Aggravation phase #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, you are such a LIAR! We could all see you drawing over there. Oh, yes, help all those other abused women. Lawdy, I can't take any more of this! Where's that damned kangaroo when you need it?

whatcha watchin?

btw, I've always wondered...WTF is up with beth karass' voice? sometimes it's sort "cartoonish" but sometimes not

Troy: Jodi set the timetable .. greta admits other journos jealous .. wednesday blah blah .. yes or no ..

There's a discussion after the break that's worth staying for.

whatcha watchin?

Greta, they showed some more of the interview, including some previously unreleased moments, sure to elevate your blood pressure. Mrs. G transcribed it pretty well in the last page or so.

You will have to get caught up with the Atomic Kangaroo thing. It is hysterical.

btw, I've always wondered...WTF is up with beth karass' voice? sometimes it's sort "cartoonish" but sometimes not

I think she has congestion problems, myself. I have allergies, sounds like that kind of thing.

Oh, you are such a LIAR! We could all see you drawing over there. Oh, yes, help all those other abused women. Lawdy, I can't take any more of this! Where's that damned kangaroo when you need it?

I feel and I'm sure Jodi feels she has been completly exposed as to being a liar by now. She can point all she wants but hey, doesn't look like the majority is going to believe her now. It's a big wake up to her. So sad, Too bad. (tfro saying) ha ha Done Jodi, almost done roasting ya too. Why doesn't she just shut up? Gah, I don't do well with this type person at all.

The 1st degree murderer is such a *advertiser censored* slimeball... I am willing to inject her myself.

I hope the Alexander family remembers this when they are ready to speak.

He's disgusting.....said people asked him, "why couldn't you give the Alexanders just one day after the verdict" before promoting Jodi. He said Jodi set the terms....what a weak man! :facepalm:

I think it's time to say :seeya: to this guy. JMO

After that horrific not guilty verdict... in that other sociopath woman's case... I literally threw up.
I was crying and puking while "NOT GUILTY" flashed in red on the screen when DH called me from work.

He said "OMG they acquitted her..." and he was laughing in disbelief.
He was laughing. :sick:

That was the point in which it was determined there were new rules to our relationship.

He was not to make ANY comment about ANY case in which I had ANY opinion EVER. Period.

Now, he says "Do you know about this case?" And I say yes or no.
Then he may or may not be permitted to voice HIS opinion about it. :seeya:

I am pretty sure the jury has figured this out by now. I'm sure they weren't happy with another delay today. But so far they are hanging in. tg

Jodi distracted and purposely delayed her sentencing, imo by telling off her lawyers & mitigation experts most likely. She's going run her own show. Well, Sheriff Joe placed her where she needed to be. I wonder if the loon who tweeted all the whacky stuff I read on twitter who was arrested today is in the same jail Jodi is tonight. Not a pleasant thought. Just wondering.
There was someone arrested for tweeting? WTHeck did they tweet?

Hmmm .. after this there's something about Harry coming up, the discussion about what's going on between her and her lawyers not shown this time .. basically it was said they did not know about the interview before it happened and actually LEFT the courthouse before it happened .. so they found out when everyone else did.

Troy: Jodi set the timetable .. greta admits other journos jealous .. wednesday blah blah .. yes or no ..

There's a discussion after the break that's worth staying for.

I just commented on that! This Troy guy is pathetic!! Led around by the....er....nose by a convicted killer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV