Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IY ramblings are barley coherent. I am no why sure of law, police procedures, but I found it odd that IY said, you can't prove I shot her. Would LE tell him the manner in which she died?
He's probably been told by his attorneys what the findings were, and as well he probably sees the tv and local news.

The spatter pattern speaks louder than any guilty mind seeking to absolve themself, of premeditated actions.

They have been vague about the evidence, understandably. I haven't read anything about "spatter".
"Consistent with life threatening injury" can mean anything. A large amount, a small amount with certain things in it, etc. I think they are releasing only what is absolutely necessary to move the process to the next step, and nothing more, as it should be at this stage.

Yea, if it has been made public, then it should be assumed that he knows. He will be his own downfall. He didn't do himself any favors opening his mouth.
His attorneys may have told him to do that to counter current public knowledge of this crime or to plant a seed of doubt. You know, criminal defense attorneys ...
IMO

His attorneys may have told him to do that to counter current public knowledge of this crime or to plant a seed of doubt. You know, criminal defense attorneys ...
IMO
Could be. But if I were a juror, my interpretation would be that instead of claiming innocence, he focused on the "y'all aint got nuthin" defense, which suggests guilt.

IY ramblings are barley coherent. I am no why sure of law, police procedures, but I found it odd that IY said, you can't prove I shot her. Would LE tell him the manner in which she died?
He knows the manner in which she died because he caused her death. My opinion + opinion of LE and the state of Alabama.

Obviously you're here for other reasons, in no way was this young lady ready to hang out with this *** , psycho! Why would a 19 yr old want to hang with a 30 yo after leaving a funeral?
Her dad says she was a nice person and hoped someone did not take advantage of that. If YZ was seen "interacting" with her prior to the kidnapping, it would not be unheard of for a "nice" person to feel obligated to be polite and answer a request for directions, for example. Answering one question, or responding in any fashion would provide ample opportunity for a practiced predator to close distance and execute his plan. I too highly doubt she would let a stranger in her car, but she wouldn't have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth