Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO - I think that DJ (AF’s FIL) may have driven IY to Florida while on his job. Per his SM account, he is a truck driver. Perhaps, IY was like hey can I hitch a ride with you to Florida on your job route. Just a wild guess by looking at all plausible scenarios. DJ, off appearance and his SM, doesn’t give the vibe of participating in aiding a criminal. But I could be wrong. Does anyone know if DJ has any prior criminal record?

Hold up... somethings wrong.

they are not showing “jr’s” pic with this story. This is his dad, I believe? Third suspect arrested in Aniah Blanchard disappearance

Edited... y’all seriously what’s up here? Wrong pic? Wrong name? If wrong pic ok, if wrong person we need to scrub some posts.

edited 2. I am adding the pic from article although I had to resize to load.
Third suspect arrested in Aniah Blanchard kidnapping investigation, mugshot released
This is an article I found that released that same photo with the attached charges saying they received it from MCSO?
ETA: I think you are correct in that the younger one is the III.

Hi all, first post. I wonder if his father has a criminal record also. I can understand a "clerical" error between Sr. and Jr. It happens quite often between my husband Sr. and son Jr. However, all the photos I have seen from Dave Johnson Sr's FB page show him well groomed, and healthy. The photo shown on this "arrest" record is quite different, worn for wear! I hope he didn't step in claiming to be Dave John Jr.!!!! I had to edit because I believe I mixed up "Squirmey" with Lil' Dave! My apologizes.

Just to clarify, he (arrested male) is David Lee Johnson, Jr. making son a III.

Will a COD be able to be determined since it's been a month? I noticed news reporters said skeletal remains so I imagine any defensive wounds or other evidence on her body may be long gone by now. I hope her family remains strong, especially her mother, I can't imagine having to bury 2 children.
Would this really be skeletal at this point though? She’s been gone a month. I was under the impression that it took much longer than that— they are having to identify based on skeletal remains...?

Guys... it was not who we identified according to the photo. It was the father in law who was a truck driver. David Johnson

We need to alert mods to clean up this thread... they got the junior wrong or who we identified is a third...
If this is a correct the picture is Antwon Fishers FIL, who per his FB page occupation is a truck diver.

I've got that feeling too. Something changed their course - but this actually seems to be a growing circle of something that may actually be a"sophisticated" operation.
I think she fought back.
my opinion.- def NOT sex trafficking...it was means and opportunity ...also nothing to do with money. He saw a young vulnerable college girl, pretty and alone and decided to do what he would with her...grab her, rape her (more than likely) and then kill her (not sure he was thinking that at the beginning, but more than likely realized he had to) She was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He might have been drinking or high- no excuse, but that probably also emboldened him.
He wouldn't have needed two other men for that. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member