AL AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d think it would be pretty high ratio for their own phone, but possibly not pay a lot of attention to other people’s phone?

I was just curious because if you had it in your hand, looked at it long enough to determine it was locked and gave it to LE, you might know what kind it was. And we have been advised DW was not the Party who gave it to LE on several occasions. Unless I am wrong, it would not be a first.

I’m a bit of a stickler for details. @cedgison confirmed earlier that TT is not married. It’s a fine point, but JDT is not DNV’s MIL. (AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #3)

I’ve also noticed that DNV’s age was incorrectly given (by JDT, I’m assuming) on the original missing person report, and that the year of the Cruze was incorrect. Could be human error or could be trying to mask how young DNV was when she became a mother.

That's helps. I was confused that media said the car was 2014, missing person report said 2017.

I first read that Danni was 25, later learned that she was 24.

Some people run fb case groups because they like to discuss cases like we do and that’s their preferred forum
Personally I find the acrimony from group 2 towards MIL group “odd” one can disagree with how MIL is running her show, but she’s family!! Just had to get this off my chest.

I think JDT is receiving very bad advice regardless of what the situation is. I don't think anyone is acting in her or Danniella's best interests. People are free to chat however they want but role-playing as missing persons advocates and interfering in a LE investigation by badgering witnesses crosses a line for me. If every other post is about "drama" and egos I don't see who is being helped.

This is posted on the police blog:

"I purchased a car from Pearl Motors and they placed a GPS tracker on it. Most buy here pay here dealerships do that. I hope this helps."

I guess that means that Danni paid extra for the GPS tracker.
Why would you say that? If it’s a buy here, pay here they want the security of being able to track it to repo it if necessary

Or, she paid in full for the car and opted for the extra security. I thought she paid in full for the car - that's what I read here: $10,000 for her new car.

I have a sheet open at my computer with a list of "verified" facts and then links to "verified" facts that directly contradict those facts. I gave up and used my ignore feature a few days ago.

I have a sheet open at my computer with a list of "verified" facts and then links to "verified" facts that directly contradict those facts. I gave up and used my ignore feature a few days ago.

You're not alone! We know there was a GPS tracker on the car, and we know that it was activated when she bought the car. We know that it was disabled later that day by Car 3 between 11:08 - 11:24PM on July 17. She and her car then disappeared.

I think JDT is receiving very bad advice regardless of what the situation is. I don't think anyone is acting in her or Danniella's best interests. People are free to chat however they want but role-playing as missing persons advocates and interfering in a LE investigation by badgering witnesses crosses a line for me. If every other post is about "drama" and egos I don't see who is being helped.
I hear ya. But as a stranger, I’d let her do her thing and I’d do my thing and just leave her alone

Sorry... another thought.
Maybe DNV did not discuss her private life with EX mother in law, JDT for fear it might be used against her at some time. And that might be why somethings are being changed… Because it’s not things she knows for a fact it’s things that she has been told by other people or just thought might be the answers.

And.... do we know what number JDT was called from? was it in fact the password locked cell phone of DNV or did he call her on his own phone ? Where he could have been given the number by RC? Or he could have called her through the Facebook messenger app on his phone if she had that feature set up... again that matters a lot. Or maybe her password was given to him to unlock the phone by the same friend that gave it to JDT or another friend that knew it. If RC did suggest JDT‘s name as a person he thought DW should call because they were concerned but wasn’t quite sure, would explain why he called and stated finding “this girl’s“ cell phone because he wasn’t sure of their relationship connection or simply that he really know her well at all except from being a friend of a friend or being a past customer until that night. Maybe they friended each other that night on FB.
Maybe JDT was not alarmed at first and assumed DNV went out celebrating/partying and had too many and lost her phone and now some strange guy was calling her about it. So she was like whatever just take it to her job not my problem, Then just filled TT on what happened. He then he called DNVs phone to find out exactly what went on or if she had resurfaced and DW answered in case it was DNV calling from a friends phone. To me something like this makes more sense rather than DW pretending like he didn’t know DNV, when he seems smart enough to know there would be way too many witnesses saying he was with her that night.

