Aggravation phase #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN interview with Sheriff Dept employee says that JA will be in civilian clothing for court today.
Poop ... Was hoping we'd see JA in prison stripes or flouresant orange jumpsuit.

Dr. Samuels?!? :blushing:

Did you see in her Fox interview where Jodi said "a psychologist" told her society needed to persecute someone? Wonder who that psychologist might be.

[[[ I guess the need for Pretense, Gimmicks, seeking Pity evaporated with the Verdict ]]]

Jodi’s mother and g/mother went to the jail to visit her. The grandmother was not in the wheelchair…she got out of the car unassisted and walked in the jail.

I got a laugh out of that, too. She had no trouble walking whatsoever. That family... seriously. :drama:

My money is on she will try and pull some stunt today. The Jodi Show is almost over and she knows it

Does anyone have a link for ipads? I usually just watch at home, but I'm stuck babysitting today! Grrr

I downloaded a browser called Photon and it allows me to stream live video feed from the normal media websites that offer live streaming.

(I think I had to buy it, but it has been well worth it!)

Chiojo
Why would you think that? Me just got here, not feeling good.

My money is on she will try and pull some stunt today. The Jodi Show is almost over and she knows it

I'm on the edge of my seat thinking the SAME thing!

No never!! I just got here. Whats up?

I was wondering if the Alexander's won a civil suit against the murderer, would she still be able to profit from her (original :floorlaugh::) artwork?
Thanks!

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 2m

#JodiArias Kinsey here w/Dennis the Cameraman! Wilmott & Nurmi just passed. Mini Fashion Report: Wilmott wearing Navy Blue.

I can't believe the judge is still allowing her to wear civilian clothing to appear in court. She's been convicted, her days of privileges should be over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove