Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But yet she apparently kept in contact with him and helped him at times over the years. So apparently she gets attached to people and can’t walk completely away. Hm.

i truly believe we are all making too much out of her relationship with the ex. it was so many years ago, and this is small town Alabama. you never get away from those that you know... unless you leave.

What amazes me more is that we are not hearing more about her life over the past 20 years......... why are we not hearing from more friends or acquaintances? What did this woman DO besides work at the facility.

IMOO I'm wondering if he is getting help from the Southern Brotherhood prison gang members that are no longer in prison since he has the tattoo on his chest.
Not impossible but it doesn’t fly for me. The more people they let in on it, the more people to foul it up and the more people to turn them in for the reward money. They’d be stupid to take on loose ends.

"Jennifer Carr says the orange SUV was sitting just beyond her front yard last Friday.

“I was just sitting at my desk in my office working and I heard a noisy truck and it sat idle for the longest time,” Carr says. “So I looked out the window a few times like “what’s going on?” I didn’t know.”

She says that the truck left. A few minutes later a sheriff’s car was parked in the same spot and she was confused about what was going on.

“I told my husband and he looked out and he could see a red SUV,” Carr explains."

BBM - Is the noisy truck that sat idle for the longest time the new ride?

I don't think she is that smart. She may be the smartest person where she worked a far as the evidence so far indicates.

A smart person would know how this is going to end.

Her injury or death- highly likely
Her "boyfriends" injury or death- moderately likely
Injury or death of a law enforcement officer- possible
Happily ever after- zero chance
I think she’s smart, but just willing to take enormous risk because she’s decided to check everything and is past the point of caring.

I just started following this case (like, today) - can someone let me know how much money authorities believe they have on them? Is it just the $90k from the sale of her house?
She’s also known to be a saver and the DA said he believed she had taken the money from the bank. They haven’t revealed whether she made an early withdraw on her retirement or anything like that. Or whether she inherited money from her ex husband.

She’s also known to be a saver and the DA said he believed she had taken the money from the bank. They haven’t revealed whether she made an early withdraw on her retirement or anything like that. Or whether she inherited money from her ex husband.
See that’s just crazy….she’s known to be careful with money but suddenly she throws it all away?! She has a death wish or she’s terminally ill or something. Has to be, mhoo.

i truly believe we are all making too much out of her relationship with the ex. it was so many years ago, and this is small town Alabama. you never get away from those that you know... unless you leave.

What amazes me more is that we are not hearing more about her life over the past 20 years......... why are we not hearing from more friends or acquaintances? What did this woman DO besides work at the facility.
I don’t think so. I think he and his family remained in a sort of extended relationship with him. Based on Frances White’s comments and their reported proximity, if accurately reported, they were connected to the end.

"Jennifer Carr says the orange SUV was sitting just beyond her front yard last Friday.

“I was just sitting at my desk in my office working and I heard a noisy truck and it sat idle for the longest time,” Carr says. “So I looked out the window a few times like “what’s going on?” I didn’t know.”

She says that the truck left. A few minutes later a sheriff’s car was parked in the same spot and she was confused about what was going on.

“I told my husband and he looked out and he could see a red SUV,” Carr explains."

BBM - Is the noisy truck that sat idle for the longest time the new ride?
I was thinking the noisy truck was probably the school bus.

IMOO I'm wondering if he is getting help from the Southern Brotherhood prison gang members that are no longer in prison since he has the tattoo on his chest.

There was a quoted article of some LE or lawyer or something... someone who had experiences of some sorts with this scenario... and the person DID state that there MUST be more people involved, given the precision, the vehicle transfers etc. I can really see it. I feel certain that if there WERE folks who could be counted on for silence, that those individuals would be thrilled to be part of the effort. As one mentioned, given her knowledge of the LE system, I could easily see a plan that had them in separate cars very early in the escape. She has the money, so he wouldn't bolt in that plan. I think HIS volitility is the most dangerous piece of the whole scenario. Easily trusting one or two additional people is not necessarily "the telephone game"....

See that’s just crazy….she’s known to be careful with money but suddenly she throws it all away?! She has a death wish or she’s terminally ill or something. Has to be, mhoo.
I would not be surprised if a health issue was the catalyst for this. It would explain everything.

Otherwise, she is just super dumb.

The spray paint is odd. Who buys green spray paint to go on the run? Maybe—and I mean maybbbeeee—a planner who thinks they can camouflage the car and hide the car in the woods when they abandon it??
That's been my thought, as well.

That shade of green, and seeing they were on a rural road with plenty of trees, I thought it was possible that they had an alternate vehicle, were contemplating painting the orange car green and hauling it into the woods somehow to hide it. He's probably strong enough.

But if that was their thought, they certainly only sprayed a small portion of the car and though the area is very rural, leaving it on one of the few roads there would guarantee it would be found.

Maybe they didn't know they wouldn't be noticed as missing for six whole hours and thought they didn't have time. If she no longer had her police radio,or couldn't get a signal, they may not have known no one was searching for them yet. Perhaps they figured they'd have to hurry despite that the car being abandoned there would give at least one clue to their journey.

Just spitballing. Nothing makes sense.

IMO

Apparently, there have been a whole lot of escapes from the Lauderdale County Alabama Jail. This is just from a quick Google search that is by no means complete (not to be confused with the Lauderdale County Mississippi Jail or Lauderdale County Tennessee Jail):

October 2011 escape

September 2012- FOUR inmates escape

June 2013 escape

October 2015- This guy escaped twice in three months

February 2017 escape

December 2017 escape

I would not be surprised if a health issue was the catalyst for this. It would explain everything.

Otherwise, she is just super dumb.
Might just be age. Nearing retirement. Ex who she’s stayed connected to recently died. She may have just reached a day where she felt she didn’t have what she’d hoped she would have at this point in life. And she was willing to go rogue in a last desperate attempt to get the lasting relationship (and the feeling of being needed) that she wanted so bad.

I would’ve thought the same thing about third parties being unlikely until the Sherri Papini case. She had an ex boyfriend and two of his relatives know about where she was during her supposed kidnapping and they held onto that info for five years!
Exactly, and then there's the Kelsey Berreth case, where PF persuaded KK to drive hundreds of miles to help him clean up evidence. Criminals do some very strange things and we keep saying, "That doesn't make sense." I am not ruling anything out at this point. If they did/do have help, I just hope the investigators have an idea of who might be involved. Given only what we know so far, I don't think either of the pair are clever enough to avoid capture for very long. JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke