aggravation phase #8 - VERDICT - Extreme Cruelty PROVEN

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that they need to re-think that! That motion was in 2012, so I think with Juan making ALV's testimony a total joke, they wouldn't want to call her. But, then again--this is JA's case.

Oh gosh, Thanks - I'm so sorry. :blushing:
I found it hard to believe actually, but didn't read the whole thing.
I removed the post.

I don't think Jodi is religious in the slightest .. I think she acted like it and learned just enough to use others faith against them for her own manipulative ends.

Tomorrow I have to bring my Dear Hubby for his colonoscopy right during the trial.

I am bringing along my laptop, 2 iPads, and my iPod Touch + a power strip to plug it all into,,,,,,,,,and I will transform the waiting room into Trial Central.

Hubby is mortified, and says that I care more about the &%$& trial than I do his medical procedure.

:silenced::silenced::silenced:

Don't worry, we had a pharmacy full of customers and made them all wait and be quiet when the jury found her guilt of 1st degree. :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unbelievable! Juan tore her testimony to shreds, the jury didnt believe or like ALV.
What was the DT thinking? Can martinez cross her testimony again. Oh this is going to be super juicy.

Whos paying her?

On HLN 2 persons were near JA's mom when the verdict was read and heard her say:

This is the beginning of the end

I just want to tell her I love her

Sad

fwiw

God Bless you Juan Martinez.
God bless this jury.
My prayers with the Alexander Family. Life for them will never, ever be the same.

People...ALV will NOT be part of the next phase....the motions being cited are old.
Moo.
BK was misunderstood....the DT is not that stupid....ALV is already in trouble with the court... And you cant believe everything you read on twitter...moo. :)

ALV part Deux? Say it isn't so :banghead: Why are they going to bring her back? WTF is the point? :banghead:

Remain calm friend, that motion folks are posting is from a year ago. Originally she was going to testify in the penalty phase. That is from THEN, not now.

Chris Hughes ‏@cshughes 19m
For those who missed it, the judge denied the #JodiArias camp request 2 have family impact statements recorded. They will be LIVE & POWERFUL

Don't worry, we had a pharmacy full of customers and made them all wait and be quiet when the jury found her guilt of 1st degree. :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 ipads does seem like overkill.

I can see ALV bringing a lawsuit if she doesn't get to testify.

Remember she needs the money for her retirement?

I just to have to laugh at this.

BBM

Travis is upstairs; JA will be in the basement. Hasn't she been ex-communicated yet? The thought of JA going to heaven and stalking Travis for eternity is beyond terrifying!

Lol colt too funny. :floorlaugh:

More like 'Let's get this over with, give me the death penalty and execute me ASAP'.

If anyone is ever going to say that, it is JA. It's her one last chance to take control of the courtroom or anywhere for that matter.

I couldn't help but wonder what her thoughts were as she waa sitting there crying as Juan was making his cruelty case. I wondered if she felt shame and embarrassment or were those angry tears for Juan and her sloppiness at the crime scene.

Chris Hughes ‏@cshughes 19m
For those who missed it, the judge denied the #JodiArias camp request 2 have family impact statements recorded. They will be LIVE & POWERFUL

I want to especially hear from Tanisha, Samantha and Steven. They've listened and listened to Jodi's BS. It's their turn to speak now.

Shouldn't she be excommunicated?
Just to be clear, that is not her faith. The LDS faith does not support at all the idea that they would be together forever in heaven.

PS I know what you were saying....just wanted to make sure no one took that as reality. Yikes!!

ALV part Deux? Say it isn't so :banghead: Why are they going to bring her back? WTF is the point? :banghead:

That is what she was originally hired to do before the person who was doing what she eventually did got sick and so she had to fill in.

Alice will not be back! Mark my words!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Maybe JM hammered ALV so hard in closing because he knew she was coming back for mitigation??

I don't think so. She did not know how to answer questions in Court, and she was not qualified to be there and make the statements she was trying to make. That is why he hammered her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow