Aggravation phase #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to see Jodi o nher knees begging and pleading to spare her life..she's a good person, she just screwed up one time..she can do so many good things like drawing and singing to her fellow prison buddies, and the jury looks at her and says too little too late. Well I can dream can't I?

"What were you going to do with the Gun?? Throw it at him"

Pistol-01-june.gif

Why kill 3 different ways IF SELF-DEFENSE.....Run out and call 911.

No you WANTED to KILL!! inflict PAIN!!

Does JA really look like someone who wants the death penalty today? I think not.

MOO

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 46s

Nurmi throws out a few "objection, improper arguement's" as a final attempt but his voice sounds completely defeated. #JodiArias

JM . . ..

rehash she didn't know what was going on . .. she knew what a camera was - she knew which one had photos, and which to delete photos - never saw it before until that day - started clean up with deleting photos from camera didn't know anything about - moved the body from the door so smell wouldn't come out. . .

why under take cleanup - use water change clothing put license plate back on - rehash that again . . of course she knew what going on . .

you guys didn't get it right first time because of first time mindful of detached way . . you need to be reminded . . why talk about jury instructions - you have already followed . .don't wanna talk about evidnece

why talk about change . . . instead of talking about what happened there -
why don't talk about exhibit #193 . . .
or #195 to the back of the head . . .exhibit 205 coupe de gras

focus on all other things - under jury instructions -firmly convinced there is no doubt TA suffered immensely - he consciously suffered physical or mental pain - they can be satisfied either way . . . if you don't feel anything because of adrenaline then you suffered mental pain for the adrenaline wouldn't be there

you know Samuels. . . you know what he is all about
you know Geffner - hired gun
they want you to rely on . . .
if you take knife and cause mental distress or hurt someone
you can look @ photos . . . none of the first blade going into the heart - or when the first cut . . .it is roughly 2 min . . he suffered immensely to point that only death relieved it.

thank you

ladies & gentlemen - refer to pg 8
you will now deliberate - aggravating circumstances all 12 must agree proven or not proven.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 47s

Juan is done, Judge Stephens is asking the jury to refer to their instructions again as she goes over deliberations. #JodiArias

Long time lurker, first post. Just had to add my :twocents: This fight or flight, adrenaline and pain argument they are attempting to use. As someone who suffers panic disorder and anxiety, and crohns disease for 30 years, the adrenaline felt during fight or flight DOES NOT take away severe pain, it can numb it a little, but the pain TA must have felt, nuh uh, just NO.

Hello ws'ers from England :seeya:

:welcome:

ever stand in punch out line at the end of your shift? ....waiting.... those two minutes
will never be the same for me. i shall put those minutes to good use.

JA knows it's over. I hope the jury is in and out. Juan made this easy for them IMO.

Jodi's drugs have officially kicked in.

ETA: She can barely keep her eyes open.

She looks very drugged. I think another poster is right...JA got a sedative at the two minute recess.

Attachments

• Aggravation phase 4.jpg
    Aggravation phase 4.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 86
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics