Aggravation phase #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do believe that Jodi has the words prosecute and persecute mixed up, like she does with big words when attempting to appear more intelligent than she is. She has been prosecuted, not persecuted. Silly girl.

A little help for JA and her twitter typist:

Definition of PERSECUTE

1: to harass or punish in a manner designed to injure, grieve, or afflict; specifically : to cause to suffer because of belief

2: to annoy with persistent or urgent approaches (as attacks, pleas, or importunities) : pester

And, a couple examples of using persecute in a sentence, for twits, er I mean future tweets:

~The country's leaders relentlessly persecuted those who fought against the regime.

~They were persecuted for their beliefs.

~Jodi Arias has persecuted Travis throughout her murder trial.

So was the judge persecuted by Willmott? Sure seemed like it to me.

:thewave::thewave:

It's gonna be another Juanderful day! :great:

The convicted murderess, who I've diagnosed with Borderline Psycho <modsnip>, BPB™, is well on her way to getting the punishment she so deserves!

Hi Mel..

Yep just because your a little BPD doesn't mean you're not responsible for your actions!!

*please note my ref to BPD is meant to be commentary to those who do not seek professional help and therapy. We know there are many who take full responsibility for managing their disorder and live productive lives.

Hi guys!
I've got a cold today, but I'm looking forward to more justice unfolding! I've missed seeing JM in action!

From WAT 1 :

2m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Doubtful we will get started on time, people are still getting situated in here. Nice to see my AZ court family again. #JodiArias

:seeya:

Hi friends! I'm in court right now and will probably be for most of the day. I will check in when I can. So take good notes!!!!!

Quick question before trial starts. Has it been confirmed or does anyone know for sure if hitting the back icon, then forward icon is better for the blog than hitting refresh???

Just want to do all I can to not get locked out. TIA

I usually have a few sites open in case one freezes... and it usually does and it happens at the worst time. I turn off the sound on the second window I keep open and when I have to quickly switch I just turn the sound on.

And when I want to go back to the other site For me, refreshing works the best. I hope this isn'y confusing.

Quick question before trial starts. Has it been confirmed or does anyone know for sure if hitting the back icon, then forward icon is better for the blog than hitting refresh???

Just want to do all I can to not get locked out. TIA

The best thing is to increase your posts per page count to at least 50. (The default is 25.) That way it limits people moving around so much.

Using the back or forward arrows is going to have the same effect as refresh.

Anyone else hearing a loud beeping sound using the AZcentral link?

I wonder if Juan will play the Det Flores interview clip where Jodi states that if she did kill Travis, she would have done so more humanely.

Right out of her own mouth - she admits it was cruel

What more does the jury need?

The family publicly stated this past weekend, that they didn't even have a day to be happy before the convicted killer sucked up the limelight, and it turned back into the JA show.

JMO

That was her intent. She won't get another chance to do that.

Made it!! :seeya:

But I really didn't think I could possibly be late!

Continued strength for Travis's family and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
verydemureverycute