Aggravation phase #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be a hoot for the law to bring those people in front of Judge Stephens for sentencing?

I think he'll go before a federal judge. He's made terrorist threats of mass murder and blowing up a courtroom. He's not going to get out anytime soon.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 14m

Wild made it to WAT Heaquarters Los Angeles. Tired but ready for top secret mission.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 10h

@MariaKoeppl i will be back in there on monday. I have kinsey sitting in for me until then.

-----

I think kinsey is going to use hWild's account

Baaaaaaaaaaahahahhahaa!!! I just logged back on and saw all this talk of giant snails!! For some reason my first thought was that more pix of JA's lady bits had been released!! This trial has COMPLETELY warped my mind :/

Folks? This boy just makes a mother proud......

I'll never be arrested because I have open cases with the CIA they know I'm the real deal. My facebook would prove I don't joke.

----(10 minutes later...)

FBI just arrested @GrimlinSkeleton for the #jodiarias bomb threats

(I think they actually have him barricaded in the Motel rm so he will not be going anywhere)

Thus ends the career of the Buffoonabomber.

I think JA is trying to stick it to Juan Martinez. That's why she said she would rather have the death penalty. That way she can take credit for it being her idea as opposed to it being because Mr. Martinez gave a good argument for it. In her twisted, demented mind ...it will all be her idea. She has to win at all costs, even if that means death.

Jane Velez-Mitchell ‏@jvelezmitchell 4m
RT @richdool: #JodiArias was transported to psych ward and remains on 24/7 suicide protocol according to Maricopa County Sheriff's

Seriously..

Why would we have expected anything flip'n different from Jodi Ann Arias Murder 1 convict??

I say strap her a$$ to a board & push her in Hannibal Lector style & get this signed, sealed & quickly delivered!!

JMO & all... :blushing:

Yesterday was quite a day. Kudos to the Jurors. I couldn't get here due to traffic so I gave up. I knew everyone was thrilled and I was here in spirit. Like many/everyone I cried. Nice to see Lady Justice is back. Saw the Interview the Murderess gave last night :floorlaugh: My thoughts and Prayers are with the Family. It's going to be tough hearing how Travis suffered. DP for Jodi :please: I want her alone with herself. I believe that would be a long torture for Jodi. As it should be.

:jail: T minus 45 minutes!

41vXYfJ4WEL.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41vXYfJ4WEL.jpg

Sorry if this has been asked before:

Is Convicted Murderer Jodi Arias still going to wear "court clothes" or does she have to wear her stripes?

I thought since she is now convicted, she would be wearing stripes and handcuffs/shackles - but I dont know for sure. I sure do hope so though.

Per HLN, Jodi's in a psych ward at the jail on suicide watch.

I think she's faking it for sympathy and to extend attention to herself. I mean, today they're going to be talking about how much Travis suffered, and she's got to be all, "Look at me! I'm suffering!"
That evil piece of excrement will do anything to hog the spotlight. I felt sickened watching her preening with new makeup and lipstick on for her post verdict interview yesterday. I can just imagine her screaming at the hair and makeup people to make her look 'pretty' for tv. Shallow devil. I hope she rots in hell for eternity and suffers just as she has made humans and animals suffer.

Well, they better hurry up and get a psychologist in there so she doesn't miss anything. After all, this is all about her.

Dr. Samuels?!? :blushing:

Commenting on a post from the other thread ( forgot how to bring it over) where someone is talking about sending JA post cards of the 1000 places to see..... I personally think she is in need of a book featuring all those places to visit but with a life size cutout photo of Travis with one of his amazing smiles with a pretty lady standing next to him. Have pic of Travis and pretty lady block most of the scenery only showing enough where she sees where Travis' memory lives on. Ending with picture of Travis sitting in the jurors seat giving her the verdict.

Maybe it's the wicked in me, but I love this idea!

Except that according to her testimony, shooting him in the head only pizzed Travis off & after the gunshot was when he allegedly said f-ing kill you b*tch. So that won't work.

Add to that the fact that the ME said the slash across the throat indicated
a "beating heart". I think so at least, someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

I think we should stop calling her by her birth name and call her by what she is, a number. Does anyone know what her number is? I don't know if they have transitioned her new number to her yet, but when she gets it that will be how I refer to her as.

If she come in her Dreamsicle suit won't that have her # on it?

Actually, I believe her main goal in this trial was to make the Alexanders suffer. So she'd probably enjoy that. I personally hope the victim impact statements talk a lot about the things she'll never get to do again.

I get to sit here patting my dog. Maybe I'll have a bowl of ice cream later. Maybe a glass of wine. If I want, I can get in my car and go anywhere I want. I can go outside and breath the wonderful spring air. I can talk to my family members and friends whenever I want. I can spend my day talking to you guys. I can stay up as late as I want and sleep as late as I want. I can have a steak for dinner. Whatever I want. And Jodi will never, ever, ever get to do any of those things.

Good points.

Per HLN, Jodi's in a psych ward at the jail on suicide watch.

I think she's faking it for sympathy and to extend attention to herself. I mean, today they're going to be talking about how much Travis suffered, and she's got to be all, "Look at me! I'm suffering!"

I think they should let her kill herself. Put up or shut up Jodi. It will save the state from killing her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879