Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New timeline info (per friend of RC):

Approx. 9:12 pm DNV, DW, and MK left Heroes together to go to Dublins and wait for RC to get off work. The plan was to go to Ollies once RC was off work. RC said this was the last time he saw DNV, he hugged her when she left which can be seen on Heroes CCTV.

RC called DNV at 10:45 when he got off work, but DNV did not answer. RC went straight to Ollies. He didn't go to Dublins.

Interestingly- TW (friend of RC) says JDT deleted her as a friend on FB after she began commenting in the group and TT went off on her. Also, TW asks in her line of comments WHERE WAS TT and is told by someone, not JDT, that he was in a rehab facility.
1. TT was in jail....No, he was not has been proven. 2. TT was in rehab is now the story. How about a #3..? Possibly TT was in a Halfway House and, was allowed out to attend AA or NA meetings at times ?... Halfway Houses and Rehab facilities are not the same thing.

Not sure if this is new info but JTD stated in the FB group that LE is assuming the GPS tracking system Pearls had on her car malfunctioned because they don't think someone could disable it at the Shell station in the 20 some minutes that they were there

Thank you! except there are videos showing it can be done in ten minutes. It's possible that in the process of malfunctioning, the car lost the ability to start. Or merely shut down. These dealer systems are very problematic. People are getting stuck in dangerous situations. Can you imagine no phone, deserted gas station, late at night? I'm not sure how these systems are activated. Is it real time? A computer program? Manual activation? Now think of this. Could being in the close proximity of Pearl cause the system to think the car as being stolen from the lot? And it caused the car to shut down?

Danni just picked up the car that day. How diligent was Pearl in updating their records that the car had a new owner? Also, on you tube people are showing themselves disconnecting these systems. Due to the fact they only found out there was one in there vehicle because they were having electrical problems. These are car owners who bought their vehicles with good credit and the seller never notified them that this device was on their car.

What a can of worms.

I read that also .... But I'm can't wrap my head around a malfunction at the same exact time they are stopped for 20+ minutes. I would think with a quick google search it could easily be disabled
For what its worth the probability of OnStar malfunctioning while not impossible is slim. The OnStar platform is incredibly sophisticated from a tech standpoint and has an installed base that is substantial.

We've looked at the time to disable the OnStar and any built in GPS and its totally doable by someone that is not that technically proficient. I tried it on my car and I'm not technical at all and it just involved following youtube instructions and double checking the manual fuse layout which wasn't hard to do. 20 min IMO is enough time for OnStar and any built in system. Note, I'm not talking about LoJack which as a non tech person I wouldn't take on but I think we have put a stake through the idea that there was NO LOJACK in DNV car.

I need to try to find where I recently read that they was a low Jack because of Danni's financing.

