Aggravation phase #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 5m
Bailiff says we'll be starting late, FYI. Still in the hall waiting.

Maybe we could sneak one of those snails in.....they carry deadly things with them. I can only hope that JA suffers terribly in her cell day in day out even if she does end up with the needle. I myself would like to live to see her die. And I truly mean that.

I heard that and wondered what she was complaining about. Travis is in one place and he's not breathing anymore! She is so self absorbed that she doesn't know how horrible she sounds.

That's a psychopath for ya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol this is sort of off topic...
I signed up a twitter account because it seems so many are getting info from there (yes, I know, take all with a grain of salt)..

but I just see that someone has a twitter account called:

Kirk Nurmi's Chair ‏@ChairofNurmi

hahahaha

how late are we going to be today? or maybe they will actually start on time now she has been convicted? stranger things have happened...i just cant list any :floorlaugh:

These jurors are going to have a hard time transitioning back to a work schedule. Getting there hours late, four day weekends. Many breaks daily.

JVM on HLN says Mother and Grandmother are at courthouse?

Abc staff noticed the tweet..eyeroll

Bet she went behind the attorneys back with this interview. This has been in the works for sometime and Sunday she called him to set it up.

My guess is this is what all the yelling and arguing was about yesterday!?! I would also guess Nurmi's on OUR side at this point!!

:jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail:

I found this article kinda funny. Sorry if someone else has already posted it. Here's a snip:

"An alien, visiting from another planet, would be forgiven for assuming that, if we did not showcase the sensational trial of a brunette every two years at minimum, the Earth Would Be Engulfed In Flames and Nancy Grace would resume her original form and go rampaging over the mountains, bellowing and devouring cattle raw."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ossed-into-volcano-the-old-ones-are-appeased/

I can't believe she was allowed to give that interview last night. I would think that wouldn't be allowed. Just because her evilness wanted to give an interview BIG DEAL. She should have not been allowed to do that. It was just one more way to try and hurt Travis and his family.

eh...sometimes one may want to give a person such as her a rope to play with ;)

I don't know how the DT can ever provide any proof that this was not a cruel murder. They can muddy the waters like they tried to do during the guilt phase but the defense wounds on TA's hands tell the entire story for this phase.

All alone in her psy transport

I pissed she's wearing civilian clothes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member