Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Eileen!

BBM - Can we really believe anything that comes out of WWH's mouth? This woman is charged with sexually abusing children and it appears she was involved in a child sex ring with her now dead husband. All this tells me is WWH was trying to provide an alibi for DH and herself. Truth or lie? Imo, it is most likely a lie since DH's cellphone records indicate he did indeed travel to Chessie's neighborhood.

Cellphone records put a phone in a certain location not necessarily the person the phone belongs to.
JMO

Hi Eileen!

BBM - Can we really believe anything that comes out of WWH's mouth? This woman is charged with sexually abusing children and it appears she was involved in a child sex ring with her now dead husband. All this tells me is WWH was trying to provide an alibi for DH and herself. Truth or lie? Imo, it is most likely a lie since DH's cellphone records indicate he did indeed travel to Chessie's neighborhood.

The same can be said for DH. Records indicate his cell phone traveled to Chessie's neighborhood. Was it ever confirmed that he or only his vehicle was captured on the video?

The same can be said for DH. Records indicate his cell phone traveled to Chessie's neighborhood. Was it ever confirmed that he or only his vehicle was captured on the video?

As far as I know, no person actually identified DH driving his vehicle, however the cell pings of his phone did ping in CW's area and continued to Styx. At Styx, he used his cell for voice as well as text.

Cellphone records put a phone in a certain location not necessarily the person the phone belongs to.
JMO

I understand and agree cellphones are not medically attached to our bodies, at least not yet. I knew when I made the comment it would likely get pointed out. I should have just left that sentence out. I was attempting to opine on WWH's credibility or lack thereof. There are plenty of other examples I should have used to show WWH is not credible. In my opinion, WWH has proven to be a liar.

Was WWH posting on FB during the time that DH would have been in/around CW's neighborhood to pick up BW? If so, her posts probably say where she was & we can rule out/in whether she was near BW's neighborhood at that time.

As far as I know, no person actually identified DH driving his vehicle, however the cell pings of his phone did ping in CW's area and continued to Styx. At Styx, he used his cell for voice as well as text.

Thanks Willow! Yes, Steph shared that DH made actual phone calls while at Styx, not just text messages. I think it is fair to say when DH's phone pinged at Styx, he WAS physically in that location during that time period. I guess we cannot say for fact DH was in Chessie's neighborhood unless we find out DH was talking on the phone while in the area. Maybe Brittney was not physically at Styx, but her cellphone WAS there. Imo, if the two were separated (BW and her phone) then something nefarious happened.

Originally Posted by BrittsStepMom -
No, I have copies of both or their phone records and I know exactly who they both were speaking to. BW was text DH was both text and talk. And yes LE knows thry have all the records.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9504043&postcount=1106

Snipped by me

Maybe Brittney was not physically at Styx, but her cellphone was there. Imo, if the two were separated (BW and her phone) then something nefarious happened.

My brain isn't working properly yet, was up all night counting rain drops. Going to try and make my point anyway.

Again, I truly love that timeline you did Lash. If Britt was separated from her cell phone, there would have been a narrow window for that to take place. Wasn't it 6:50 PM when she was voice talking to her daughter's daddy?

At 8:20 PM, Britt's cell phone was pinging at Styx. That is 1.5 hours.

At 6:50 her mindset was to get away from CW's house and do something, so she was having DH come pick her up. She originally wanted to go with P's daddy.

At 7:30 CW states was the time frame Britt left her house with DH.

At 8:20 the cell phones are pinging from Styx River.

I do not know if Britt ever left CW's house, however I believe she did. I do not believe she went to confront DH, I believe she simply went to Styx with DH for something to do, get away. If only there was a way to get WWH, JM, and the trucker's cell pings during those hours. If only....

@ Steph - Is the blue van, pictured below, kPH's vehicle he uses for his work as a painter
and in which he typically stores all of his painters equipment? TIA

article-2520771-19EEF63A00000578-264_634x421.jpg

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #11
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ds-SISTER-tell-body-buried.html#ixzz2n12itEMP

I have NO Idea about that blue van. It was not a vehilce of theirs when I still talked to them. I saw it for the first time in that published picture.

Snipped by me

My brain isn't working properly yet, was up all night counting rain drops. Going to try and make my point anyway.

Again, I truly love that timeline you did Lash. If Britt was separated from her cell phone, there would have been a narrow window for that to take place. Wasn't it 6:50 PM when she was voice talking to her daughter's daddy?

At 8:20 PM, Britt's cell phone was pinging at Styx. That is 1.5 hours.

At 6:50 her mindset was to get away from CW's house and do something, so she was having DH come pick her up. She originally wanted to go with P's daddy.

At 7:30 CW states was the time frame Britt left her house with DH.

At 8:20 the cell phones are pinging from Styx River.

I do not know if Britt ever left CW's house, however I believe she did. I do not believe she went to confront DH, I believe she simply went to Styx with DH for something to do, get away. If only there was a way to get WWH, JM, and the trucker's cell pings during those hours. If only....

Thanks again Willow :)

I tend to believe the same as you. I believe Brittney left the house and did indeed catch a ride with Donnie or possibly WWH. I also think Brittney made it to Styx. I agree, the phone pings and the narrow window in time are very suggestive this is what happened. Posters pointed out it would be incorrect to say we can prove Britt was with her phone or Donnie was with his phone because phones can be separated from their owner. However, political correctness doesn't mean I cannot postulate on what I believe happened. At this time it may not be a fact, but I do believe Brittney was with her phone from the moment she left Chessie's including the whole ride to Styx River.

This case really breaks my heart. I pray that Brittney is safe and able to come home at some point. Poor girl. Lots of prayers to her.

Was WWH posting on FB during the time that DH would have been in/around CW's neighborhood to pick up BW? If so, her posts probably say where she was & we can rule out/in whether she was near BW's neighborhood at that time.

I was thinking about this and unfortunately the same logic can be used here as with the cellphones. If there are posts on WWH's FB during that time it doesn't necessarily mean WWH was doing the posting. Anyone could sign into her FB and make a post. Even using her cellphone. We would have to be able to prove WWH physically typed those posts.

Lash- thank you for all your great work, I found it really interesting to read Steph's comments in an organised manner!

Lash, your data sheets are amazing. One can gain so much perspective when the facts are laid out in a logical, orderly fashion. I can't thank you enough.

:star: :cupcake::star::cupcake::star::cupcake: :star:

:yourock: :websleuther:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members