Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they have been planning this for awhile, they could have a good plan and a sweet set up somewhere.

If I had long blonde hair, I would dye in medium to dark brown and cut it in layers. If I wore a lot of make up before, I would wear less, vice versa.

I don't know about dude though. His height is definitely a disadvantage. Maybe he would be in drag?

You'd have to get him to that sweet spot and really he couldn't leave for a looooong while. The only thing I could think of was a wheelchair and he could be hunched over in it, have a hat on, blue blocker sunglasses and have a blanket on his legs. I know he would still look big/tall but having him be in a wheelchair, people might be less likely to want to cause trouble with someone in a wheelchair?

I don't know about dude though. His height is definitely a disadvantage. Maybe he would be in drag?

It's definitely not impossible, and I think it's an avenue that should be considered, but man, if you're trying to hide a nearly seven foot tall man, I feel like the last thing you would want to do would be to slap a wig and makeup and a dress on him...

Agree^ somebody needs to do a major overhaul of that Jail. The job comes with enough risk but to blatantly ignore protocols is pathetic. If I was that Sheriff I would be ashamed to even speak out and show my face. I would bury my face in the sand. At the beach :mad:

Here's an interesting expose of the state of prisons and jails in Alabama. No wonder CW wanted a transfer out of state prison.

‘A humanitarian crisis’: Why Alabama could lose control of its dangerous prisons

Fast moving threads! Some say it's good to get things off one's chest. Well, I'm angry. Very angry at her. She was paid with our money to keep the public safe. Keep us safe. To make certain criminals, especially noting violent criminals are kept behind bars. In the beginning I more than gave VW the benefit of the doubt. However with LE issuing a warrant and sharing small details with us I no longer give Vicki White the benefit of doubt.

Alleged criminals are in jail or on bond while charged and waiting for a trial. IMO, this is where Vicki White should be! The public is not safe because of her actions/choices.

What is going to happen when they are discovered? How many police officers will leave their family that day to start their shift and find themselves in a deadly situation?

It's definitely not impossible, and I think it's an avenue that should be considered, but man, if you're trying to hide a nearly seven foot tall man, I feel like the last thing you would want to do would be to slap a wig and makeup and a dress on him...

I know, I was being silly while trying to imagine what would or wouldn't work and I speak fluent sarcasm lol :)

She must have gone shopping at some big and tall men's store prior to the escape so he would have something to wear besides orange jail clothes. Getting him out of those would be crucial. Last I checked they didn't sell dresses there or size 16 heels ;)

He could have been in a Chewbacca suit/costume today.

Last edited:
If they have been planning this for awhile, they could have a good plan and a sweet set up somewhere.

If I had long blonde hair, I would dye in medium to dark brown and cut it in layers. If I wore a lot of make up before, I would wear less, vice versa.

You'd have to get him to that sweet spot and really he couldn't leave for a looooong while. The only thing I could think of was a wheelchair and he could be hunched over in it, have a hat on, blue blocker sunglasses and have a blanket on his legs. I know he would still look big/tall but having him be in a wheelchair, people might be less likely to want to cause trouble with someone in a wheelchair?

She'd look quite different in a short, dark wig with thick brows, mascara and eyeliner, and clear or dark glasses. She could go anywhere by herself and not be spotted. Her walking style/waddle might give her away. He is unusually tall and has very large ears. What to do with him... He might look somewhat different clean-shaven with a hat big enough to cover those ears and glasses.

He had a lot of tattoos, but in areas with a heavily-tattooed population, I don't think they would be very noticeable. None of them are super unique or distinctive as far as I've seen. Lots of big cities and "hipster" areas with younger populations have populations where pretty much everyone is tatted up. However, I do think they are likely in a colder or at least less warm climate, and would probably want to cover up more, especially being from Alabama. (Fully MOO).

RSBM...

I know a lot of people have tattoo sleeves so it's quite true that possibly nobody would notice.

However when you look at one of the photos of him in the hall with the male guard, his entire right forearm looks pretty full. Even with the distance from the camera, there's a tatt that could maybe be a face about halfway between his elbow and wrist. To me that seems noticeable becase it seems to have fairly heavy edges and a certain amount of blank space. To me, that "open" space really stands out because of the lack of tattooing there.

Photos are in this article:
Alabama sheriff's department releases new photos of inmate facing murder charges | Daily Mail Online

Maybe it doesn't stand out that much to others but it is highly noticeable to me.

57288129-10773955-image-m-3_1651497641527.jpg

And maybe even more noticeable considering lots of shorter people's fields of vision would likely first fall on the area between his shoulder and waist or shoulder to knee areas.

I wish LE would issue a clearer photo and description of the forearm sleeve.

MOO.

RSBM...

I know a lot of people have tattoo sleeves so it's quite true that possibly nobody would notice.

However when you look at one of the photos of him in the hall with the male guard, his entire right forearm looks pretty full. Even with the distance from the camera, there's a tatt that could maybe be a face about halfway between his elbow and wrist. To me that seems noticeable becase it seems to have fairly heavy edges and a certain amount of blank space. To me, that "open" space really stands out because of the lack of tattooing there.

Photos are in this article:
Alabama sheriff's department releases new photos of inmate facing murder charges | Daily Mail Online

Maybe it doesn't stand out that much to others but it is highly noticeable to me.

View attachment 342550

And maybe even more noticeable considering lots of shorter people's fields of vision would likely first fall on the area between his shoulder and waist or shoulder to knee areas.

I wish LE would issue a clearer photo and description of the forearm sleeve.

MOO.

Agree. When I wrote that post, I didn't realize he had a rebel flag and Southern Pride tattoo as well as the lightning bolts being SS. This IMO would make them a lot more..."Distinct", for lack of a better word.

I do think they should be more specific with the tattoo sleeve info.

casey-vicky-white-composite-image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member