Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yazeed was formally charged with TWO COUNTS of Capital Murder. 1) Murder during a kidnapping [Sec. 13A-5-40(a)(1)] Code of AL; 2) Murder while the victim in is a vehicle [Sec. 13-A-5-40(a)(17)] Code of AL

New information on the affidavit for Murder while in vehicle: "Further video evidence was located from a separate gas station in Auburn depicting Yazeed exiting the passenger side of Blanchard's vehicle, and later re-entering the vehicle. Blanchard's vehicle is last seen travelling south on S College St towards the interstate."

"A subject was located who advised Yazeed was next seen at a residence in Montgomery wearing only shorts, with a gun tucked into the shorts. The subject stated Yazeed was in possession of Blanchard's vehicle, however, he did not see Blanchard at the time. The subject further advised during a subsequent conversation with Yazeed, Yazeed admitted to shooting a girl, and stated the girl "went for the gun."

Attachments

The warrant also included new details about the night Blanchard was kidnapped.

It states a witness saw Yazeed interacting with Blanchard near her vehicle in front of the convenience store where she was last seen. A previous affidavit related to Yazeed’s kidnapping charge said a witness identified Yazeed as the person he saw “forcing Blanchard into a vehicle against her will and then leaving with her in the vehicle.” It’s unclear if that was the same witness.
In court Wednesday, Yazeed talked with the judge about the evidence and charges against him.

“They don’t have no video, no audio of me shooting anyone, that’s why I’m trying to see how y’all going to bind me over on hearsay, but y’all aren’t presenting no evidence. And then now there’s a whole different statement. It’s a whole different convenience store you’re saying so why aren’t the kidnapping and all that did not get dismissed,” Yazeed said.
The judge said he wasn’t going to argue law enforcement’s case, and these were conversations Yazeed should have with his attorney.
Suspect in Aniah Blanchard case faces second capital murder charge

Aniah was murdered, nothing can change that.

But I hope she was a fighter that did go for the gun. Since there are worse scenarios that I won't bother to describe.

To me, it doesn't matter if she fought or not. Aniah was essentially a helpless victim who was trapped inside her vehicle with a vicious and violent brute. I simply hope that whatever happened did so quickly, she felt the least amount of pain and terror possible, and that she can now rest a little more peacefully knowing that her murderer has been captured and justice will be served.

Aniah was murdered, nothing can change that.

But I hope she was a fighter that did go for the gun. Since there are worse scenarios that I won't bother to describe.
Yeah. If this is true, it means that not only did he fail in achieving what he hoped to achieve, but he also likely won himself a cell on death row.

It does make sense, as law enforcement believes the murder happened inside the car. I wouldn’t expect that to have been the case had he been able to carry this out the way he would have otherwise gone about it.

“They don’t have no video, no audio of me shooting anyone, that’s why I’m trying to see how y’all going to bind me over on hearsay, but y’all aren’t presenting no evidence. And then now there’s a whole different statement. It’s a whole different convenience store you’re saying so why aren’t the kidnapping and all that did not get dismissed,” Yazeed said.

There is a video inside this post of Yazeed talking to the Judge.

It states a witness saw Yazeed interacting with Blanchard near her vehicle in front of the convenience store where she was last seen. A previous affidavit related to Yazeed’s kidnapping charge said a witness identified Yazeed as the person he saw “forcing Blanchard into a vehicle against her will and then leaving with her in the vehicle.” It’s unclear if that was the same witness.
In court Wednesday, Yazeed talked with the judge about the evidence and charges against him.

The judge said he wasn’t going to argue law enforcement’s case, and these were conversations Yazeed should have with his attorney.

So, I guess he has let go of his "brain damaged" defense, huh? *insert eye roll emoji*

RSBM
A person was located by police who said "Yazeed was seen at a residence in Montgomery wearing only shorts, with a gun tucked into the shorts,"
according to the affidavit. The court records did not identify this person.
Yazeed was in possession of Blanchard's vehicle, though the person did not see the teen, according to the court records.
"The subject further advised during a subsequent conversation with Yazeed, Yazeed admitted to shooting a girl, and stated the girl 'went for the gun,'" according to the documents.
Aniah Blanchard fought back and 'went for the gun,' according to court records
:(
Wonder if this anonymous person has a III after his name?

Give it time. He and his attorneys will come up with the best scenario for murderous him. May they fail miserably.

I hope that there is a bucketload of his DNA under Aniah's fingernails.
I think they’ve already planted that seed and it’s going to be someone else did it and it’s a set up. IMO

So, I guess he has let go of his "brain damaged" defense, huh? *insert eye roll emoji*

We may be hasty presuming the courtroom is his audience. The way this is worded, he's advertising himself as a confused little lost boy for those who would take up his cause. Too little, too late.

[QUOTE="Quill]
"So, I guess he has let go of his "brain damaged" defense, huh? *insert eye roll emoji*" [/QUOTE]

We may be hasty presuming the courtroom is his audience. The way this is worded, he's advertising himself as a confused little lost boy for those who would take up his cause. Too little, too late.[/QUOTE]
DBM it’s been fixed :p

What do you make of the “different convenience store” statement? This man is evil incarnate...smug B. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth