Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Squirmy was waiting in her car but the witness didn't see him since Squirmy was hiding.

Someone mentioned back in the thread that there is a good chance that Aniah's 2017 Honda CRV has walk-away auto lock.

Authorities found Blanchard's black 2017 Honda CRV ....
Witness saw suspect force missing 19-year-old into car against her will: Affidavit

All you have to do shut the vehicle off. Make sure you have the key with you. Exit the vehicle and shut the door. You will hear the 1st beep once the door is shut and once you get 2.5 meters away from the vehicle you should hear a second beep signaling that the vehicle has locked.
This feature did not become available for the CR-V until the 2017 model year.
Honda Walk Away Auto Lock: What is it & How to use it

Last edited:
I’ve noticed a lot of mutual friends that are affiliated with the gang.
Has the name of the gang been mentioned? Crumb Nation, maybe? They need to be brought down. I hope Aniah does it.
Was there anything suspicious about the outfit he sold?
I dought
Do we know what her keys/key chain looked like? I was wondering about the ones pictures with the outfit. It had beads on it which seemed odd for a tough guy - MOO.
Good Lord, If he is that stupid he needs to be on dumb crock news.:p:D

I can't sleep, this child is on my mind. I greive for her, her families. I know evil is out there, but can not imagine what this young lady went through.I hope her case brings down a lot of low life people.I can not understand the people that bring children into this world of crime and neglect for human life. She could have accomplished so much in life, I pray she complishs more( I can not say it) what I want and feel are two different things..

Just for some "relief"....

peppertheyorkiepoo said:
Has the name of the gang been mentioned? Crumb Nation, maybe? They need to be brought down. I hope Aniah does it.

animated-smileys-laughing-010.gif
- made think of feeding pigeons bread crumbs...

images

edited to add: Just checked the AL court site - and nothing for Fisher thru 11/28.

Really bc I think squirmy drove the vehicle that him and IY arrived in anyway
This is what I was thinking, too. AF drives them both to the Chevron in the town car, IY goes in, comes out, abducts AB (with or without telling AF he was going to do it), both cars leave at the same time. This is at first mistakenly reported as IY leaving in the town car (maybe by a camera just looking at cars coming and going, or by cashier), but then AF goes back to the hotel, tells his wife what happened, she tells him not to say anything (lots of reasons), eventually he is found by LE and turns IY in. JMO of how it may have gone down.

So she is the one that did not want him to come forward when Aniah was taken. She may have just put her own life in harm's way. If she doesn't care about her own safety, maybe she should think about her childrens safety.
Or maybe she was angry because now everyone knows that he was with a prostitute at the motel. Maybe she (prostitute) knew IY, possibly her pimp, and told him (AF) he’d better mind his own business? I feel like they may have walked to store from motel at same time. IY has known past with prostitution.

Didn’t the detective say IY was seen arriving to town in a red van that was registered to his father on Oct 23 and they found it back in Montgomery? I wonder who drove it back to Montgomery? Has the town car been mentioned anymore since initial reports?

Didn’t the detective say IY was seen arriving to town in a red van that was registered to his father on Oct 23 and they found it back in Montgomery? I wonder who drove it back to Montgomery? Has the town car been mentioned anymore since initial reports?
Perhaps Squirmy drove it back. I still think there are others involved. I hope Aniah brings them all down.

Perhaps squirmey was “the” witness, but I’m leaning towards “a” witness. She said “a” witness while trying to say he wasn’t involved. I have the recording and have listened to it a few times. I just think he is not “the” one they have talked to already.

Both are plausible, but I can’t understand why he was just now arrested if he was “the” witness already interviewed by LE. Also it would make you think that it was someone’s first daughter that was being mentioned when he said his partner had a miscarriage. This guy already has a daughter.

This is what I was thinking, too. AF drives them both to the Chevron in the town car, IY goes in, comes out, abducts AB (with or without telling AF he was going to do it), both cars leave at the same time. This is at first mistakenly reported as IY leaving in the town car (maybe by a camera just looking at cars coming and going, or by cashier), but then AF goes back to the hotel, tells his wife what happened, she tells him not to say anything (lots of reasons), eventually he is found by LE and turns IY in. JMO of how it may have gone down.
Exactly (with or without telling him) ... as he would know exactly what to do when he sees IY in action (probably followed IY)

Just thinking out loud...is it at all possible that the second suspect arrested was the witness that confirmed seeing IY abduct Aniah?

I think this, too. Like I think someone mentioned upthread, maybe the DA needed him as a witness for the hearing, then had him arrested after with the information they had gathered.

We are not allowed to bring social media rumors on Websleuths unless it is in MSM and you have a link to back up what you are saying. It could cause the thread to be shut down if people continue to do this and not only that you don't want to do anything that could interfere in the investigation.

@sillybilly you may want to come in here and clarify the Social Media Rules we have here for the new posters who are joining us.

You guys really think that squirmy was the witness? Y’all realize squirmy was charged with 1st degree kidnapping right? Hate to break it to y’all but it’s not against the law to not report what you see
True, it is not agianst the law not to report a crime, just says alot about that person's character, or lack of.( In my opinion) AF did not come forward as a witness( the way I understand it) he was tracked down by police . When found he tried to claim he was just a witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth