AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to a recent comment by the administrator of the BW FB page, and take it for what it's worth, BW was picked up by DH in Mobile and he took her to the Styx home. The admin further states that the info is confirmed - by whom the admin omits.

My questions:
How far is it from CW's home to Mobile?
Did BW walk, catch a ride, ride the bus, ??, from CW's home to Mobile?
Who confirmed this new, one month later, information?

I have to say and i dont want to disrespect anyone here but.......
I think this family knows what they should be doing to find their daughter
for some reason they are not doing it.....
Klass Kids was there and im very sure told them how to go about finding her.
How to raise money! who they should be talking too. Klass kids told them how to get posters made and i read said they would supply them so why are they asking who to go to to get posters?
Something is off here if ya ask me!

I don't believe you are being disrespectful to question the why's of this case; heaven knows there are many of them. I have sat here and asked the same questions. I can't understand it, for the life of me. I am going to get fliers and posters made and ask the local businesses if I can place them in their windows, well, after I seek approval to do so by the family on the facebook page. There are a lot of good local advertising companies. Perhaps a local fundraiser can be set up to buy a bulletin contract on I-10, between Styx River and Grand Bay, to help get the word out there. It can be used to post about other missing persons too. Just an idea.

I don't believe you are being disrespectful to question the why's of this case; heaven knows there are many of them. I have sat here and asked the same questions. I can't understand it, for the life of me. I am going to get fliers and posters made and ask the local businesses if I can place them in their windows, well, after I seek approval to do so by the family on the facebook page. There are a lot of good local advertising companies. Perhaps a local fundraiser can be set up to buy a bulletin contract on I-10, between Styx River and Grand Bay, to help get the word out there. It can be used to post about other missing persons too. Just an idea.

PPL on this forum are knocking themselves out to do things this family SHOULD be doing.....

Klass Kids said they would supply the posters i read that on the FB page ...
They said they were leaving but would help sooooooooooooooooo
my question is Why are there no posters up?????
If you go and ask this on the FB page it will get deleted!

Now hers how crazy this entire thing is.
when BW went missing i was reading alot of her friends fb pages and they were trying to raise money to get her brother out of jail not raise money to find her. Hello!

Why are we just learning that Donnie gave Brittney a ride?

Wow. Confirmed? I thought WWH said that DH refused to give her a ride and told her to find her own ride. While I agree that little that WWH has said, to this point, can be considered credible, I don't see the need for her to lie about such an intricate detail as that unless she is deliberately trying to throw LE and the public off. This is huge if it is true. If DH gave BW a ride to Styx River then it stands to reason that he could have also given her a ride to Grand Bay as it was stated in the video. If that is true then it opens a whole other series of questions.

Wow. Confirmed? I thought WWH said that DH refused to give her a ride and told her to find her own ride. While I agree that little that WWH has said, to this point, can be considered credible, I don't see the need for her to lie about such an intricate detail as that unless she is deliberately trying to throw LE and the public off. This is huge if it is true. If DH gave BW a ride to Styx River then it stands to reason that he could have also given her a ride to Grand Bay as it was stated in the video. If that is true then it opens a whole other series of questions.

I have to think he did pick her up because no one has come forth to say they did....It has to be him!

I think WWH's stories are bogus!
I think she is trying to cover up this entire thing!

WWh says she and the boys were there!

If he was not supposed to be around his kids what were they doing there with him?

If he was not supposed to be around his kids what were they doing there with him?

I have been wondering the same thing since it was mentioned that he was ordered by LE not to physically be around his children due to the investigation.

I have been wondering the same thing since it was mentioned that he was ordered by LE not to physically be around his children due to the investigation.

See I believe she got a call to go there that night and HAD to bring the children with her!

I don't think DH's wife said that BW asked him that day if she could come that day. It could have been a couple of days before she actually headed to Styx River. I am floored to hear it has been confirmed that DH picked BW up. I became convinced of that but am still surprised to hear it confirmed... FINALLY!! Tillman's Corner is only a few minutes from Mobile, depending on what one is calling Mobile. Maybe ten minutes driving straight up the highway (not interstate, that would take longer). Many people call Tillman's Corner "Mobile".

If you look at Government Blvd. on this map and go towards Mobile then you will see Knollwood Dr. I don't know if that's in the city limits or not but I lived in TC for many, many years and everyone considered Mobile to start right about there.

http://maps.google.com/

EDIT: I can't get it to link to the map. Go there, enter "Tillman's Corner Mobile Alabama" and "Mobile" and it will come right up. I have thought for some time that those low budget hotels along Government Blvd. should be searched. It's been awhile since I've been out that way but there used to be lots of them along that route going into Mobile.

