Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still in jail. Wow, what's that about?

There must be a reason her family/friends are not getting her out. Seriously.

When a person is bailed out, don't they have to have a place to stay also?

wow

I wonder if we can safely assume that JM's family and friends could have found the means to bail her if this was a high priority for them? (Then, it would follow, in my tired brain, that it is not a high priority for them?- perhaps they think she deserves[I to be there, or is that stretching it too far?

Just called the jail for information on bail for Jennifer Moore. He told me Jennifer Moore has two $5000.00 bail bond. That I could use property, cash, or bondsman.

My next question was, if I were to bail her out, would I need to list a place of residence or be responsible for her. His answer was no, that she is ordered GPS monitoring. And, Jennifer Moore would need to get with them (GPS) for instruction and 'work that out'.

As another poster stated, put yourself in their mind. So, sitting here for hours thinking who would I bail out? Spouse, family member, close friend only. However that would not be my only criteria. Of that group which I would consider bailing out, who they hung with, what the evidence was, all this would play a part in my decision. Also, using myself as an example because I do want to stay within TOS.

The fact JM was with WWH when DH was found shot in the head would alone make me hesitant.

Back when we were discussing DH, was it ever stated what time DH's appointment was with LE? Or, what time he was found in the car? I tried to get those records, at the very least what time the call came in that DH was found injured. The reason I find this interesting is, say DH's appointment with LE was at 10 am. For example, then DH would have found by JM and WWH around 9am? This is after JM and WWH did some errands. I haven't heard if JM left that morning to meet up with WWH or if JM had spent an extended amount of time with WWH the two days prior. Did FB postings give any indication?

Those hours prior to finding DH is when Brittney became a missing person. Brittney is listed as missing 'involuntary' on this site.
http://dps.alabama.gov/community/wfSearch.aspx?Type=20&Status=5

This information I have posted leaves me thinking WWH and JM would be the two most likely to have knowledge of Brittney's whereabouts.

Just called the jail for information on bail for Jennifer Moore. He told me Jennifer Moore has two $5000.00 bail bond. That I could use property, cash, or bondsman.

My next question was, if I were to bail her out, would I need to list a place of residence or be responsible for her. His answer was no, that she is ordered GPS monitoring. And, Jennifer Moore would need to get with them (GPS) for instruction and 'work that out'.

As another poster stated, put yourself in their mind. So, sitting here for hours thinking who would I bail out? Spouse, family member, close friend only. However that would not be my only criteria. Of that group which I would consider bailing out, who they hung with, what the evidence was, all this would play a part in my decision. Also, using myself as an example because I do want to stay within TOS.

The fact JM was with WWH when DH was found shot in the head would alone make me hesitant.

Back when we were discussing DH, was it ever stated what time DH's appointment was with LE? Or, what time he was found in the car? I tried to get those records, at the very least what time the call came in that DH was found injured. The reason I find this interesting is, say DH's appointment with LE was at 10 am. For example, then DH would have found by JM and WWH around 9am? This is after JM and WWH did some errands. I haven't heard if JM left that morning to meet up with WWH or if JM had spent an extended amount of time with WWH the two days prior. Did FB postings give any indication?

Those hours prior to finding DH is when Brittney became a missing person. Brittney is listed as missing 'involuntary' on this site.
http://dps.alabama.gov/community/wfSearch.aspx?Type=20&Status=5

This information I have posted leaves me thinking WWH and JM would be the two most likely to have knowledge of Brittney's whereabouts.

Part of me is surprised that JM's husband hasn't made bail for her.

But a much bigger part of me is so happy that he hasn't!!!

Where are you Brittany?

Part of me is surprised that JM's husband hasn't made bail for her.

But a much bigger part of me is so happy that he hasn't!!!

Where are you Brittany?

I might be tempted to bail out a family member accused of sex crimes if I really thought they didn't commit them. Now if said family member found a man dead by suicide which may not have been suicide and possibly disappeared a young woman, I'd be less likely to bail said family member out. Bailing out your family member who may have sexually abused a child might be something someone would do. But bailing out someone who may have something to do with the death(s)/disappearance of two adults???? That's a whole other can of worms. Maybe her family members are scared they'll end up missing or be found to have committed "suicide."

Maybe there's a reason she isn't being bailed out and it's not so much because her family wants her to pay for the sex crimes...but maybe because they fear she's capable of murder....and they don't want to be the target if they make her mad once she's out.

Just my :twocents:.

On 2 $5000 bonds would that be 10% which would be $1000? We just went through tax time so Id think refunds would come through so if someone wanted to bail her out they could come up with that much. Maybe her husband had no idea she was doing this stuff and is disgusted with her.

It does make one wonder if someone knows she is responsible for the more serious crimes and not just the bad enough sex crimes.

WE are watching and waiting now, Brittney. It is all we can do at the moment. (But we are here)

Brittney,

Dear child, =( There are simply no written or spoken words to describe how sickened we are over your ordeal!

Few of us here can comprehend how anyone (least of all CLOSE FAMILY For God Sake!!) could possibly do what was done to you and the others.

It is inconceivable to us, that the ones who were supposed to Love you, keep you safe, teach you right from wrong, good from bad, guide you through life and protect you from evil Failed you completely and!, in such a Perverted and horrible way!!!!

This was and is the worst of all possible betrayals… Betrayal by Blood Family!!!

It is also inexcusable and, be it in this life or the next, the guilty will be punished.

Our hope is that the one who knows where you are will allow you to come back home; bringing you back to your daughter and allowing you to do for her, what your family refused to do for you.

Dear dear child... just as 9-11-01 is indelibly etched into our minds so is your story. I assure you Brittney, we will not forget!!

Folks, Let’s Keep it Alive until Brittney is home.

Pls excuse mis-spells, grammer etc Thanks!

I can't tell which picture you are talking about. :blushing:

I am soo sorry. That link did not go to correct page. I'm on my iphone and apparantly, clueless. I will try later from my kindle. If you type in Shannon's name then scroll down its the composite drawing on right. So sorry

So quiet. I sure wish something or someone would break. :waiting:

http://bcsonline.co.baldwin.al.us/smartweb/jail.aspx

MOORE, JENNIFER GONZALES (W / FEMALE / DOB: 5/14/1981 )
Booking No: BCSO13JBN007151 MniNo: BCSO99MNI049003
Booking Date: 11/01/2013 21:19:26 Released: 3/28/2014 4:19:35 PM
Age On Booking Date: 32
Bond Amount: $5000.00
Address Given: 25420 WATERWORLD RD Apt ROBERTSDALE, AL 36567
CHARGES
STATUTE COURT CASE NUMBER CHARGE DEGREE LEVEL BOND
[+] 13A-6-67 DC13-4835 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) SEXUAL ABUSE SECOND DEGREE S F $5000.00
[+] 13A-12-197 DC13-4834 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) PRODUCTION OF *advertiser censored* WITH MINORS F $5000.00

CHARGES
[+] 13A-6-67 DC13-4835 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) SEXUAL ABUSE SECOND DEGREE S F $5000.00
[+] 13A-12-197 DC13-4834 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) PRODUCTION OF *advertiser censored* WITH MINORS F $5000.00

Thanks for the update. Being out may actually make the seriousness of her charges sink in. Things will not be the same even if she is out, or at least, I certainly hope not!

Oh wow on JM being released. I think things would be fairly prickly at home for JM, which cheers me up a bit. I know it's been postulated (credibly) that she would be under considerable pressure (from "the gang") not to speak, hopefully she will encounter some pressure from the people in her life that are not crooks to tell what she knows.

CHARGES

This is a new address? Or, is it the old address where DH was staying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ray@Payton