and then pretend to be sad.

I can't wait for the jurors to be able to see all the evidence that was kept out of trial...

bye bye jodi...you are a total waste of a boob job.

:waiting:

BBM

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

If she does choose to speak on her behalf, I see her taking the opportunity to continue to trash as many as she can. She will NEVER take responsibility

This probably old news to most of you but did I hear, correctly, that most of JA's 'original' artwork are copies of magazine ads etc.

Wouldn't be surprised if her aggravation speech includes a lecture to the jury about how they misunderstood her or something along those lines.

Cruelty: CHECK times 12

Death Penalty v LWP or LWOP

Prediction : DP

Edited .. Meant DP not LWOP my apologies Didnt catch auto word suggestion
A death sentence will allow Jodi to remain in the spotlight for many years to come--and all her appeals will be at the State's expense. She gets one automatic appeal if she receives LWOP--and AZ will pick up the tab for that. Then she's on her own to convince an attorney to take her case, raise money from so-called supporters, etc. Many people think that while she claims to want death, she really wants life. I'm not so sure. Jodi is an attention wh*** and she'll get more of that as one of four females on death row, then she will as one of 133 female inmates in Perryville's maximum security unit--alone in her cell 23 hours a days and limited to one hour of exercise, etc.

Speaking of donations...I heard on the news that a man from NJ came to AZ in March and made a deposit to her acct of $200 and then a couple days later $800. WTH

:eek: That is just :nuts:

Well, the Grim person just tweeted.....apparently nothing has been done yet.

Mom and Donovan. That's all Jodi has. MM bailed on her. Maybe Gus? :floorlaugh:

Her dad is very ill and I doubt he will be there. Poor guy, so sick and now his daughter has been convicted with M1 and there is more to come. :(

Oh yeah, they'll haul in mom, dad, Donovan, whoever they can find.

Wow - I'm not sure I buy it, but if Grandma really did give the finger I have to say that is some rough family. I can state that I am 99.9% sure my mother has never flipped anyone off in her entire life!

Speak for yourself! My mother is 70 years old, 4'11", goes to church every week and reads the bible everyday. Cut her off in traffic and she'll go full on two-handed bird.

You think so? Can she speak for Jodi during the penalty phase? tia

Based on JA's post-conviction interview I think she is planning on it (whether it is allowed or not).

Did you hear her remarks about "not being as nice as she should have been" to her mom or something to that effect.

She is so lining up for exactly that.

As soon as she was convicted, her Twitter was shut down and she can no longer profit from her drawings. That is why she was upset at the verdict. I have to say I am so disappointed we haven't had a stun belt triggering meltdown yet

As to physical pain, the victim does not need to be conscious for “each and every wound” inflicted for cruelty to apply.
Yeppers. And what it says about mental anguish is more than applicable too. It's a slam dunk. (I can say that now that there's a conviction. ;))

To find that a victim suffered mental anguish or physical pain, the Court must find beyond a reasonable doubt that (1) the victim was conscious during at least some portion of the crime and that (2) the defendant knew or should have known that the victim would suffer. Mental anguish includes a victim's contemplation of his or her ultimate fate, State v. Jackson, 186 Ariz. 20, 918 P.2d 1038 (1996), and watching or hearing a loved one die while knowing the victim will be killed next. State v. Dickens, 187 Ariz. 1, 926 P.2d 468 (1996); State v. Ramirez, 178 Ariz. 116, 871 P.2d 237 (1994). A victim’s pleas for help and defensive wounds can support finding this factor.

Argh ... In post up thread I predicted DP not LWOP as originally and mistakenly shown. I have fixed error.

If she does choose to speak on her behalf, I see her taking the opportunity to continue to trash as many as she can. She will NEVER take responsibility

Mark is right. She will never stop the destructive behaviors she displays. She believes she was entitled to kill Travis, and is now solely entitled to define his life and character. She is going to be as hateful as possible from now until they actually put her to sleep. Unfortunately, she will find many news outlets more than willing to pick up her story and publicize it for the ratings value. She will continue to spew vitriol about Travis simply because she revels in the pain she knows it has caused and will continue to cause to his family, friends, and supporters. Unfortunately, there really are people like her in the world. They really are just that evil. And they really will stop at nothing to hurt others.

Is there any video of Juans reaction as the verdict was being read? I have yet to see anything. If anyone has the video of his reaction and can post, I would appreciate it.
I bet Mr. Martinez had on his "superman" undershirt under his dress shirt! haha

I didn't even see his reaction but I saw him very quickly leave the courtroom right after the jury left and they briefly went up to the Judge. He mouthed something about "heading to my office" to the family then swiftly slipped out the door.

I later heard he , along with Flores, were the first ones out and went straight to the elevator.

I heard a LONG and AMAZING story from 4 regular court watchers (Katie Wick and Stacy Fairrington as two of them) about how they got kicked off the 5th floor (NO public seats were allowed in there) and they didn't go in the elevator but in the stairwell and how every single door was locked all the way to the bottom and they were losing wifi to see the verdict. They could have gotten out the very last door but didn't want to walk out in to the crowd so ran all the way back up to the 5th floor, banged on the door and the regular security guard let them back in so they could grab a wifi. He ushered them to the elevators and lo and behold there was Martinez and Flores who invited them in to the elevator with them so they rode up, then down with them all silent. But quietly crying. They said Martinez held each of their hands with both his hands thanking them for being there as he left the elevator with slight tears in his eyes.

They felt like this was the reason they got "lost" running around trying to find a place to watch the verdict on wifi...just to have that moment.

Amazing. I was captivated during the entire story.

I will add, as I said on Tricia's radio show yesterday that any reporters (as in one named Michael Kiefer) who have inaccurately reported how Martinez has sought the cameras during this trial can "kiss my a$$". There were hundreds of media there yesterday in the courtroom and mostly out front and he quietly escaped all of it and went back to his office.

Front page news!

941524_158686927639937_1530607563_n.png

Just when you think you couldn't dislike this woman anymore, she open her mouth again. Just watched parts of her "fab" interview. Does she get to speak again during the Aggravation Phase..and what does she say "just give me the DP".

Speaking of donations...I heard on the news that a man from NJ came to AZ in March and made a deposit to her acct of $200 and then a couple days later $800. WTH

And I'm over here struggling to buy groceries for me and my kids... wth?? :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clarainwonderland_