ANOTHER EDIT: If BW walked to(wards) "Mobile" from TC, I am convinced MOO she went up Government Blvd. Someone had to have seen her!!

She said the BOYS were with her. She did not say the CHILDREN were with her.

sorry i ment to say the boys!

I believe he has 2 young sons and one older daughter and older son!
My guess is she had the two with her one of which was sick if i recall!

I don't think DH's wife said that BW asked him that day if she could come that day. It could have been a couple of days before she actually headed to Styx River. I am floored to hear it has been confirmed that DH picked BW up. I became convinced of that but am still surprised to hear it confirmed... FINALLY!! Tillman's Corner is only a few minutes from Mobile, depending on what one is calling Mobile. Maybe ten minutes driving straight up the highway (not interstate, that would take longer). Many people call Tillman's Corner "Mobile".

If you look at Government Blvd. on this map and go towards Mobile then you will see Knollwood Dr. I don't know if that's in the city limits or not but I lived in TC for many, many years and everyone considered Mobile to start right about there.

http://maps.google.com/

EDIT: I can't get it to link to the map. Go there, enter "Tillman's Corner Mobile Alabama" and "Mobile" and it will come right up. I have thought for some time that those low budget hotels along Government Blvd. should be searched. It's been awhile since I've been out that way but there used to be lots of them along that route going into Mobile.

ANOTHER EDIT: If BW walked to(wards) "Mobile" from TC, I am convinced MOO she went up Government Blvd. Someone had to have seen her!!

I thought it WAs that day. If it was days before she would have had time to get a ride from someone! and we would know who it was that gave her the ride!

See I believe she got a call to go there that night and HAD to bring the children with her!

That would make sense. If it was an emergency call then there would be no time to find someone to watch the children. Pure speculation, but my sister and I have thought about a potential drug overdose and subsequent cover-up by DH and others. Perhaps DH's suicide had nothing to do with BW's disappearance except that he is the direct connection between the two. It's just an opinion and I know it has been said before. I just think that we can over-analyze things sometimes. Strip away everything. The phone pings, text messages, the confusing statements. It could simply be a drug party among certain friends and family that went terribly wrong and ended with a drug overdose and subsequent cover-up to save face with the family, namely CW and the immediate family of BW. This went terribly awry with the suicide of DH. You have the victim of the alleged sexual abuse charges to come fwd and the arrest and confession of another in the family that gave the name of another, rightfully or wrongfully so.

One thing is for sure, I believe that, at some point each person associated can be considered a victim. I won’t speculate to the upbringing of CW and her siblings, or that of the ones that married into this family, but I can’t help but wonder if, somewhere along the lines, someone failed them in teaching to have respect for themselves and others. I know that we each have to consciously decide what is right or wrong, good or bad, in each of our lives but some people have never been taught that, have been desensitized to it or have been taught that the way they are doing it is fine because of the experiences they have taken part in.

We all have skeletons in our closets that we would rather keep there. I just hope and pray that one of those skeletons, concerning certain ones in this family, is not the undoing of a life and/or the covering up of it. Regardless, I choose to believe that BW is alive and that she will be found.

That would make sense. If it was an emergency call then there would be no time to find someone to watch the children. Pure speculation, but my sister and I have thought about a potential drug overdose and subsequent cover-up by DH and others. Perhaps DH's suicide had nothing to do with BW's disappearance except that he is the direct connection between the two. It's just an opinion and I know it has been said before. I just think that we can over-analyze things sometimes. Strip away everything. The phone pings, text messages, the confusing statements. It could simply be a drug party among certain friends and family that went terribly wrong and ended with a drug overdose and subsequent cover-up to save face with the family, namely CW and the immediate family of BW. This went terribly awry with the suicide of DH. You have the victim of the alleged sexual abuse charges to come fwd and the arrest and confession of another in the family that gave the name of another, rightfully or wrongfully so.

One thing is for sure, I believe that, at some point each person associated can be considered a victim. I won’t speculate to the upbringing of CW and her siblings, or that of the ones that married into this family, but I can’t help but wonder if, somewhere along the lines, someone failed them in teaching to have respect for themselves and others. I know that we each have to consciously decide what is right or wrong, good or bad, in each of our lives but some people have never been taught that, have been desensitized to it or have been taught that the way they are doing it is fine because of the experiences they have taken part in.

We all have skeletons in our closets that we would rather keep there. I just hope and pray that one of those skeletons, concerning certain ones in this family, is not the undoing of a life and/or the covering up of it. Regardless, I choose to believe that BW is alive and that she will be found.

This is exactly what im thinking!
I think WWH received a call and rushed there!

but does anyone remember when (BW) she was spotted on the swing?
what day and what time of day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member