Here's the timeline as I understand it (currently anyway):
7/17- Time Unknown- DNV purchases her new car. Per JDT.
7/17- Time Unknown- DNV texts several friends to hang out, including RC. All are working, including RC. Per JDT.
7/17- Time Unknown- DNV, DW, and MK are at Heroes hanging out while RC works and at some point decide to go have dinner at Ollies after RC's shift ends. Per TW (new poster/friend of RC) repeating what RC told her.
7/17- approx. 9:12pm- DNV, DW, and MK decide to go to Dublins to wait for RC to get off work. RC hugs DNV goodbye and, supposedly, this can be seen on a CCTV at Heroes. Per TW repeating what RC told her.
7/17- approx. 10:45pm- RC calls DNV. She didn't answer so he went straight to Ollies when he got off. Unclear whether he got off at 10:45 or later. Per TW repeating what RC told her.
7/17- approx. 11:00pm- RC meets MK at Ollies. Per MK text screenshot shared by JDT.
7/17- Time unknown- DW and DNV leave Dublins. DNV follows DW. While traveling down I 65, DNV realizes she's lost her phone and flashes her lights at DW signaling him something was wrong. At some point DNV communicates to DW she doesn't have her phone. Possibly after exiting on the Gov't. Blvd. exit or after pulling into the Shell station. Per timeline/story provided by JDT.
7/17- 11:05pm- CCTV shows two cars, allegedly DW (car 1) and DNV (car 2), pull into the Shell gas station. Shell surveillance footage. Removed at LE or JDT's request.
7/17- 11:07pm- CCTV shows DW/Car 1 leaving the Shell. DNV/Car 2 did not move. Shell surveillance footage. Alleged story of DW that he was returning to Dublins to look for DNV's phone.
7/17- 11:08pm- CCTV shows Car 3, occupant(s) unknown, pulling into Shell and stopping beside DNV/Car 2 for approximately 16 minutes. Per Shell surveillance footage.
7/17- 11:24pm- CCTV shows DNV/Car 2 and Car 3 leaving. Direction unknown. Per Shell surveillance footage. During this time the GPS system in DNV's car is either disabled or malfunctioned. Per timeline/story provided by JDT.
7/17- approx. 11:37pm- DW texts MK and says he's at Dublins to get DNV's phone, but lost DNV along the way. Per MK text screenshot shared by JDT.
7/17- approx. 12:00am- DW goes to Ollies and stays for a few minutes. Per timeline/story provided by JDT.
7/18- approx. 1:00 am- DW returns rental car and goes home. Per timeline/story provided by JDT.
7/18- approx. 7:30am- DW phones JDT to let her know that he has "this girl's" phone, saw some photos of a baby on it, and thought she may need it. JDT tells him to drop it off at PF Changs (DNV place of employment). JDT does not recall whether the call came from DW or DNV's phone. Per timeline/story provided by JDT.
7/18- approx. 9:00am- JDT calls DNV's apartment complex and requests they put a note on DNV's door asking her to call JDT. Per timeline/story provided by JDT.
7/18- b/t 7:30am and 12:00pm- DW phones JDT again to tell her TT called looking for DNV and he (DW) told TT what was going on. DW expresses concern about DNV and offers to meet JDT to give her DNV's phone, but JDT decides to wait to hear form DNV. JDT does not recall whether the call came from DW or DNV's phone. Per timeline/story provided by JDT.
7/18- approx. 4:00 pm- JDT goes to DNV's apartment complex and sees note still on door. Assumes DNV is hanging out with friends and had no expectation to see her before 7/19, when her daughter returned from out of town (assumption is daughter refers to CT, does JDT have a daughter?) and DNV planned to say with JDT and daughter that night. Per timeline/story provided by JDT.
7/19- Time Unknown- DNV does not show for planned time with JDT/CT. Per timeline/story provided by JDT.
7/20- 7:30am- JDT receives another call from DW as she's leaving to file a missing persons report. DW expresses concerns again and agrees to meet JDT at the police station. Per timeline/story provided by JDT.
7/20- between 7:30am and 11:20am- While waiting to file report, DW explains what happened the night before to JDT. JDT asked why they were on Hwy. 90 when Ollie's was near Dublins, DW states he was going home and DNV must have gotten confused and thought he was going to Ollies. JDT and DW directed to LE station at different location to file report. DW gives DNV's phone to JDT before going to the second station.Per timeline/story provided by JDT.
7/20- between 7:30am and 11:20am- DW arrives at second station before JDT and began giving his statement/report. Per timeline/story provided by JDT.
7/20- between 7:30am and 11:20am- JDT arrives at second station and waits for DW to finish talking with LE. Per timeline/story provided by JDT.
7/20- 11:20am- JDT receives call from co-worker and/or friend of DNV's telling her DNV did not show up for her 11:00am shift at PF Changs. JDT speaks with LE and hands DNV's phone over to them. Per timeline/story provided by JDT.

At some point on 7/20, JDT contacts one of DNV's friends to obtain the password for DNV's phone- which she states is DNV's employee ID number. She did not have much time to look through the phone. Unclear whether she knew DNV texted friends about hanging out on 7/17 because she saw it in the phone or if she was told this occurred. Per timeline/story provided by JDT.

I'm sure there are MSM links to also support the timeline, but didn't have time to go look for them.

Edited to fix formatting and typo on RC and MK meeting at 11.

Last edited:
I'm hoping this is a typo. Really hoping as otherwise this has yet again turned into yet another in a long series of telephone game snafu's. Why would RC speak now? Two months have passed and he has been interviewed by the police. Not sure this entire situation makes sense at all.

It was a typo!! So so sorry. I just went back to try to edit my post but the edit button is gone. DNV was at Dublin, never made it to Ollies!!

If interested - There are two Halfway Houses in the Mobile, Alabama area. Bay Outreach and Dauphin Way Lodge...... Dauphin Way Lodge looks quite interesting for this case. They have programs for offenders to live both at the House or in their own homes, attend AA or NA meetings away from the House or their homes , go to work, etc........ Jail/Rehab/Halfway House for TT ?

Not sure how to respond to this statement as I believe it to be factually incorrect based on everything we have learned about the 2014 Chevy Cruze and Pearl Motors.

GM OnStar is factory installed on virtually all GM vehicles. The 2014 Chevy Cruze manual (for all trim levels) indicates that OnStar is factory installed (manual is posted in this thread and this can be verified by calling GM customer service which I did and reported here previously). We have also learned that even if a subscription plan isn't in place that OnStar can track a car by LE (this very interesting issue is discussed in depth in a Wired magazine article that was posted here in Thread 2 I believe).

Used car buyers I believe get 6 months free OnStar and then it is a subscription service with various options including built in cell service. As we didn't know the VIN number of DNV vehicle we couldn't know for sure if a second GPS system that is part of a console based GPS system/entertainment trim package were part of DNV car. There is no doubt that DNV car had OnStar the question is which service level might she have had? I'm not sure that is terribly relevant as even the basic level would allow her car to be founding within a 30 ft. radius (depending on satellite and cell service issues that were discussed in prior thread).

Instead of endless speculation about a topic that has been truly beaten to death why doesn't JDT simply pick up the phone and ask Pearl Motors the following quite simple questions:
1. Did Pearl Motors install or have an outside service firm install a GPS system that is separate from the built in system in the DNV Chevy Cruze. If so, what was the system? If not, how was DNV car pinged at the Shell station.
2. Did Pearl Motors activate the OnStar system and provide the 6 months free service for DNV car at the time the car was picked up?
3. Did Pearl Motors assist DNV to activate the OnStar phone app at the time the car was picked up.

This is just basic investigative work so it is quite frustrating that it hasn't been done by people that are supposedly looking to find DNV and are concerned about her welfare and wasn't done weeks ago so that this endless speculation with next to no information can end.

I can't thank this post enough.

I basically know when RC, DW and MK went to the bathroom throughout the whole night. Could someone PLEASE tell me TT's location that night? and "Locked Up" or Unable to Get Out is not a location. If he was in fact locked up in a prison we would have proof of that by now, so he wasn't in jail. Therefore until someone can tell me where he was he is my #1 theory.
I think we should add a counter feature on WS to keep track of how many times and how many ways a simple question can be asked! In the case of TT this question has been asked since day 1 and no clear answer has been received. The latest in a long string of answers is 'rehab'. Mmmmm. The local jails actually keep good records of who is in jail in Mobile and unless TT was locked up under another name other than Tyler (Sean) Thomas then he wasn't in a Mobile jail on the dates in question. Just tossing this info out there for whatever it might be worth. I am choosing to not spend any more time on TT location as I am sure LE has it well in hand. I am putting TT in the category of 'status unknown' on date of disappearance and week following disappearance.

We will be getting a new thread as soon as I have the alerts for the rest of the forum under control.

Just to be clear please DO NOT bring over Facebook drama especially from a private page.

Thank you

I basically know when RC, DW and MK went to the bathroom throughout the whole night. Could someone PLEASE tell me TT's location that night? and "Locked Up" or Unable to Get Out is not a location. If he was in fact locked up in a prison we would have proof of that by now, so he wasn't in jail. Therefore until someone can tell me where he was he is my #1 theory.
I'm almost afraid to ask but is there some significance to the 3 people either going to the bathroom at the same time or separately? Is someone saying that they were perhaps hatching some 'plot'? What do you think it all means?

If interested - There are two Halfway Houses in the Mobile, Alabama area. Bay Outreach and Dauphin Way Lodge...... Dauphin Way Lodge looks quite interesting for this case. They have programs for offenders to live both at the House or in their own homes, attend AA or NA meetings away from the House or their homes , go to work, etc........ Jail/Rehab/Halfway House for TT ?
Bingo and you win the daily trifecta for possibly solving the location of TT?!!! Ding, Ding, Ding! and a loud buzzer sounding and balloons fall from the ceiling!!!

Seriously though if you found this information then it would be possible for the Mobile 'family' to provide this information as well and its just disappointing to me that they aren't seeing how all these data points help to work a case. Sad IMO.

Duck, I just threw my coffee pot at you ;)
I don't know. 3 people. A bathroom. Who knows what could go on? Sorry if I annoyed you but with everything that has been released today it was all simply too funny to me! I was also thinking of the PMs flying on FB with new bathroom conspiracy theories! Hilarious.

Last edited:
Here's the timeline as I understand it (currently anyway):
7/17- Time Unknown- DNV purchases her new car. Per JDT.
7/17- Time Unknown- DNV texts several friends to hang out, including RC. All are working, including RC. Per JDT.
7/17- Time Unknown- DNV, DW, and MK are at Heroes hanging out while RC works and at some point decide to go have dinner at Ollies after RC's shift ends. Per TW (new poster/friend of RC) repeating what RC told her.
7/17- approx. 9:12pm- DNV, DW, and MK decide to go to Dublins to wait for RC to get off work. RC hugs DNV goodbye and, supposedly, this can be seen on a CCTV at Heroes. Per TW repeating what RC told her.
7/17- approx. 10:45pm- RC calls DNV. She didn't answer so he went straight to Ollies when he got off. Unclear whether he got off at 10:45 or later. Per TW repeating what RC told her.
7/17- approx. 11:00pm- RC meets MK at Ollies. Per MK text screenshot shared by JDT.
7/17- Time unknown- DW and DNV leave Dublins. DNV follows DW. While traveling down I 65, DNV realizes she's lost her phone and flashes her lights at DW signaling him something was wrong. At some point DNV communicates to DW she doesn't have her phone. Possibly after exiting on the Gov't. Blvd. exit or after pulling into the Shell station. Per timeline/story provided by JDT.
7/17- 11:05pm- CCTV shows two cars, allegedly DW (car 1) and DNV (car 2), pull into the Shell gas station. Shell surveillance footage. Removed at LE or JDT's request.
7/17- 11:07pm- CCTV shows DW/Car 1 leaving the Shell. DNV/Car 2 did not move. Shell surveillance footage. Alleged story of DW that he was returning to Dublins to look for DNV's phone.
7/17- 11:08pm- CCTV shows Car 3, occupant(s) unknown, pulling into Shell and stopping beside DNV/Car 2 for approximately 16 minutes. Per Shell surveillance footage.
7/17- 11:24pm- CCTV shows DNV/Car 2 and Car 3 leaving. Direction unknown. Per Shell surveillance footage. During this time the GPS system in DNV's car is either disabled or malfunctioned. Per timeline/story provided by JDT.
7/17- approx. 11:37pm- DW texts MK and says he's at Dublins to get DNV's phone, but lost DNV along the way. Per MK text screenshot shared by JDT.
7/17- approx. 12:00am- DW goes to Ollies and stays for a few minutes. Per timeline/story provided by JDT.
7/18- approx. 1:00 am- DW returns rental car and goes home. Per timeline/story provided by JDT.
7/18- approx. 7:30am- DW phones JDT to let her know that he has "this girl's" phone, saw some photos of a baby on it, and thought she may need it. JDT tells him to drop it off at PF Changs (DNV place of employment). JDT does not recall whether the call came from DW or DNV's phone. Per timeline/story provided by JDT.
7/18- approx. 9:00am- JDT calls DNV's apartment complex and requests they put a note on DNV's door asking her to call JDT. Per timeline/story provided by JDT.
7/18- b/t 7:30am and 12:00pm- DW phones JDT again to tell her TT called looking for DNV and he (DW) told TT what was going on. DW expresses concern about DNV and offers to meet JDT to give her DNV's phone, but JDT decides to wait to hear form DNV. JDT does not recall whether the call came from DW or DNV's phone. Per timeline/story provided by JDT.
7/18- approx. 4:00 pm- JDT goes to DNV's apartment complex and sees note still on door. Assumes DNV is hanging out with friends and had no expectation to see her before 7/19, when her daughter returned from out of town (assumption is daughter refers to CT, does JDT have a daughter?) and DNV planned to say with JDT and daughter that night. Per timeline/story provided by JDT.
7/19- Time Unknown- DNV does not show for planned time with JDT/CT. Per timeline/story provided by JDT.
7/20- 7:30am- JDT receives another call from DW as she's leaving to file a missing persons report. DW expresses concerns again and agrees to meet JDT at the police station. Per timeline/story provided by JDT.
7/20- between 7:30am and 11:20am- While waiting to file report, DW explains what happened the night before to JDT. JDT asked why they were on Hwy. 90 when Ollie's was near Dublins, DW states he was going home and DNV must have gotten confused and thought he was going to Ollies. JDT and DW directed to LE station at different location to file report. DW gives DNV's phone to JDT before going to the second station.Per timeline/story provided by JDT.
7/20- between 7:30am and 11:20am- DW arrives at second station before JDT and began giving his statement/report. Per timeline/story provided by JDT.
7/20- between 7:30am and 11:20am- JDT arrives at second station and waits for DW to finish talking with LE. Per timeline/story provided by JDT.
7/20- 11:20am- JDT receives call from co-worker and/or friend of DNV's telling her DNV did not show up for her 11:00am shift at PF Changs. JDT speaks with LE and hands DNV's phone over to them. Per timeline/story provided by JDT.

At some point on 7/20, JDT contacts one of DNV's friends to obtain the password for DNV's phone- which she states is DNV's employee ID number. She did not have much time to look through the phone. Unclear whether she knew DNV texted friends about hanging out on 7/17 because she saw it in the phone or if she was told this occurred. Per timeline/story provided by JDT.

I'm sure there are MSM links to also support the timeline, but didn't have time to go look for them.

Edited to fix formatting and typo on RC and MK meeting at 11.

This is is exactly as I understand it at this point too! Additionally after reading up in FB group and here:

1-JDT said DV only currently worked at PF Chang’s. She did not currently also work at Ollie’s.

2-JTD is/was probably given limited information from LE. LE is not going to share what they have with ANYONE while building their case or gathering information so as to not to potentially jeopardize a case down the road. That being said, information provided by JDT is what she has been told and therefore must be looked at from that perspective. I don’t think she is trying to sway or skew the narrative. I just don’t think she knows much more than the rest of us. Therefore information provided by the VI must be considered in this context.

3-My impression is that TT has a history with substance abuse and was incarcerated until recently then is in more of a half-way house where he may have very limited time out but has a curfew, etc. This I do not know as a fact but is my opinion. Will try to clarify or perhaps VI can clarify.

4-TW stated first she did not believe the phone was left behind, however she alludes to recently talking with RC and him giving her more information. The quote that DV never made it to Dublin is a typo. After reviewing all of the thread, I understand it as DV, DW and MK were all at Hero’s first. DV, DW and MK went to Dublin to wait for RC to get off then the plan was to meet him at Ollie’s. RC tried calling DV when he got off at 10:45 and she did not answer. MK went to Ollie’s after Dublin where she met RC. DV and DW somehow ended up at Shell with the whole phone fiasco. It *appears* that RC confirmed to TW that DW showed up to Ollie’s, however TW herself did not confirm seeing him herself.

This is is exactly as I understand it at this point too! Additionally after reading up in FB group and here:

1-JDT said DV only currently worked at PF Chang’s. She did not currently also work at Ollie’s.

2-JTD is/was probably given limited information from LE. LE is not going to share what they have with ANYONE while building their case or gathering information so as to not to potentially jeopardize a case down the road. That being said, information provided by JDT is what she has been told and therefore must be looked at from that perspective. I don’t think she is trying to sway or skew the narrative. I just don’t think she knows much more than the rest of us. Therefore information provided by the VI must be considered in this context.

3-My impression is that TT has a history with substance abuse and was incarcerated until recently then is in more of a half-way house where he may have very limited time out but has a curfew, etc. This I do not know as a fact but is my opinion. Will try to clarify or perhaps VI can clarify.

4-TW stated first she did not believe the phone was left behind, however she alludes to recently talking with RC and him giving her more information. The quote that DV never made it to Dublin is a typo. After reviewing all of the thread, I understand it as DV, DW and MK were all at Hero’s first. DV, DW and MK went to Dublin to wait for RC to get off then the plan was to meet him at Ollie’s. RC tried calling DV when he got off at 10:45 and she did not answer. MK went to Ollie’s after Dublin where she met RC. DV and DW somehow ended up at Shell with the whole phone fiasco. It *appears* that RC confirmed to TW that DW showed up to Ollie’s, however TW herself did not confirm seeing him herself.
Can we include this post in the new thread as it helps to create a new starting point for discussion.

Bingo and you win the daily trifecta for possibly solving the location of TT?!!! Ding, Ding, Ding! and a loud buzzer sounding and balloons fall from the ceiling!!!

Seriously though if you found this information then it would be possible for the Mobile 'family' to provide this information as well and its just disappointing to me that they aren't seeing how all these data points help to work a case. Sad IMO.
Possibly because when you keep saying rehab it has a nice safe sheltered medical ring to it.... Halfway Houses are a form of incarceration for a lot of convicted offenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member