Aggravation phase #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think that you could get more force lifting the head back then leaning back while using your body to pull back with the knife. Does that make any sense? I've never cut anyone's throat before so I'm in no means an expert.

Makes perfect sense. She was probably straddling his body, then grabbed him by the hair or wrapped her hand around his face and pulled the knife across his throat.

Feeling no pain? Wow, I thought she was supposed to be a good DP defense attorney? That is not helping, if he felt pain or not, it was a brutal overdone slaughter.

Thanks again for the updates. It looks like Wilmott got softer edge glasses or something softer about her face going on today. Too severe the entire trial.

What a ridiculous argument "Because of adrenaline pain doesn't always register immediately with our bodies". Whatevs JW.... Whatevs

Anyone else see a water/liquid stain on the upper right chest of JA's silk/satin blouse?

I bet THIS is what she's really upset about.

JW needs to SIT DOWN......accomplishin NOTHING but emphasizing the horror of this murder!

NOW she's wanting a "delayed synapse" to PAIN defense?????? GIVE IT UP, JW!

hey, what wrong with Jenny. She's not being all defensive. She's taken on the CMJA television voice.

MOO

Mel

perfect description, especially JA back in her 2008 jailhouse interview

For the 2 minute break, the judge wanted JM to ask Dr Horn a question out of the presence of the jury (re: Nurmi's objection). Obviously, she sustained it, since JM wasn't allowed to continue the line of questioning when we returned from break.

In my experience watching trials, this happens all the time- ir's just that the camera usually stays on when the jury leaves the courtroom!

Oh Willmott... the way Travis was killed is illegal even in slaughter houses because it's exceptionally cruel.

This isn't meant for you Patty it's just a sarcastic comment.

Why? She said she wants death. Why not show celebration?

As usual, Jodi lied about wanting death. She hoped that her comment would get back to the jury somehow and that they would not give her what she wants but give her LWOP instead. Jodi's own brand of reverse psychology. :moo:

Just an observation, Arias starts shaking her heard "no" when JM describes the sequences of knife wounds. Now, wasn't she adamant that she was in this "fog" and doesn't remember anything except later she remembers screaming dropping a knife???? So now, she does remember with nothing wrong with her hippo campus, short-term memory if she can shake her head "no" to the sequence of knife wounds! ay?

She going to lie no matter what.. "Karma is B*tch" :)

Justice given by Martinez and the Judge as well love and hugs to the Alexander family and all his friends!!!

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 1m

There's a question in the jury basket. #JodiArias

Is she really trying to say these injuries didn't hurt? Really???

Michael Kiefer@michaelbkieferRecent AZ Supreme Court opinions have ruled that quick deaths --shot to head, strangulation-- do not necessarily meet standard of cruel.

Michael Kiefer is working for Wilmott and Nurmi? I guess they need one reporter on side ..

Oh, Willmott is going to use the endorphins the body produces that might block feeling some of the pain. Useless defense.

All I have to do is remember the convict in her latest interview and her faux emoting becomes that much more glaring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo