Aggravation phase #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She probably threw a threatening hissy fit at Nurmi and Willmott after finding out after her media interview she was being taken to the psych ward. They probably asked for the Delusional Diva to be taken there and she was angry and showed her killer side to her lawyers today. Besides who wouldn't be angry after being informed "Nah, you ain't going on that trip to Europe, you're going on a trip to the Psych ward with all the other cray crays".

I'm late to the party (per usual, despite efforts) but I clicked your link and as soon as I saw the title, I couldn't, I just couldn't. HLN has become the equivalent of one of those tabloid newspapers below National Enquirer. Sadly they are our only TV media outlet devoting attention to our passion. Hmmmmm - wonder what After Dark will do when this circus is finally over?

Such pandering! Fox reporter softballs the dimmest questions...
Why not ask :
what the hell have you been writing this whole time?
What do you really remember?
Why don't you say you're sorry?

...what else?

Exactly. She is a shade of normal...the long time verified nurses with Gyn/OB experience have said its normal. Let's leave it at that.
If it keeps up I will have to watch ear lavage/ear wax removal videos on YouTube to get her pictures out of my mind.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

x-files and nine inch nails fan?

Could be that is where they put all inmates on Suicide Watch? Yes, JA has shown Maricopa County that she either tried to kill herself in the Estrella facility plus now JA is saying she wants to die, etc. The facilities with the cameras that keep an eye on them, they are questioned by doctors, professionals that strip them down and check their anuses for weapons that they might hurt themselves with? Who would want their anus examined?

BBM
Seriously? We're talking about FJA right?

Maybe they did have to stun JA today? Darn, we missed that. gar

That would make a statement like "hope the jury didn't see that" even more loaded.

IMO, the stmt by Arias mom "hope the jury didn't see that" was either a ruse or she was simply referring to Arias Fox interview.

Could be that is where they put all inmates on Suicide Watch? Yes, JA has shown Maricopa County that she either tried to kill herself in the Estrella facility plus now JA is saying she wants to die, etc. The facilities with the cameras that keep an eye on them, they are questioned by doctors, professionals that strip them down and check their anuses for weapons that they might hurt themselves with? Who would want their anus examined?

suicide watch must be in a facility that is specially equipped for keeping an eye those who claim this. The psych portion of the county jaiill is where an inmate in the jail would be...where the above post happens.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I think putting on suicide watch is different than psych ward. Is she trying to play the "I need treatment not sentence" game here?

We did have a pretty long and detailed conversation about how everybody would do... we agreed that Jodi and OJ would have a knife-off and she would win. Even though he's big, he's kind of old and crusty now. Casey is definitely the weakest of the bunch. They would eat her for breakfast.

Oh also... somebody threw in Oscar Pistorius. Poor guy. Doesn't fit the psycho mold but hey, if you are going to shoot your girlfriend 4 times thru the bathroom door, you qualify for the Big Brother Death Match. He can just outrun everyone, so he'd do pretty well.

My money is on Dexter...:drumroll:

Respectfully...."Au contraire, mon frere"...(to the otherwise, my friend)...

Don't get me wrong about feeling how 'smarmy' the defense was, but if you're going to be a defense lawyer, and not get it over-turned, you have to work with what you've got...

They have less than a ZERO to work with...

On the other hand, if I should ever happen to need a defense attorney, even for a speeding ticket, the JA team would not rate high on my list.../smile

I have a feeling that, despite the lies Jodi said on the tape, Nurmi is not the boss, SHE is. She made mistake after mistake in all her lies on the stand, there's no one to blame for that but herself. As far as the gas cans, the attorneys must have known before the trial that her credit card receipts at Tesoro verified 3 gas cans...I think Jodi just decided she was gonna keep lying at keep saying she only had 2. I noticed a few times Nurmi would be trying to steer Jodi one way on direct, and she would flat out go the other way. For example, talking about Salinas he said "so Jodi did you do anything else in Salinas....?" (after talking about nail salon), and Jodi said "no" and Nurmi looked surprised. I believe he had wanted to bring up the gas can bought at Walmart so it wouldn't look like she was hiding it, but Jodi completely wanted to ignore it so she decided what to say against what they had discussed earlier.

It is very plain to me that she runs the show and that she doesn't listen to Wilmott or Nurmi.

so when the family left the court today after it was cancelled, two of the woman as they were walking out said "i hope none of the jury saw that" then the other woman said 'yep" followed by "wow" by the other..... wonder what the heck happened in there!!!

What I wonder is how Laviolette is gonna try and spin this conviction/ debacle. That will be interesting.

Indeed - I have also been wondering what is going to happen to the futures of ALV and DS after this.....Ariel Castro is a true Domestic Violence perpetrator

can't blame the guy. he had nothing to work with. at the same time, he (along with samuels, apparently) intervened during arias' intruder story beciause it was so unbelievable, thus allowing her to cook up all of that character assassination nonsense. god knows how they got to that point. did they ask if he hit her? did they insist?

I wonder how many times Nurmi and Wilma put on self defense in their careers. I have heard that is the go to defense when you have none and your guilty. Hummmm?

I've decided Jodi's biggest goal in all this was to ruin whatever moment of gratification the A family might have in her conviction, period. Given she did this simultaneously with the motion that they NOT be allowed to personally deliver their VISs, this was her main motive.

Oh she loves the media attention on her, ergo not them so it's a win/win for her. But the idea they would "win" because of the verdict...she would do anything to stop it. And she did.

What really gets me and have not heard anyone say anything about is; where were the Sheriff's deps who were suppose to be watching her? This interview never, ever could have happened without them knowing AND letting her do it?

:jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail:

I don't believe she wants death row, but she wants everyone to believe she does. This is her lil' way of manipulating and attempting reverse psychology. I bet you though that if she does get the DP she will truly freak out. She's far too self centered to want to die. She had ample opportunities to commit suicide and she didn't. She feels nothing except elation when she manipulates someone. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tabathahoward46