Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question for the VI.

It would be helpful to have a better understanding of who Danni was. We know that she worked in restaurants and bars, and that she was looking to obtain full day to day care and custody of her daughter at the start of the school year.

Aside from this, what can you share about hobbies and activities that TT and Danni enjoyed together? For example, did they enjoy hunting, video games, travel? Who were they before this happened?

And this group is ran by JDT ?
I think there are a couple administrators, and JDT. I honestly do not check it out too often. It is not similar to WS as far as content. I have seen information from WS shared there.

Also, When I joined I was only asked if I knew DNV. So it seems they are asking more at the request to join stage. I wonder if knowing the "party train" is considered good or bad?

The VI has confirmed that anyone can join and they approve anyone. But you have to know the name of the group, search for the name of the group, request to join, and then answer a few questions about if you knew DNV before you are approved. Another member told me they also received a PM asking if they knew any of the people on the "party train" before they were approved.

Obviously, the more hoops to jump through the fewer people who are going to join the group. Most people would feel invasive requesting to join a private Facebook group about a missing person. Most of the members are from other "sleuthing" Facebook groups that discuss crimes. It's not associated with any victim's advocacy group or professional association, it is a chat room.

I do use FB, and have tried finding the private group, but haven’t had success. Granted, I’ve been ambivalent about joining, but I would rate myself as an above average searcher. Noone is going to just stumble across the group; which would result in more eyes aware of DNV’s missing status. [my ambivalences is due to a) fb drama and b) loss of privacy.]

I do use FB, and have tried finding the private group, but haven’t had success. Granted, I’ve been ambivalent about joining, but I would rate myself as an above average searcher. Noone is going to just stumble across the group; which would result in more eyes aware of DNV’s missing status. [my ambivalences is a) drama and b) loss of privacy.]

Very hard to find! I have been # the name of the group in my tweets to help but does not appear to be catching on!

Good idea!

Questions I have are to start:
  1. what information is known about Car 3
  2. has CCTV been sent to FBI for enhancement
  3. was CCTV footage collected from nearby businesses
  4. do police have any thoughts on whether Danni was a victim of a random abduction
  5. how much money was found in Danni's apartment and where it that now
  6. has anything been learned from Danni's cell phone records
  7. have any other cell phone records been analyzed for locations during Danni's abduction
  8. were any known cell phones turned off at that time, or clustered in one location when the owners were not at that location
1. Who was with DNV at The Dublin Pub (DP)? Were any of her close friends with her that evening? How much did DNV drink at DP? Was she legally intoxicated and should she have been kept from her car by DP?
2. Can you confirm that there was no CCTV at DP? Has LE searched the neighborhood for CCTV that might have shown the path from The Dublin Pub to the Shell station?
3. Was DNV driving by herself as she left the DP?
4. Have wait and bar staff been interviewed about the group of people that were with DNV at DP? How many people were at her table? Did anyone leave the table and depart before DNV? Did anyone stay at her table after DNV left? Did DW and DNV leave together, separately or with a larger group?
5. Why was there initial confusion on the location of the last ping? First reports said Dauphin Street and later reports stated Shell. Why do you believe the Shell was the last location? Had DNV car been to Dauphin street prior to Shell or after Shell and that was what resulted in confusion?
6. Please describe the GPS system that provided the ping? How was it that Pearl motors was able to access the GPS on DNV car? Is LE able to access the GPS log on the car since it was driven out of the Pearl motors log?
7. Why has the FBI and State Crime Group not been requested to join the investigation?
8. Do you have reason to believe foul play at the Shell station? or do you believe car 3 was known to DNV.
9. How many people were in Car 3? How many people were in DNV car?
10. Did Car 3 disable the GPS on DNV car at the request of DNV or was their foul play at the scene?
11. Do you believe the Shell station to be a crime scene?
12. Is there a crime scene in this case?
13. Have any individuals been cleared as suspects or POI in this case?
14. Was a BOLO issued for DNV and her car? If not, why not?
15. Has Pearl motors and any associated mechanical shops been investigated and cleared or any wrongdoing in the disappearance of DNV? Have all employees of Pearl and mechnical shops been investigated and cleared in this matter?
16. Do you have a car ownership history on the DNV car? Did DNV purchase a previously stolen car or a car associated with criminal activity?
17. Where did DNV go after leaving the Shell station? Was DNV driving her car?
18. How well did DNV know JCD and his girlfriend? Did DNV have a relationship with JCD that went beyond typical family and friendship type of relationship? If there was a romantic relationship how long did it go on?

WOW! So many questions...will come back later after listening to the Chief PC again.

Forgive me @ AtticusFitz...I have not caught up on threads, so maybe already answered....just want to chime in quick @ RC & MK not ever being at Ollies...
this is per our VI cedgison.....
Now...to read up ;)

1. Not sure about siblings and it has been reported she was estranged from her mother. Check out @Vail timeline and what we know post of page 1 of this thread. Has lots of info!

Re: estrangement from DNV’s family. Do we know that source of this information? Is it from JDT? Other sources? DNV is fb friends with her family members, and although pages are pretty well protected, there is public dialogue/comments.

Forgive me @ AtticusFitz...I have not caught up on threads, so maybe already answered....just want to chime in quick @ RC & MK not ever being at Ollies...
this is per our VI cedgison.....
Now...to read up ;)

But the timeline says RC and MK were at Ollie's and DW arrived at midnight. JDT posted in her group a screen shot of a text message from MK stating that DW arrived to Ollie's at midnight.

Now that's not true?

But the timeline says RC and MK were at Ollie's and DW arrived at midnight. JDT posted in her group a screen shot of a text message from MK stating that DW arrived to Ollie's at midnight.

Now that's not true?

Yes. VI has said that according to RC they were never at Ollie's.
I've read about text messages too, but since the source is SM we cannot consider them as... anything.
I'm lost here.

MK and RC not going to Ollie’s answers the question regarding why DW didn’t give him the found phone, seeing as RC knew DNV more. I also recall in the timeline or another post in the thread that MK and RC left shortly before DNV & DW. Perhaps they were going home and never said they were going to Ollie’s. That would also make sense why DNV and DW weren’t heading in the direction of Ollie’s. Perhaps they were going somewhere on the other side of town until DNV noticed her phone being left behind... maybe in the few minutes they pulled into the shell and made the plan to go back to Dublin’s for the phone they decided to go to Ollie’s instead of where they were originally heading across town seeing as it was getting kinda late and places close earlier on weekdays. DW pulled out and the third car swooped in...
DW went to Dublin’s got the phone waited around a bit for her then decided he’d go to Ollie’s to see if she was there. After seeing she wasn’t he left. That would make sense as to why he was just there a short time.

Hopefully I have not violated any rules with my guesses to the missing pieces.

MK and RC not going to Ollie’s answers the question regarding why DW didn’t give him the found phone, seeing as RC knew DNV more. I also recall in the timeline or another post in the thread that MK and RC left shortly before DNV & DW. Perhaps they were going home and never said they were going to Ollie’s. That would also make sense why DNV and DW weren’t heading in the direction of Ollie’s. Perhaps they were going somewhere on the other side of town until DNV noticed her phone being left behind... maybe in the few minutes they pulled into the shell and made the plan to go back to Dublin’s for the phone they decided to go to Ollie’s instead of where they were originally heading across town seeing as it was getting kinda late and places close earlier on weekdays. DW pulled out and the third car swooped in...
DW went to Dublin’s got the phone waited around a bit for her then decided he’d go to Ollie’s to see if she was there. After seeing she wasn’t he left. That would make sense as to why he was just there a short time.

Hopefully I have not violated any rules with my guesses to the missing pieces.

This all makes complete sense. I just don't know why anyone would have ever talked about "bar hopping" and a "party train" if the facts were 4 people met for a drink at a pub at 10pm and went home by 11pm.

So now the story is, RC, MK, DW, and DNV have a drink at Dublin's Pub. RC and MK leave by 10:45 to unknown places. DW and DNV leave to go somewhere unknown. At 11:07, DW and DNV arrive at the Shell Station. At 11:08, DW leaves to return to Dublin's. Car 3 pulls in at 11:08 and DNV is gone forever.

VI cedgison has given some hope LE will make statement soon....hopefully clarify some things...and let us know who is cleared....sure hope so!
Think we outta email all those awesome questions by you all to LE - they might roll their eyes lol - but hey, we need answers!

Alethea...then who is?
Just assumed DW here....
Who said they were going to Ollie's....?
Where did information come from that DW saw RC and MK at Ollie's after getting DNV phone at Dublins...?
Not challenging you whatsoever! Want to be clear on that...
Just honestly asking then: who is the source of the timeline making these statements about Ollie's & RC MKs whereabouts & intentions.....?
TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member