Aggravation phase #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ha, she doesn't have to. we got a taste of what's to come: photos being kept out of evidence, juan "lying" on record... her appeal wont center around a new story (the one she went with was, imo, her best bet), it'll be focused on prosecutorial misconduct and, likely, her calling her own council inadequate. neither will hold water. not that i'm at all knowledgeable. :blushing:
Oh, I know...the stuff she said in the interview was a preview of things to come. Some of that mad scribbling she did over four months of testimony was clearly adapting the evidence to a new version (or versions) of the truth according to Jodi. I liken it to her telling Detective Flores that she had a morbid curiosity about the crime scene photos and asking if he'd show them to her. Mixture of glee/satisfaction about what she had done and also a ploy to see what the evidence was and adapt her story to fit the scene.

San Mateo County sheriff's bailiffs used duct tape to try to silence a man convicted of sexual assault when he refused to shut up during a sentencing hearing in Redwood City.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/...endant-Convict-kept-2768227.php#ixzz2SsCSapwz

Am I allowed to post this?

Thanks for posting that!!! I see nothing wrong with a little duct tape when convicted criminals can't shut their traps in court. I bet she would find it so debasing---I love it.

We did have a pretty long and detailed conversation about how everybody would do... we agreed that Jodi and OJ would have a knife-off and she would win. Even though he's big, he's kind of old and crusty now. Casey is definitely the weakest of the bunch. They would eat her for breakfast.

Oh also... somebody threw in Oscar Pistorius. Poor guy. Doesn't fit the psycho mold but hey, if you are going to shoot your girlfriend 4 times thru the bathroom door, you qualify for the Big Brother Death Match. He can just outrun everyone, so he'd do pretty well.

Amanda Knox and Jodi could do a little girl poor widdle me voice off with lies.

I'm in a masochistic phase I think. Listening to ALV's testimony on youtube

And I thought I was weird for watching icky medical procedures on YouTube. I'll take the lipoma removals ovee her lol.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I really don't think Jodi is Borderline. (Even if she's been diagnosed with it.)

I realize she DOES have a lot of the characteristics.
I realize on the surface, she might appear to be.

But I am unfortunately quite an expert on the subject.

I don't think that Jodi considers herself worthless or useless.
I think she finds herself to be quite amazing actually. *gag*

I don't think she uses sex to fill up emptiness in her life.
I think she uses sex to manipulate the men in her life.

To my knowledge she also hasn't self injured has she? Suicide threats yes, but no self injury?
That is another thing that is just not consistent with a Borderline. Self injury is huge.

I don't know if she is TRYING to be Borderline or if those are just her traits?
I do think she ACTS very Borderline... I just don't think she actually FEELS Borderline.

Does that make sense??? Maybe not unless you are Borderline.... :giggle:

I don't think that Jodi is strong enough to survive life as a Borderline. I think she'd crack. :twocents:

Jodi on fox again .. discussing the interview .. saying they can't believe she wants to die at all they don't think she'll get the DP but they also think reverse psychology .. put her down like a dog .. they saying psychos can adapt to prison .. read books .. baloney etc. Commending the jurors .. rejecting the modern grift of emotionalism .. so agree .. prosecutor decided no murder2 and said no way .. JM should be attorney general. Offering to flip the switch free of charge :)

Is this the interview with the Troy person or something different? Link?

I really don't think Jodi is Borderline. (Even if she's been diagnosed with it.)

I realize she DOES have a lot of the characteristics.
I realize on the surface, she might appear to be.

But I am unfortunately quite an expert on the subject.

I don't think that Jodi considers herself worthless or useless.
I think she finds herself to be quite amazing actually. *gag*

I don't think she uses sex to fill up emptiness in her life.
I think she uses sex to manipulate the men in her life.

To my knowledge she also hasn't self injured has she? Suicide threats yes, but no self injury?
That is another thing that is just not consistent with a Borderline. Self injury is huge.

I don't know if she is TRYING to be Borderline or if those are just her traits?
I do think she ACTS very Borderline... I just don't think she actually FEELS Borderline.

Does that make sense??? Maybe not unless you are Borderline.... :giggle:

I don't think that Jodi is strong enough to survive life as a Borderline. I think she'd crack. :twocents:

I think Jodi has multiple diagnosis going on. Also there are different extremes to every diagnosis.