Maybe the lack of interaction between The people that were out with her that night and the D/T family is due to the response they received afterwards or because they know DNVs relationship with her ex & family wasn’t all sunshine and rainbows and prefer to discuss what they know with LE...

Just another thought... not stating any of this as a fact.

I was going to ask a couple times if anyone had any interest in posting LE and MSM verified facts only, but realized we couldn’t get past her first name without contradictions. My mind is spinning.

Sorry... another thought.
Maybe DNV did not discuss her private life with EX mother in law, JDT for fear it might be used against her at some time. And that might be why somethings are being changed… Because it’s not things she knows for a fact it’s things that she has been told by other people or just thought might be the answers.

And.... do we know what number JDT was called from? was it in fact the password locked cell phone of DNV or did he call her on his own phone ? Where he could have been given the number by RC? Or he could have called her through the Facebook messenger app on his phone if she had that feature set up... again that matters a lot. Or maybe her password was given to him to unlock the phone by the same friend that gave it to JDT or another friend that knew it. If RC did suggest JDT‘s name as a person he thought DW should call because they were concerned but wasn’t quite sure, would explain why he called and stated finding “this girl’s“ cell phone because he wasn’t sure of their relationship connection or simply that he really know her well at all except from being a friend of a friend or being a past customer until that night. Maybe they friended each other that night on FB.
Maybe JDT was not alarmed at first and assumed DNV went out celebrating/partying and had too many and lost her phone and now some strange guy was calling her about it. So she was like whatever just take it to her job not my problem, Then just filled TT on what happened. He then he called DNVs phone to find out exactly what went on or if she had resurfaced and DW answered in case it was DNV calling from a friends phone. To me something like this makes more sense rather than DW pretending like he didn’t know DNV, when he seems smart enough to know there would be way too many witnesses saying he was with her that night.

Maybe the lack of interaction between The people that were out with her that night and the D/T family is due to the response they received afterwards or because they know DNVs relationship with her ex & family wasn’t all sunshine and rainbows and prefer to discuss what they know with LE...

Just another thought... not stating any of this as a fact.

Absolutely. As soon as we look at DW as a friend who cared about Danni, we can stop looking at everything he did through a negative filter. I haven't seen anything he did as unusual.

Absolutely. As soon as we look at DW as a friend who cared about Danni, we can stop looking at everything he did through a negative filter. I haven't seen anything he did as unusual.

Yes, the more I think about things and the more time that goes by the less involved he looks. And the simple fact that he did not lose his cell phone that night it could easily be used to corroborate his story as well his rental car if it had gps.

And like I said earlier the person responsible for her disappearance could be nobody we are aware of. Coming together, if everyone has the same goal,(to find out what happened to DNV)could only help.

1. Last seen July 17 on the 3500 block of Government Blvd, according to MPD

2. She was believed to be driving a dark blue 2014 Chevrolet Cruz with a Pearl Motors paper tag.

3. originally from New Mexico and was part of a military family, was having drinks with friends the evening she was last seen.

Source:
Danniella Vian blog set up to find missing Mobile mother

4. Mobile Police searched a property in Theodore connected to the disappearance of missing Mobile woman Danniella Vian.

5. A house was searched on September 13th.... At least one person was arrested at the property off Wigfield Road and Travis Road Extension. Jason Dykes was booked on charges of domestic violence strangulation, domestic violence assault, and unlawful imprisonment.

Source: Police search Theodore property connected to missing woman

The time stamped video shows what appears to be two cars pulling into the parking lot at 11:05 pm on July 17th.

Two minutes later, one car appears to leave. The other car stays. At 11:08, another car pulls in and both cars stay parked until 11:24 when they both leave.

7. The search for Danniella Vian is not a homicide investigation. It is a missing persons case assigned to homicide detectives. MPD tells us the Homicide Dept. have a lower caseload than the actual Missing Persons division, so homicide investigators currently have the case.

Source: Exclusive: Surveillance video may show missing Mobile mother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member