AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that was the other case, the older skull under the bridge with the gun shot wound in the head. I thought that they speculated that that person was a black male. From what I've read, they've only said that the remains found in March were "small" and that the skull and teeth were in good condition.

ETA: "They" meaning LE

I don't think it was LE that speculated the skull with the gunshot wound was a black male. I think it was our mod, CarlK, who posted an opinion upthread a few days ago. CarlK does some wonderful work on the UID threads.

I don't think it was LE that speculated the skull with the gunshot wound was a black male. I think it was our mod, CarlK, who posted an opinion upthread a few days ago. CarlK does some wonderful work on the UID threads.

Thank you for clarifying! I could've sworn that I read it in the media, but it was here and also in news story comments.

The picture of that skull just didn't seem like it belonged to Brittney, IMHO...

Glad it isn't Britt and that a family has closure. But sad we are still no closer to knowing where Britt is :(

I saw it and ran over here but you beat me RollTideMom! I'm so happy it wasn't Brittney, but sorry for the victim's family.

Ya gotta be quick on your feet to beat RollTideMom! She is lightening fast!!!

:seeya: Howdy neighbor!

Sorry to be daft, but the remains that have been identified are the second set found, at the dump? (Not the bones found at the bridge)?
Thank you to you all for all your efforts!

Sorry to be daft, but the remains that have been identified are the second set found, at the dump? (Not the bones found at the bridge)?
Thank you to you all for all your efforts!

Yes, the remains identified were the 2nd set from the "dump". TMK, The skull from under the bridge has not been identified.

It's not even a year yet, but it seems like Brittney has been missing for so long. I hope she's found soon. She would feel blessed to know how much you all care. I'm not a local, but I sure think highly of the local people on this thread that work tirelessly to find her.

I really can't decide whether I'm ecstatic or saddened by the remains NOT being Brittney. I was amongst the camp that were nearly convinced that the lack of information meant it was her. Guess I should learn not to make assumptions, clearly the delay was due to LE sorting out their arrest warrants etc after making the ID.

Where on earth are you, Brittney??

I'am holding on too hope that brittney is alive! I really truly belive chessie know's more the she's saying. I think brittney's mom was involved in the drug dealings and maybe is afraid to talk against anyone out of fear that she will lose her two youngest children. IMO of course.

And here I was, telling you guys that I was so sure it was her! It wasn't even a female.

Like so many of you, I'm relieved and also now more puzzled than ever.

I really can't decide whether I'm ecstatic or saddened by the remains NOT being Brittney. I was amongst the camp that were nearly convinced that the lack of information meant it was her. Guess I should learn not to make assumptions, clearly the delay was due to LE sorting out their arrest warrants etc after making the ID.

Where on earth are you, Brittney??

Well, I thought the exact same thing...

I was certain it was her. The quotes from LE about the bones being small...KlaasKIDS out there...the location; being so close to her home...

I'll echo you, Louvie: Where on earth are you, Brittney???

Well, I thought the exact same thing...

I was certain it was her. The quotes from LE about the bones being small...KlaasKIDS out there...the location; being so close to her home...

I'll echo you, Louvie: Where on earth are you, Brittney???

Were KlaasKIDS actually at the actual site where the bones were found? If so I wonder why. I'm sure they don't head publicly out on just the tiniest possibility but now that we have the ID I'm not sure why they would be in the area.

Maybe it was because of LE's original opinion that the bones were small, and because klaaskids seem very committed to bringing Brittney home?

Brittney has such dedicated people on her side,especially on this thread, I'm sure she must be found soon. I'd just like to say thank you to all the posters here who have worked so hard in so many ways; from boots on the ground to getting news the minute it breaks, for those of us who are far away.

You're brilliant. Thank you.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members