Oh, I know...the stuff she said in the interview was a preview of things to come. Some of that mad scribbling she did over four months of testimony was clearly adapting the evidence to a new version (or versions) of the truth according to Jodi. I liken it to her telling Detective Flores that she had a morbid curiosity about the crime scene photos and asking if he'd show them to her. Mixture of glee/satisfaction about what she had done and also a ploy to see what the evidence was and adapt her story to fit the scene.

Spot on. All those long winded stories forced on us over her 18 excruciating days on the stand. I couldn't grasp the point of it until the alternate (truthful) versions began to emerge. Then it became so painfully clear her testimony was nothing more than an elaborate preemptive spin to get "her version" on the record. And the spin goes on and on and on.....

"Arias, like the other 132 maximum security female inmates, will be shackled and walked by armed guards to a small fenced-in area for an hour of outdoor activity, six days a week.

She will eat in her cell alone, three square meals a day with a rotating menu, but will also be able to buy things like candy, chips and soda at the prison canteen. "It's okay food," said Marson. "I've had it. It's not going to get a lot of stars, but it will pass."

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...like-behind-bars-for-Jodi-Arias#ixzz2Sri0q8dc

And the wages of sin ...........................live with it Arias.

:snooty: I don't want her to have a shoebox window to see a patch of sky! :tantrum:

:snooty: I don't want her to have a shoebox window to see a patch of sky! :tantrum:

Think of it this way. She gets an idea of what she's missing everyday! It's like seeing a plate of delicious food but not able being to eat it! :lol::cheer:

Do we know why court was cancelled yet?

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Here it is. And a handy link for those who bookmark this site. Use the catorgies to help you find the missing, located, on trial, featured, scanner, parking lot, etc...It helps.

Amanda Berry- Gina deJesus- Michelle Knight - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/index.php

Katie Wick is not in the news business. She is a trial observer who has been on the Dr. Drew show since almost day 1, as an observer! Katie doesn't get paid to be there to report on the trial. Beth is paid to do her job and does it well. Agreed. On the other hand, I would take Katie Wick over JVM any day of the week. :moo: JMO

I have come to really like Katie Wick and appreciate her nighty jury and courtroom reports on DD. Clearly she has empathy for the victim and his family and isn't afraid to express her sentiments when asked - Just like the rest of DDs panel and cohosts. If anything I wish DD would let her talk without all the interruptions and insertion of his own observations and/or opinions.

Random thoughts.

I LOVE Mark Eiglarsh.

I am sick and tired of hearing about Arias and her.....every possible "mental" problem. Murderers are murderers.

Arias is just pissed off that she has been convicted of M1, that NO ONE bought her BS "story" and she is just throwing a tantrum. Stamping her feet.

I hope she does get the DP. She will sit on death row for a very long time, which is worse than regular old prison, then...be put to death. the worst of both worlds for her!!

Nancy Grace has gotten on my last, last, last nerve. While channel surfing last night, I saw even Jean C. was annoyed with her. HLN has gone mad...but if you want everything "Arias' that's the place you have to go.

I was just reading Dr. Drew CNN transcripts (that's the only show that is decent on HLN, they pretty much let everyone talk to each other and guests, without screaming, interrupting and rudeness (see NG)). And someone on there said something to the effect that the Alexander family couldn't even get a chance to bask in their relief of this M1 verdict, breath a sigh of relief--it's all about Jodi and her drama. She HAD to steal the spotlight back. YUP that's her.

OK--waiting for the next "move" from Arias.

Would not seem to matter- prolly "too prejudicial" like most everything else about her... :banghead:

Yeah, and nothing...nothing...was "too prejudicial" for the victim.

So sick of the court system when murderers seem to have more rights than the victims.

The most hilarious comment in this voicemail, straight from the convicted murderer's mouth "I'm a person of my word, so I'll keep our deal." :floorlaugh: More proof of her psychopathy. She actually believes people are buying her performance and they will believe anything that comes out of her mouth. She is such a bad actress. This is one of the reasons she got caught, she's a legend in her own mind.

This is also her way of relinquishing responsibility for talking to the media again. As if she's poor little Jodi along for the ride and people keep slapping cheap make up on her and foisting her on stage where she's forced to talk. Again, it's everyone else's fault. Well he asked me for an interview and I said yes. What's a girl to do? Say no? But I'm Jodi, I say yes when I really mean no, doncha know?

I would bet that it's fake. She's on suicide watch at the moment, so she wouldn't be getting visitors (or internet access, which she hasn't had previously either).

It's already gone, too. So Twitter isn't going to take any chances on it being real or fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member