AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget 'raped' was spelt 'rapped'.

I have a sense that's a mistake that would be made with a young person without much education - kinda guessing even without much education, an older woman would have learnt the correct spelling at some point in her life?

LOL! You've read their facebook pages. These folks couldn't spell their way out of a Walmart bag. Remember Chessie using "prays" for praise? Awesumness! :floorlaugh:

I've read all the posts here and below and I'm still trying to see where you are going with this. I thought it was common knowledge Donnie was married before and had children before his marriage to Wendy- Paul Jr, etc.

Help me out here. How is this leading back to Brittney's disappearance? Is it still on the topic of who might have Brittney's alleged "if anything happens to me" letter? Which I have great doubts even exists. Just another way to deflect blame away from the truth and back on Donnie.

I need a cuppa too I guess. :seeya:

Just explaining my interest beyond the immediate family and the generational view. I don't know where it goes honestly. And yes, I think it goes with the letter Brittney wrote. I think she wrote it between 5.27 and 5.30. I think it triggered her to write it. And the exchange is authentic. I started the spoof theory and it took a day or two to come full circle back to its authenticity.

The existence of the letter knowledge, I'm not sure the timeline, though. I want to say Oct 2012ish...and its something someone in Wendy's family is ordered to sort out before she gets major charges like the others have if she don't. But I'm not sure who wrote it. I like the inmate theory very much. Wendy replied for family members...who or perhaps it is what letter is she replying to, first. And would the person she write that back for be also be talking to the same inmate.

The Oct 2012ish is only to fit Wendy's major charges that came Nov 2012. But I'm also thinking this is not all about Wendy so that date is very flexible.

Copies of the inmate letter possibly were made since it involved so many of them, it needed to be shared with all of them. Dustin's delivered by secret courier at the house across the street from his while he's on bond restricted house arrest with monitoring? IDK. That fits Oct 2012ish, too.

I'm definitely curious, but too lazy to look for all the answers. :p

Okay, maybe if you pay me, I would. :winko:

LOL! You've read their facebook pages. These folks couldn't spell their way out of a Walmart bag. Remember Chessie using "prays" for praise? Awesumness! :floorlaugh:

She also always typed *advertiser censored* for come. Lol

a e i o u

When in doubt, throw in the letter U.

Can you imagine playing scrabble with some of these bad spellers. There'd be trubble.

Wonder if Brittney disappearing coincided with WWH finding out about the letter? My apologies if this has already been discussed.

a e i o u

When in doubt, throw in the letter U.

Can you imagine playing scrabble with some of these bad spellers.

:lol:

chickenscrabble2.jpg

http://www.savagechickens.com/2006/11/scrabble-rematch.html

I just finished watching some videos about this case. And now I shall go decontaminate myself.

Wonder if Brittney disappearing coincided with WWH finding out about the letter? My apologies if this has already been discussed.

It's possible. No, that's our current topic.
1. When did Brittney write the 'in case something happens, give to police' letter?
1a. Or Who is making up the story about Brittney writing a letter?
2. Who and When did someone (one theory is the related convicted abuser currently incarcerated=inmate, for short) write a letter of warning to Wendy, et al?
3. When and who was Wendy's response written for and to? (can't compare handwriting after all this time paraphrased)

If copies had to be made to distribute to all the people named, then that solves the how would both sides of a handwritten correspondence be obtained at approximately the same time (assumed) question.
If they had to discuss options in the same manner, there could be reams of paper out there.

My latest idea is it was a 'in case i'm suicided' letter. Basis is only because I can not find an obituary for her Uncle R Holland who also died in his late 40s only 8 months before Donald's alleged 'suicide' and I began to wonder if someone had been killed earlier than when this case technically began on 2.26.2012. For her to feel like her life might be in danger.

It's possible, but remember in the reply, it says the 'after all this time' implying Brittney's been gone for a time period is my interpretation of that one part. So then it doesn't work. But if the letter Britt wrote is real, I proposed she wrote it just a couple days before she did vanish, but she may have written it months prior on whatever else was going on in the family. The other Holland uncle passed in Oct 2011. And if he also died by "suicide" it could have scared her then.

That makes me think we're seeing 1 letter at one time, and Wendy's reply much later time, and isn't in response to the first letter at all. :) And then it does work.
Just because we saw them one each two nights in a row on FOX10, doesn't mean a year couldn't have gone by in between and they're not actual sent/replies, they're a one sent, and another one reply a year later. TY.

The time she wrote could very well cooincide when she was making the arrangements to transfer custody to AH.

Dustin's bond violation still going to fit somewhere. There's been lots of letters most likely.

Ohhhh I wonder which one of them sold these things out to the magazine then. It's easy to assume it would be Dustin/Mendy but why would Dustin risk his assumed financial/attorney assistance? It could be any of the other relatives with access to these items.

Yes, from the DailyMail.co.uk article. Look who's credited for a photo of Brittney:

article-2520771-19EEF61900000578-82_306x423.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tney-Wood-pleads-SISTER-tell-body-buried.html

So, to me, it's just a hop, skip and a jump to who leaked the "letters". $$$

I know Steph said she's not to be trusted. Something about bailing out Dustin?

"Speaking out: Brittney's aunt, Kim Aiken, told MailOnline: 'She could not stand that someone close to her was being abused. She was a strong person. I called her a pocket stick of dynamite'"

A pocket stick of dynamite? Whoa, who says that? I don't think I've ever described someone as a pocket stick of dynamite. WTF

*I need to correct and not call that brother of Donald her uncle. He would not be her uncle. So note that please

That theory makes the most sense but the one I like the least because it means someone she trusted she shouldn't have? Who told? I like the earlier theories when word got out only after she had vanished.

Now I can buy the letter is a bogus trick though. A lie to motivate someone to kill? Who taught Chessie how to "fib"?

LE was looking for Brit to question her she knew it I think she knew that FB exchange was a trick to get her to talk after the first exchange she ignored the rest she possibly knew it was a trap.

I think she told Dh about it and for what its worth why kill BW why not go after the one pressing charges.
Personally I don't think they killed her!

JMO

I almost alway use the word survivor. If you look back at my posts through out until 2 weeks ago - only the word survivor. AND THEN the angry inboxes began. I can't please anyone. :banghead:

I am guilty of using the word victim, and I will continue to use both words. I used the word in my previous post. My statement was not meant to be directed towards your post or anyone in particular. I was simply getting sick of typing the word victim. There are so many in this case, it is mind blowing. It is a pet peeve of mine, however in this case it is almost impossible to avoid using the word. Nothing personal, sorry if you took it that way. I just hope anyone who has suffered abuse knows they no longer have to be a victim of their perpetrator(s), they can be survivors who hold the reigns that guide their lives.

LE was looking for Brit to question her she knew it I think she knew that FB exchange was a trick to get her to talk after the first exchange she ignored the rest she possibly knew it was a trap.

I think she told Dh about it and for what its worth why kill BW why not go after the one pressing charges.
Personally I don't think they killed her!

JMO

BBM - I tend to believe the messages are authentic and the victim was reaching out to Brittney. It could also just be what my heart wants to believe.

I do think it is feasible it was a setup that failed. I wish we had all the details surrounding the FB messages especially Brittney's activities after reading the messages. Did Brittney make any calls or visit any members of this ring immediately after receiving the messages? I happen to believe Brittney was pretty street smart and knew not to put anything in writing, especially on FB. Maybe this was the start of it all. Brittney could have felt she was being setup but didn't know by who. Was it LE or a member of the sex ring? I definitely do not believe Brittney was going to confront Donnie. Her phone calls to P's dad tell a different story. In my opinion, she just wanted to get out of the house and away from Chessie.

So many unanswered questions and different directions. I want to believe Brittney did not know her younger relatives were being abused. I want to think she was going along with her own abuse to protect them. Since TJ was not abused, she may have been trying to protect him. I happen to believe Derek and Brittney spoke with each other about the abuse. Not much or often because no matter how normal it may have been, it is still not talked about. Sort of like hear no evil, see no evil. If it is not talked about, then you can trick your mind into believing it is not really happening. Sadly, it may be possible she did know. If so, what kept her from telling? Was she afraid for her life, her daughters life or she knew Derek would be incarcerated? Since Derek is the oldest, why is he not the golden nugget? He has to have a wealth of information. I don't believe Brittney is guilty of abusing anyone. Imo, she was a threat because she did know all the sick details and unlike Derek the ring could not blackmail her with incarceration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff